剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
He's right, Nick.
他说得没错 尼克
Can't do this alone.
你不能一个人去
I'll be fine.
我没关系
Wait, wait, wait, what if Black Claw knows about the keys
等等 等等 如果暗爪知道这些钥匙
and knew they were in the trunk?
并且知道它们在箱子里
Black Claw doesn't know we have the trunk,
暗爪不知道箱子在我们手里
and the guys they sent to find it are dead.
而且他们派来找箱子的人死了
But the trunk did belong to Josef Nebojsa,
但箱子确实为约瑟夫·雷伯加所有
whose distant relative was a knighted Crusader.
而他的远房♥亲戚是十字军骑士
And a Grimm.
还是个格林
And since it was seven Grimm knights
而且既然这不知是啥的东西
who buried whatever it is they buried...
是七个格林骑士埋起来的
Black Claw could know about it.
暗爪就可能知情
Exactly, so we should go sooner than later.
没错 所以我们应该先下手为强
Hey, you guys can't travel under your real names.
你们不能用真名出行
Black Claw knows about you and Monroe.
暗爪知道你和门罗
To be safe, you can't go as you.
为了安全起见 你们得换个身份
I know somebody who could get you fake passports.
我认识一个能帮你们搞到假护照的人
Better than coming from us.
比从我们这边搞到的强
So when do we go? Tomorrow.
所以我们什么时候出发 明天
First flight we can get.
最早一班飞机
What are you gonna tell Adalind?
你准备怎么和爱达玲说
The truth.
告诉她真♥相♥
Looks like we're going on a crusade.
看来我们要来一次十字军东征了
These keys lead to nothing but death.
这些钥匙只会带来死亡
You and I both know that.
你我都清楚这一点
There are a lot of powerful people
有许多有权有势的人
who will do anything to get their hands on these.
会不择手段地得到这些东西的
Adalind, I It's not worth it!
爱达玲 我 这不值得
This is a fantasy someone had 800 years ago.
这只是八百年前的某人的幻想
This might be a waste of my time, but I have to go.
这也许是浪费时间 但我必须得去
My aunt gave me one of these keys.
这些钥匙中有一把是我姨妈给我的
She believed in it.
她相信这件事
It almost cost her her life.
这几乎害她丢掉了性命
And I owe it to her.
所以我欠她的
You.
是你
I probably owe it to her too.
我八成也欠她的
Monroe's going with me.
门罗会和我一起去
Rosalee will be here with you and Kelly while I'm gone.
我不在时 罗莎莉会留下来陪着你和凯利
When are you leaving?
你什么时候出发
Tomorrow.
明天
Look, I know you're worried.
听着 我知道你很担心
Yeah, I am. But you're probably right.
是啊 的确 但你很可能是对的
It's probably nothing.
那里也许什么也没有
What if I'm wrong?
假如我错了呢
What if what they buried is something evil,
假如他们埋起来的是某种邪恶的东西
something they never wanted found, and for good reason?
某种他们有充分理由不希望被人找到的东西呢
Well, then they wouldn't have made a map.
那他们就不会做地图了
They would have just destroyed it.
他们就会直接毁了它
What if it couldn't be destroyed?
假如它无法被销毁呢
Then they would have just buried it.
那他们会直接把它埋藏起来
I know I can't keep you from going.
我清楚我无法阻止你去
It's something you have to do.
这是你必须去做的事
But I also know there's a chance that you won't come back.
但我也清楚你有可能一去不复返了
Adalind--
爱达玲...
And I can't let you go without you knowing
而我不能在你还不知道我对你的感情时
how I feel about you.
就这么让你走了
And I don't care if this is a mistake.
我也不在乎这是不是错误的了
I love you.
我爱你
Hanano's been here a few days.
花野来了几天了
If he's moving,
假如他有走动的话
a camera should have picked him up by now.
应该会被摄像头拍到才对
What's going on?
怎么了
We haven't been able to locate him.
我们找不到他
No other sightings of Marwan Hanano
自从马尔万·花野到了波特兰后
since he arrived in Portland.
就再也没有出现过了
Guy looks different in every photo.
这家伙每张照片看着都不一样
He's gonna be tough to find.
一定很难找到他
We need to know why he's here.
我们要知道他为什么来这里
Every place he goes,
他每去一个地方
London, Kiev, Osaka,
伦敦 基辅 大阪
people die.
都有人会死
If Black Claw brought him to Portland,
假如暗爪让他来波特兰
it's not for a vacation.
肯定不是让他来度假的
They could know about you.
他们可能知道你了
You could be the target.
你可能就是目标
That's possible.
有可能的
Then the sooner I find him, the better.
那我越早找到他越好
I got it.
抢到了
Right here. Got it.
这边 好的
Go, go!
快 快
Oh, c'mon, man!
拜托 老兄
Yo, a little help?
喂 帮个忙
Where is he? He'll be here.
他在哪里 他会来的
I don't like waiting. Leave it.
我不喜欢等人 把东西放下
He doesn't need a gun.
他又不需要用枪
Target has to be shot.
目标必须得是被击毙的
Why?
为什么
It can't look Wesen.
不能表现出是格林生物所为
That's not my problem. I'm out of here.
那可不是我的问题 我走了
You shouldn't get so excited.
你不应该这么激动的
People who get excited make mistakes,
人一激动就会犯错误
then people die.
然后就死了
Lucien.
吕西安
Marwan.
马尔万
Open it.
打开它
What did you caliber?
什么口径的
It's what you asked for.
照你要求来的
Extra narrow 20-inch synthetic barrel,
超细的20英寸合成纤维枪管
bolt action,
栓式枪机
threaded muzzle,
螺纹接合的枪口
aluminum sound suppressor,
铝制消音器
six times scope.
六倍距瞄准镜
I'll put it together for you.
我帮你组装起来
No, you won't.
不需要
If you made a mistake, I'll find it.
假如你出了什么错 我会发现的
I don't need a scope. Heeled bullets?
我不需要瞄准镜 子弹呢
I made 'em. One box.
做了 一盒
I only need one.
我只需要一颗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Seeing if you're any good.
看看你手艺好不好
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
You kill someone, and the cops are gonna be all over this.
你把人杀了 会引来一大堆警♥察♥的
Don 't.
别
Not here.
不要在这里
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
It'll do.
不错
I hope you brought the key, Nick.
希望你把钥匙带来了 尼克
Hank doesn't have much more time.
汉克的时间可不多了
Would have thought he meant more to you than that.
我还以为你很在意他呢
See you at the funeral, Nick.
葬礼上见 尼克
I'll be sure to cry.
我一定会流下伤心泪
Adalind,
爱达玲
I think it's time we settle our differences.
我觉得是时候解决咱俩之间的分歧了
Violently.
通过暴♥力♥
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
还好
Really?
真的吗
Are you?
你呢
If anyone had said what we did last night
假如之前有人说可能会发生
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表