剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Lab's got it now. What happened to him?
现在在化验室 他怎么死的
Remember the last girl that got attacked
还记得上次被袭击的女孩吗
and was rescued by the three guys?
有三个人救了她
Yeah, we're thinking they went vigilante.
我们认为他们是见义勇为
Interesting problem we got on this one:
有趣的是
a lawyer from Austria
一位奥地利的律师
is already making inquiries about having the body returned.
已经在询问何时能取回尸首了
Apparently he's some kind of royalty.
显然死者是什么皇室
If you care about that kind of thing.
如果你在意这种事的话
Not really.
不在意
Do what you need to wrap it up.
该怎么了结就怎么了结吧
Okay. Hey.
好的 等等
Good work.
干得好
Why don't you tell me about the young lady
为什么不谈谈住在你家的
living in your house,
那个年轻女孩
Theresa Rubel?
泰丽莎·鲁贝尔
She's awfully handy with a machete.
她用弯刀用得很顺手啊
Hank, I need to talk to you
汉克 我得和你谈谈
about a 911 call that just came in.
刚打进来的一个报♥警♥电♥话♥
All right, not now, but you need to hear this.
好 但不是现在 你得听听这件事
The description matched.
符合描述
We found the murder weapon on his body.
我们在他身上找到了凶器
I'm preparing a statement for release this afternoon.
我正在准备今天下午要发布的声明
Yes, of course, we'll continue our search
对 当然 我们会继续寻找
for the vigilantes who killed him.
杀他的几个见义勇为者
Thank you, Mr. Mayor.
谢谢您 市长
What's wrong?
发生什么事了
Nick has gone off the deep end.
尼克已经开始乱来了
How?
怎么说
He's going after Chavez, the FBI agent.
他要去找那个联邦探员查瓦兹
What? Why?
什么 为什么
He thinks she took Trubel.
他认为她绑走了麻烦鬼
From Bud's house?
从巴德家
No, from Nick's.
不 从尼克家
Trubel came back to his house last night.
麻烦鬼昨晚回到他家
Juliette was there.
当时朱丽叶在那儿
How could she be there if she got on that helicopter?
她不是上了直升机 怎么会在那呢
That's what I thought too. But she didn't.
我也这么以为的 但她没上飞机
She came back to kill Nick.
她返回去杀尼克
At least that's what Nick told me.
至少尼克是这样跟我说的
Where's Juliette now? She's dead.
朱丽叶现在在哪儿 死了
Nick killed Juliette?
尼克杀了朱丽叶
No. Trubel did.
不 是麻烦鬼
All right, let me see if I got this straight.
好吧 我这样理解对不对
Juliette does not get on that helicopter with the Royals.
朱丽叶没有和皇室上那架直升机
Instead she goes over to Nick's house and tries to kill him?
反而去了尼克家想杀了他
But then Trubel shows up and kills Juliette instead.
但就在那时麻烦鬼出现 杀了朱丽叶
And then Agent Chavez of the FBI arrives and takes Trubel away?
然后联邦探员查瓦兹来抓走了麻烦鬼
Along with Juliette's dead body
还有朱丽叶的尸体
and his mother's head.
以及他妈妈的头颅
Why would Chavez do that? To cover it up.
为什么查瓦兹要那么做 掩盖事实
What was Nick doing during all this time?
这期间尼克在做什么
Sorry, I left out the part
抱歉 我忘记说了
where they burst into his house and drugged him.
他们冲进他家 然后下药把他放倒了
Nick is convinced that Chavez is behind it all.
尼克认定查瓦兹是幕后黑手
He's gonna take her down.
他要去对付她
His words, not mine.
他的原话 不是我说的
Hanford has extensive outdoor experience.
汉福德有丰富的户外经验
Now, there was a possible sighting
两天前有人称似乎看见
two days ago in the Dalles.
他出现在达拉斯
Credible?
消息可靠吗
Off-duty police officer was buying beer,
一个下班去买♥♥啤酒的警员
thought he recognized the face,
觉得他认得那张脸
but didn't put it together till later that night.
但直到晚上才想起来是谁
Follow up.
继续跟进
We've got a Detective Burkhardt,
有个自称波特兰警局的
Portland Police, says he needs to see you.
伯克哈德警探说他要见你
Send him up.
让他上来
If Nick was drugged, do you believe what he's saying?
如果尼克被下药了 你相信他说的话吗
I don't know what happened there last night.
我不知道昨晚发生了什么
Well, this may not be the best time to bring it up,
这时候提起似乎不是最好的时机
but a 911 call just came in.
但刚才有个报♥警♥电♥话♥打进来
Two bodies were found across the street from Nick's house.
有人在尼克家对街发现两具尸体
Looks like a home invasion.
看起来像是入室抢劫
Across the street from his house?
他家对街
Yes, sir. Directly.
对 正对面
Officers are en route.
警员们已经过去了
Do you think this is connected to what happened?
你觉得这和发生的事情有联♥系♥吗
It has to be.
肯定有联♥系♥
Nick wants us to run a background on Chavez.
尼克要我们调查查瓦兹的背景资料
A little dicey doing a background on an FBI agent.
调查一个联邦探员的背景有点冒险啊
I don't want any connection to this precinct.
我不希望这事和我们警局搅在一起
If you do it, don't do it here.
如果你要查 别在这里查
But I suggest you find Nick first.
但我建议先找到尼克再说
What can I do for you, detective?
有何贵干 警探
Do we have an investigation in common?
我们有共同调查的案子吗
No.
没有
So what do you need?
那你要做什么
I need you to tell me where Theresa Rubel is.
我要你告诉我泰丽莎·鲁贝尔在哪
Theresa Rubel.
泰丽莎·鲁贝尔
Isn't that the young woman who was staying in your house?
不就是住在你家的年轻姑娘吗
You know exactly who she is.
你很清楚她是谁
You took her from my house last night!
你昨晚从我家把她带走了
I don't know what you're talking about, detective.
我不知道你在说什么 警探
Are you saying she was kidnapped?
你是说她被绑♥架♥了
Where is she?
她在哪儿
I'm not sure I understand where you're going with this.
我不太清楚你想说什么
You took Trubel. You took Juliette's body.
你带走了麻烦鬼 带走了朱丽叶的尸体
You took my mother's head.
你带走了我母亲的头颅
Where did you take them? Excuse me?
你把她们带到哪去了 抱歉
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
你明明知道在说什么
I'm sorry, Detective, I don't.
抱歉 警探 我不明白
I know you're involved in some secret government organization.
我知道你与什么秘密政♥府♥组织有关
I don't know what you think you're doing here,
我不知道你到底要做什么
but you better get out of my office
但在我逮捕你之前
before you find yourself under arrest.
你最好先离开我的办公室
You're Wesen, and I know it.
你是格林生物 我知道
Let's go.
我们走
Tell me where she is!
告诉我她在哪里
Escort him out of the building.
护送他离开这栋楼
If he resists, arrest him.
如果他反抗就逮捕他
You know who I am!
你知道我是谁
Get off! Get off! Let's go!
放开我 放开我 我们走
He sounds crazy.
他像疯了一样
He is.
确实疯了
I just talked to the coroner.
我刚和验尸官谈过
No bodies have been brought in matching Trubel's description
带回来的尸首没有一具符合麻烦鬼
or Juliette's.
或者朱丽叶的特征
I mean, I know she turned into a crazed Hexenbiest killer,
我知道她变成了一个疯狂的巫女杀手
but I always hoped that somehow she'd come around.
但我总希望她能醒悟
Yeah, didn't we all?
谁不希望呢
Also, no heads in a box.
还有 没有任何箱子里有头
Well, I guess that's the good news.
我猜这算是个好消息
There's more bad?
还有更多坏消息吗
Another body was found
尼克家对街的另一栋房♥子
in another house across the street from Nick's.
又发现了一具尸体
That makes three.
这下有三具了
It was been reported as a home invasion.
报告上写的是入室抢劫
Don't suppose we can set them straight.
别指望我们能摆平
I saw those guys coming towards Nick's house
在我们出来之前 我看到那些人
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表