剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Well, no, well, see,
不是
these fights have a certain context to them--
这些拳手都有各自的角色
good guy, bad guy, you know.
好人 坏人之类的
Mayordomo doesn't usually lose.
管家通常都不会输
He's not supposed to, but tonight he lost
他不应该输 但是今晚
in a pretty spectacular way,
他输的很惨
so, yeah, Mayordomo's pretty upset with Goyo.
所以管家对戈有很不满
Goyo, oh, he was strutting around real good
戈有今晚戴着新面具
in that new mask tonight.
着实炫耀了一把
New mask? What kind of mask?
新面具 什么面具
Oh, it was beautiful.
非常漂亮
Called himself El Tigre Feroz,
他自称是老虎费罗兹
kind of a black tiger.
一种黑虎
You know who made the mask?
你知道是谁做的面具吗
Well, uh, yeah, I think he goes to Benito.
应该是贝尼托
Most of the guys do.
大多数人都找他
Do you have an address for Goyo and Benito?
你知道戈有和贝尼托的地址吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll go get 'em for you.
有有有 我去给你们拿
Rosalee?
罗莎莉
Hey, Nick, I found one of the Santeros.
尼克 我找到其中一个祭司了
This guy told her something
他跟她说了一些
really super scary about these masks.
关于这些面具非常吓人的事
What's that?
什么
He said these masks are incredibly powerful.
他说这些面具非常强大
If you're not careful how you use them,
如果不小心使用的话
you will lose your mind.
可能会丧失心智
Is there any way to stop it?
有什么阻止它的方法吗
There's a few options.
不多
I mean, there's a ceremony for everything.
有一场仪式
Thank you.
谢了
It won't come off!
拿不下来
It won't come off!
拿不下来
I warned you not to wear that mask outside the ring.
我提醒过你不要在赛场之外戴
Get it off me. Get it off.
把它拿下来 拿下来
What have you done?
你做了什么
Gah, cut it off. Burn it off.
切下来 烧掉
Do whatever you have to do. Just get it off me!
不计手段 只要把它弄下来
I told you it can only be removed
我说了这只能通过不幸仪式
with the Ceremonia de Desgracias.
拿下来
I don't care. Just do it!
我不在乎 开始吧
Imbecile.
蠢货
Is that what you want?
这就是你想要的
Don't let him.
别让他拿下来
You'll lose it forever.
你会永远失去它
You have to stop him.
你要阻止他
He will destroy you.
他会毁了你的
Don't listen to the mask, Goyo.
别听面具的话 戈有
It's me. I'm trying to help you.
是我 我是在帮你
You sure this is the right address?
你确实这是正确地址
Yeah, looks like.
看起来是
I can't get the mask off him.
我拿不下他的面具
We can't take him to the precinct like this.
我们不能就这样把他带去警局
The only way to save him is...
要救他的唯一方法是...
How? The Ceremonia de Desgracias.
怎么救 不幸仪式
I mean, then, of course, there's Moses and Aaron.
当然有摩西和亚伦
Their rods and staffs
在十灾中
had various miraculous powers during the Plagues of Egypt.
他们的杖和竿都有各种神奇的力量
You know, in the book of Exodus, the--
在《出埃及记》中
And God commanded Moses
上帝命令摩西
to part the Red Sea, yada, yada, yada.
把红海分开啥啥啥
Yada, yada, yada?
啥啥啥
That's Aramaic, if I'm not mistaken.
这是阿♥拉♥姆语 如果我没记错的话
Actually, it is.
没错
Wow, that was good. Yeah.
真棒 那是
I didn't know you knew that.
我都不知道你还会这个
I'm fluent.
我很熟练
I know now. Nick, what's up?
现在知道了 尼克 怎么了
We got a problem.
我们遇到麻烦了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
We found the Vibora Dorada.
我们找到金蛇怪了
You caught the Vibora Dorada?
你们抓到金蛇怪了
Yeah, but that's not the problem.
对 但问题不在这
He's dead.
他死了
It's the guy with the mask.
麻烦是戴着面具的这个人
We can't get it off his face.
我们没办法把它从脸上摘下来
Ooh, jeepers creepers.
好可怕
That doesn't sound good.
听起来不妙
You said there's a ceremony for everything?
你说有个仪式
You ever hear of the Ceremonia de Desgracia?
那你听说过不幸仪式吗
Actually, I have.
听过
It's one of the ones the Santero told me about.
这是祭司告诉我的其中一种
I think that's the only way
我觉得这是把面具
we're gonna get the mask off him.
摘下来的唯一方法
This guy's too dangerous to move.
这家伙太危险了 不能移♥动♥他
We can't risk taking him anyplace.
我们也不能冒险 把他带去哪里
Well, then I guess text us the address,
那就把地址发给我们
and we'll come to you.
我们来找你们
So much for making tea.
煮茶到此为止
Okay, okay, it's not crazy complicated.
这事也不是非常复杂
All right, first, the elekes, beads,
好了 首先艾莱克 念珠
then the cowrie shells, the diloggun.
然后子安贝 迪勒贡
Got 'em.
好了
And then we need the herbs
还需要药草
Datura metel and Datura stramonium.
白曼佗罗和曼陀罗
Got this. Yes.
拿着 好
Got that. Yes.
拿着 好
And this. Yes.
还有这个 好
Oh, I need that.
还要那个
At least we don't need a chicken.
至少不需要鸡
Okay.
好
How's it going in there?
里面情况如何
Okay. You ready?
你准备好了吗
Can we bring him in?
能把他带进来了吗
Ready. Okay, bring him in.
好了 带进来吧
Hold him down at the center of the circle.
把他放在圆圈中间
I have to pour this on his face.
我要把这个倒在他脸上
Okay. Seriously?
好 真的假的
That's not boiling, is it?
这不是滚烫的吧
According to this, it's the only way
根据书上说法 这是
to get that thing off.
把这东西拿下来的唯一方法
Okay, here we go.
开始了
Hold him. I got him.
按住他 按住了
Now what? I don't know.
现在呢 不知道
It's the first time I've ever done this.
我也是第一次做这个
Well, how do we know if it works?
那我们怎么知道有没有成功
Supposedly, the mask is just gonna come off
理论上 面具会自行脱落
and be released from the possessed and
离开受体
return to its natural form, I think.
回到它原始的样子
Well, what if it takes, like, hours?
那如果过程需要好几个小时呢
It won't.
不会
Okay, there is a chant.
这有咒语
All right, I'm not that good at Spanish,
我西班牙语说得不是很好
but here it goes.
但是这么说的
I think it's working. Keep going.
我觉得有用 继续
Is he alive? Yeah, he's breathing.
还活着吗 活着 有呼吸
What happened?
发生了什么事
Who are you?
你们是谁
Where's Benito?
贝尼托在哪
Benito's dead.
贝尼托死了
Oh, my God. No.
天呐 不
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表