剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I don't even know what's gonna happen.
我不知道会发生什么
I think Xavier knows a lot more than he's telling us.
我觉得泽维尔知道的远比他告诉我们的多
Xavier's dead.
泽维尔死了
What?
什么
We put him in a cell before we could
在把他保护性拘禁前
get him into protective custody.
我们把他关在了警局里
Somebody got to him.
有人找到了他
He was killed by a Coyotl
他被一个野狼精杀了
who woged in front of the jailer.
那个野狼精在狱警前转化了
Like, intentionally woged?
故意转化的吗
Like he didn't care if anybody saw him or not?
不怕别人看到他
Yeah.
是的
Oh, god.
天啊
These nuts are woging in public?
这些疯子当众转化了
That means we've crossed a very dangerous line.
这意味着他们越过了一条很危险的界线
I need to go.
我要走了
Now?
现在吗
I just got a text.
我刚刚收到了短♥信♥
I'm meeting Juliette.
我要去见朱丽叶
What? When?
什么 什么时候
Right now. Oh, we got to back you up.
现在 我们得去接应你
No, no, no, I have to go alone.
不不不 我必须要独自去
They'll know if I don't.
如果不的话 他们会知道的
Hold on. You trust this?
等等 你相信他们
Nick, what if it's a setup?
尼克 如果是陷阱呢
Then I'll handle it.
那我就随机应变
Nick, wait a minute.
尼克 等等
You don't know what you're dealing with here.
你不知道你面对的是什么
This woman is not exactly in the most stable place right now.
那女人现在可不稳定
She just killed a whole bunch of people,
她刚杀了一堆人
Albeit to save our lives, but--
虽然是救了我们 但是...
You know what? Maybe there is no albeit.
或许根本就没有"虽然"
Maybe saving our lives had nothing to do with it, you know?
或许根本就不是为了救我们
Who knows why she killed them?
谁知道她为什么要杀他们
Well, that's what I need to figure out.
这就是我要查清楚的
Nick, why?
尼克 为什么
Because I need to bury her
因为我需要放下她
one way or another.
不管用什么办法
So not cool.
太糟糕了
No.
是啊
This just doesn't feel right.
这感觉不对
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
Oh, Juliette.
朱丽叶
My name isn't Juliette.
我不叫朱丽叶
What am I supposed to call you?
我应该怎么称呼你
They call me Eve.
他们叫我伊芙
Why Eve?
为什么是伊芙
Because I'm starting over.
因为我要重新来过
Do you really think it's that easy?
你真的以为这么简单吗
It wasn't easy.
并不简单
You want to know what isn't easy?
你知道什么不简单吗
Knowing that you set me up...
知道你设计了我...
and that you set up my mother.
设计了我妈妈
What, are you gonna pretend like you don't remember?
怎么 你打算假装什么都不记得吗
I remember everything.
我什么都记得
I would have killed you.
我本来会杀了你
Well, the night is young.
时间还早
What did they do to you?
他们对你做了什么
What they had to.
做了该做的
This is Chavez?
是查瓦兹干的吗
You're dead,
你死了
but you don't have to stay that way.
但你可以不用死
It's going to be difficult to speak for a while.
你得有一段时间不能说话了
You will learn how to focus that rage...
你会学会怎么专注于你的愤怒
If you survive.
如果你活下来的话
They saved me.
他们救了我
Did they?
是吗
And I saved you.
我救了你
Why?
为什么
Tell me why.
告诉我为什么
Look at me!
看着我
Why did you even agree to meet me here?
你为什么答应在这里见我
Because they need you.
因为他们需要你
For what?
做什么
Police. Let me see your hands!
警♥察♥ 把手举起来
Hey, police, hey.
我是警♥察♥
I'm on the job.
我在办案
There was a man attacked inside the restaurant.
餐馆里有一个人被袭击了
How many we looking for?
有几个人
Two. One of them's right there.
两个 其中一个就在这儿
There's another one inside also dead.
里面那个人也死了
Both weapons are inside on the floor.
所有的武器都在里面的地板上
Threat's over, but secure the area.
没有危险了 但还是把这区域保护起来
There are some people inside. I want to get them out.
里面还有人 把他们都带出来
You off duty?
你下班了吗
No, I was meeting one of my cis.
不 我在跟我的线人会面
That's a victim there.
这是被害人
First suspect's right here.
第一个嫌疑人在这里
You do that?
这是你干的
I didn't want to risk shooting in a restaurant.
我不想在餐馆冒险开枪
Yeah, Burkhardt.
我是伯克哈德
It went well.
一切都很顺利
Meisner.
梅森尔
The man is Samuel Rankin,
这个人叫塞缪尔·兰金
one of the organizers for Black Claw.
是暗爪的组织者之一
This was the one opportunity we had.
这是我们拥有的唯一一个机会
The others are his bodyguards.
其他人是他的保镖
You probably figured that one out.
你可能已经猜出来了
A lot of innocent people could've been hurt.
你可能会伤害很多无辜的人
That's why we wanted you to be there.
所以我才希望你在
What the hell is this, some kind of test?
这算什么 某种测试吗
It was.
是的
I'll be in touch.
我会再联♥系♥你的
Sorry about the mess.
很抱歉制♥造♥了这场混乱
Did you see Juliette?
你见到朱丽叶了吗
No.
没有
What?
什么
She was supposed to meet you.
她应该去见你的
I met Eve.
我见到了伊芙
Who's Eve?
谁是伊芙
I have no idea.
我也不知道
It went well.
一切很顺利
What's next?
下一步呢
Get some rest.
休息一下吧
You're going to need it.
你需要休息
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表