剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
She was a senior in high school.
当时她读高三
Good motivation to join the FBI,
很好的加入♥联♥邦调查局的动机
but it doesn't explain what's going on now.
但并不能解释目前所发生的事
I'll get it.
我去接
Spice and Tea.
茶叶香料店
Nick? Where are you?
尼克 你在哪里
Oh, here?
这里吗
Okay, I'll unlock it.
好 我来给你开门
Nick's here! The back door!
尼克来了 在后门
Oh, my God.
天呐
You kidnapped Chavez?
你绑♥架♥了查瓦兹
And brought her here?
还把她带到了这
Lock the door.
把门锁上
What have you done?
你做了什么
She's Wesen, just like Trubel said.
就像麻烦鬼说的 她是格林生物
What is she? Steinadler.
是什么 金鹰
Who the hell are you working for?
你到底帮谁工作
You made a big mistake, Burkhardt.
你犯了大错了 伯克哈德
The only mistake I made was not doing anything
我唯一做错的就是在麻烦鬼告诉我你做了什么以后
about you when Trubel told me what you did.
我没有对付你
You tried to recruit her once before.
你之前还像收买♥♥她
You threatened her if she told me.
还威胁她不能告诉我
Well, guess what.
你猜发生了什么
She told me.
她告诉我了
You saw one of these books in my house.
你在我家里看到了一本这样的书
You thought it was hers.
以为是她的
It was mine.
其实是我的
If you were looking for a Grimm, it's me,
如果你是在找格林 你找的是我
not her.
不是她
Wait.
等等
I saw the same book in her room.
我在她房♥间看见了同样的书
I left it on her bed.
我把它放在了她床上
Somebody moved it.
有人移♥动♥了它
That's why you came to the precinct, to talk to him.
所以你才来我们警局 找他谈话
You weren't trying to find out
你是想知道
about your fellow agent, Weston Steward.
你手下的探员韦斯顿·斯图尔德
You wanted to find out if Nick was a Grimm.
你想知道尼克是不是格林
Weston Steward was working for the Royals.
韦斯顿·斯图尔德替皇室卖♥♥命
That's why he shot Captain Renard.
所以他开枪打了雷纳德队长
You ever figure that out?
你想通这个了吗
You might want to think about coming clean.
你不如想想坦白所有事
Unless you killed Trubel.
除非你杀了麻烦鬼
Then you really don't want to come clean.
那你会后悔坦白的
You're not going anywhere until we get the truth.
在我们得到真♥相♥前 哪也别想去
My life doesn't matter.
我的命不要紧
There's too much at stake.
要冒的险太大了
Well, somebody's gonna have to start trusting somebody.
总得有一方开始相信另一方吧
It's Bud.
是巴德
Nick, you got to take it.
尼克 你得接这个电♥话♥
Bud, everything okay?
巴德 没事吧
No, no!
有事
Adalind went into labor. She's having your baby.
爱达玲要生了 她马上要生下你的孩子了
Now?
现在吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, now.
对对对 就是现在
Where are you? St. Joe's.
你在哪里 圣约瑟夫
You got to be here.
你得来一趟
Oh, Nick, Nick, it's happening.
尼克 尼克 要生了
Hurry up!
快来
Adalind's in labor. Bud's at the hospital.
爱达玲要生了 巴德在医院
Now?
现在吗
Nick, you got to go.
尼克 你得去
Don't worry about her, man. She's not going anywhere.
别担心她的事 她跑不了
You all know he's a Grimm.
你们都知道他是格林
Oh, we do,
知道
and we don't like secrets very much.
我们不喜欢小秘密
I was thinking my partner had gone over the edge.
我还以为是我的搭档疯了呢
I'm not thinking that anymore.
这会相信了他没有
Oh, I'm so glad you're here.
我很高兴你们来了
It's all happened just so fast.
突然就发生了
I was just making her some food, and all of a sudden,
我给她做了吃的 突然间
the kid is knocking on the door.
孩子就来了
I mean, my wife never missed a meal to have a kid.
我老婆生孩子可是一顿吃的没落下
It was always after eating.
都是在吃完饭之后生的
She's in labor now? Oh, yeah.
她现在在生吗 对
It started in my car.
在我车里就发动了
Her water broke on the sidewalk.
羊水是在人行道上破的
I didn't think we were gonna make it.
我还以为我们到不了医院呢
Hi, this Nick Burkhardt. He's the father of Adalind.
你好 这位是尼克·伯克哈德 爱达玲的爸爸
No, no, I meant he's-- he's the father's baby.
不对 我是说是爸爸的孩子
No, he's the baby I got it. You're the father.
不对 他是孩子的 我懂了 你是爸爸
Yes. She's in delivery now.
对 她现在在产房♥
Are you going in?
你要进去吗
To the delivery room?
进产房♥吗
Of course you're going in.
当然要进去
That's why you're here.
不然你来这干嘛
I'll come with you.
我跟你一块进去
Let's go.
那就走吧
I'm so glad you didn't miss it.
你没错过进产房♥我真高兴
I was in for all of mine. It's really something to see.
我老婆每次生产我都进去了 大开眼界哦
And hear, actually.
实际上是大开耳界
The language is something you're never gonna forget.
叫声简直永生难忘
You okay?
你还好吗
I don't know. It's happening very fast.
不知道 发生得太快了
Try not to deal with all that right now.
现在试着别去想那些事
Just concentrate on this.
把精力集中在这件事上
No matter what's happened, this child is going to need you.
无论发生了什么 这个孩子需要你
And what about Adalind? She's gonna need you too.
那爱达玲呢 她也需要你
It's gonna be awkward, but this kid comes first.
虽然很尴尬 但是孩子第一
I'm not even sure I should be doing this.
我都不确定我应不应该这样做
Nick, listen to me. You're gonna be a dad.
尼克 听着 你马上就要做爸爸了
I know this is not how anybody thought
我知道没有谁想过
this was gonna happen, but still, it's pretty special.
事情会这样 但这依然是件特别的事
And I think you're gonna be great at it.
我觉得你会是个好爸爸
Monroe and I are gonna be there for you as much as we can.
我和门罗会尽全力帮你的
Come on. Push.
加油 用力
You've got it. Just push.
就是这样 用力
Come on.
加油
Nick, you're here.
尼克 你来了
You're doing good. It's going good.
你做得很好 情况也很好
Just keep pushing.
继续用力
How much longer?
还要多久
You're doing fine. Just take a breath.
做得很好 深呼吸
Doctor, the heart rate's dropped from 160 to 120.
医生 心率从160降到了120
Keep an eye on it.
继续关注
Ok, Adalind. It's still dropping. Heart rate is 60.
好 爱达玲 还在降 心率60
It's not rebounding.
没有回升
Get her on O2 now. Run fluids.
给她吸氧 打点滴
It's stopped. It's coming again.
停跳了 又来了
No, no, no, no. Don't push. What's wrong?
不不不 不要用力 怎么了
We've lost the baby's heartbeat.
孩子没有心跳了
Get her on her side now. What's happening?
让她侧躺 怎么了
I don't know.
不知道
Something's stressing the baby.
有东西压♥迫♥到了孩子
We're gonna have to do an emergency C-section.
我们得做紧急剖腹产
Set up in OR two.
准备二号♥手术室
Truth is not always easy to come by
在这一行 当你知道了我们知道的事之后
in our business when you know what we know.
真♥相♥总是难以获取
No, it's not.
确实
The evidence doesn't tell the whole truth.
证据也不会揭露全部真♥相♥
The whole truth would be terrifying for most people.
全部真♥相♥对大多数人来说是可怕的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表