剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
How much is it?
多少钱
Depends on how much you need and that depends on--
看你的需求量 看你的...
Sorry.
抱歉
It's broken glass.
是碎玻璃
Don't touch it.
别碰
I'll get the broom.
我去拿扫把
I saw that.
我看到了
You stole it.
你偷东西
Let go of me! You're not leaving.
放开我 你不能走
No! I'm calling the police.
不 我要报♥警♥
You're hurting me!
你弄疼我了
Wait, I need those!
等等 我需要这些药
Oh, yeah? I don't hear you coughing.
是吗 我可没听到你咳嗽
It's for my little sister. Please!
药是给我妹妹的 求你了
If I had money, I'd pay for it.
如果我有钱 我会付的
I'm gonna let you up.
我现在让你起来
You try that again, I'm calling the police.
你再敢袭击我 我就报♥警♥
Where are your parents?
你♥爸♥妈在哪
I said, where are your parents?
我说你♥爸♥妈在哪
I don't have any.
我没有爸妈
Where do you live?
你住哪里
Nowhere.
没地方住
Please, it's for my little sister.
求求你 药是给我妹妹的
She's really sick.
她病得很严重
Don't ever try that again.
别再那样了
Why weren't you scared of me? I've seen worse.
你为什么不怕我 我见过更可怕的
So I actually got a couple of extra--
其实我有几个多余的...
Whoa! Easy!
慢点
What happened here?
发生了什么事
Sticky fingers.
小偷而已
Shoplifter? He's getting away!
扒手吗 他跑掉了
I got him.
我抓到他了
He was an Apgadnieks.
他是爱斯基摩怪
Did he try to hurt you?
他想伤害你吗
He was just trying to scare me.
他只是想吓唬我
Well, at least you caught him.
至少你抓到他了
I did.
是的
But I let him keep it.
但是我把药给他了
Excuse me. Pardon me. I'm sorry, uh...what?
不好意思 抱歉 对不起 你说什么
He didn't have any money.
他没钱
I'm not sure that's how a business is supposed to run.
这样做生意怎么行呢
He said it was for his little sister; she has a bad cough.
他说药是给他妹妹的 她咳得很厉害
A little Goldenseal, not the end of the world.
给他一点白毛茛又不是世界末日
Rosalee...
罗莎莉
He doesn't have any parents.
他是孤儿
Sure.
当然
Who wouldn't believe a fine, young,
谁不会相信一个健康 年幼
upstanding Apgadnieks.
正直的爱斯基摩怪呢
Tell you, two things I know about kids.
跟你说 关于孩子我知道两件事
One: they're the future and should be cherished.
第一 他们是未来的希望 应该被人呵护
Two: they're lying little bastards.
第二 他们就是骗人的小混♥蛋♥
Are you really that cynical?
需要这么愤世嫉俗吗
Realistic.
是现实
What if we decide to have a couple, huh?
那如果我们决定生几个呢
You gonna feel that way about them?
你对他们的感觉也是这样的吗
Oh, no, I was just talking about kids in general.
当然不是 我只是在说一般的孩子
You know, not our kids.
不是在说我们的孩子
I got to go.
我要走了
Keller's display-watch popped a wheelie.
凯勒的显示表坏了一个滑轮
I won't be long.
我很快就搞定的
And stop being such a softy--
别再这么多愁善感
Except to me.
除了对我
Oh, so the softy thing's conditional?
多愁善感是有条件的吗
Oh, yeah.
当然
You're a softy.
你就是多愁善感的人
Only for you.
只对你
Oh, I can't believe it.
不敢相信
I can't believe it...
不敢相信
Is this your wife, Wendy Henley?
这是你妻子温迪·亨利吗
Yes, that's her...
是的 是她
When was the last time you saw her?
你最后一次看到她是什么时候
July 12th, two years ago:
两年前的7月12号♥
the day she disappeared.
她失踪的那天
Do you have any idea why she'd be up off that road?
你知道她为什么会在那条路出现吗
Any friends or relatives in the area?
她在那一带有朋友或亲戚吗
Up there? No.
那里没有
Anyone ever contact you about her?
有人因为她联♥系♥过你吗
No.
没有
Your wife have any exes or people in her past
以前你妻子有任何前任或是什么人
with a history of violence?
对她有过暴♥力♥倾向吗
No. No.
没有
I already answered all these questions before.
之前我已经回答过这些问题了
They searched my house for God's sake!
警♥察♥甚至还搜查过我家
They searched my office.
搜查过我的办公室
They searched my parents' house.
搜查过我爸妈的家
I didn't kill my wife!
我没有杀我妻子
Sorry.
抱歉
I just--
我只是
I thought she was dead two years ago.
以为她两年前就死了
Where the hell has she been?
她这两年都去哪了
Who would do this to her?
谁会对她下这种毒手
She had pretty hair.
她的头发很漂亮
Who?
谁
The lady that gave you the medicine.
给你这些药的女士
Yeah.
是的
She must have been really scared of you.
她肯定被你吓到了
She wasn't.
她没有
But they're always scared when they see what we are.
但是人们看到我们的真面目时 总是被吓到
I don't know; maybe she's seen others like us.
不知道 也许她见过和我们一样的人
I mean, I told her Lily was sick and she just gave it to me.
我告诉她莉莉生病了 她就把药给我了
But why?
可为什么呢
I don't know. Maybe she cared.
不知道 也许她在意我们
Watch where you're going!
看路
I... forgot.
我...忘了
Pay attention.
当心点
Sorry, Peter.
抱歉 皮特
You can't keep forgetting.
你不能一直忘记
Kelly, you're too young to appreciate the irony of this,
凯利 你太小了 还没法体会这种讽刺
but the car we're driving belonged to a woman
但是我们开的那辆车曾经是
who tried to kill me.
那个要杀我的女人的
Of course I tried to kill her too.
当然我当时也想杀她
It was all very complicated.
整件事太复杂了
Adalind?
爱达玲
Yeah?
我是
Remember me? Lane from Berman, Rautbort?
还记得我吗 伯曼-罗伯特联合公♥司♥的莱恩
Of course I remember you, Lane.
我当然记得你 莱恩
How are you?
你好吗
Great.
很好
Last I heard you got snatched up
上次我听说你被某个富得流油的
by some richer-than-God European firm.
欧洲公♥司♥挖走了
What was it, Switzerland?
是哪个国家的 瑞士吗
Austria. Austria, right.
奥地利 对 奥地利
And who is this little dude?
这个小家伙是谁
This is my son, Kelly.
这是我儿子 凯利
Wow, you're married now
你结婚了啊
or not. Whatever.
或者没有 无所谓啦
With a kid.
还生了孩子
So who's the lucky dad?
谁是那个幸运的爸爸
Anyone I know?
是我认识的人吗
No.
不是
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表