剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
"causing the individual
"导致每一个个体
to become part of the greater whole."
都变成这个庞然大物的一部分"
Anyone understand that?
谁听懂了吗
I think it means the whole is worse than the sum of its parts.
我觉得意思是庞然大物比所有个体加起来更可怕
I don't like rats. I don't care what size they are.
我不喜欢老鼠 不管它们有多大
Hello? They're here!
喂 他们来了
They've come for Johnny!
他们来抓约翰尼
Selina? Where are you?
赛琳娜 你在哪里
They found Johnny hiding at my place.
他们发现约翰尼躲在我家
They said they're gonna take him back to the quarry
他们说要把他带回采石场
and make him pay for what he did.
让他为他的行为付出代价
Oh, god!
天呐
Help me!
救我
Let me go!
放开我
No!
不
Selina!
赛琳娜
They have Johnny?
他们抓到约翰尼了
Sounds like they have her too.
听上去把她也一起抓走了
Well, if you're dealing with the rat king,
如果你们要对付的是鼠王的话
we're going with you.
我们跟你们一起去
Uh, we are?
是吗
Oh, no, yeah, we are.
不 对 一起
Hey, you got an extra flashlight?
还有多余的电筒吗
If they have him here, where are they?
如果他们把他抓来了 人在哪呢
First of all, how many are there?
首先 他们有多少人
We have no idea.
不知道
How many does it take to make a rat king?
要多少才能组成鼠王
That wasn't in the book.
这个书上没说
You getting something? Yeah, a lot of somethings.
闻到什么了吗 很多
None of them very helpful.
不过都没用
Wait.
等等
I hear something.
我听到声音了
There! I see him.
那边 我看见他了
Where'd he go?
他去哪了
Sounds like from in there.
听着像是从这里传出来的
This whole mound could be some kind of...nest.
这整个垃圾堆就跟个巢似的
You think they're inside? If there is an inside.
你觉得他们在里面吗 如果有里面的话
There's got to be an opening somewhere.
肯定哪里有开口的
Hey, I think I found it.
我觉得我找到了
What do you got?
什么情况
Some kind of tunnel.
某种隧♥道♥
Ugh, it stinks in here.
好臭
Yeah, anybody else getting the creeps?
是啊 有人跟我一样觉得毛骨悚然吗
There's a switch.
有开关
Some dump.
垃圾场
What the hell is this place?
这什么鬼地方
Looks like some kind of throne room.
看着像是皇宫正殿
Oh, my god.
天呐
We're too late.
我们来迟了
Must be Johnny.
这肯定是约翰尼
Can't call this in from here. No service.
这里没法上报 无服务
Guys, over here.
伙计们 这里
They killed him. They all took turns.
他们杀了他 一个一个轮流动手
They made me watch! It was so horrible.
他们让我看着 太可怕了
We've got you now. You're safe.
我们找到你了 你安全了
Where'd they go?
他们去哪了
Everywhere.
各个方向
They were about to start on me when someone ran in.
有人进来的时候 他们正准备向我下手
Next thing I knew, they were all running in different directions.
下一秒他们就四散跑开了
Let's get her out of here.
把她带出去
You're gonna be okay.
不会有事的
All right, let's get Selina back to the car
把赛琳娜带回车上
and call this in.
然后上报吧
Uh...Nick. Nick!
尼克 尼克
Don't let 'em get me!
别让他们抓住我
You shouldn't have come, Grimm.
你不该来的 格林
This is not your fight.
这不关你的事
You murdered three people.
你杀了三个人
They came here looking to hurt us.
是他们来这里想伤害我们
Leave that klaustreich and go.
留下那个野猫精 然后离开
No. No, please don't leave me. He'll kill me.
不 不要 别扔下我 他会杀了我的
I didn't do anything to you.
我没有对你做任何事
I told them not to come here.
我让他们别来这里的
You hid my son's killer.
你藏匿了杀害我儿子的凶手
You're as guilty as they are.
你跟他们一样有罪
You try anything and you're the first one to go down.
别轻举妄动 不然让你第一个倒下
You're under the arrest for the murders
你因为杀害罗伯特·凯尔
Of Robert Kyle, Chester Avery...
切斯特·艾弗里和约翰尼·路德维克
They killed the prince! And Johnny Rodwick.
他们杀了王子 而被捕
Never! They came to kill us!
休想 是他们要来杀我们
They killed our prince. Never!
他们杀了我们的王子 休想
Never! We deserve revenge!
休想 他们活该
Never!
休想
You need to leave or die!
要么走 要么死
Never!
休想
Where are they going?
他们要去哪里
What the hell?
什么鬼
It's the riesen-ratte.
是硕鼠
I guess it's not such a myth.
看来不是传说
Don't kill me.
别杀我
Keep her back.
让她待在身后
How are we supposed to stop this thing if we can't shoot it?
枪都没用的话 我们要怎么阻止这家伙
I don't know. It's not supposed to be real.
不知道啊 这本来应该是传说啊
Well, we better figure out another way to deal with this.
最好想个别的办法
Yeah...Run!
对 跑
We're gonna need a pretty big trap.
需要一个很大的陷阱
I'm also thinking we're pretty good bait.
我还觉得我们是非常大的诱饵呢
Through there!
从那里过去
Okay, just for the record,
我就说一句
this is not a good hiding place.
这里不是藏身的好地方啊
We're not hiding. Then what are we doing?
我们不是要藏身 那是要做什么
He's gonna kill us!
他会杀了我们的
We have to get him under the wire.
得把他弄到电线下
What? Why?
什么 为什么
We need a trap. That might be it.
我们需要陷阱 估计就它了
Might be?
估计
Well, he's not moving.
他不动了
We need to get him tangled in it.
要让他被缠住
How?
怎么弄
You need to woge.
你得转化
What? No, he'll kill me.
不要 他会杀了我的
If you don't do it, he's gonna kill us all.
如果你不转化 他会杀了我们所有人
I can't!
我没办法
Do it!
转化
You want her?
你想要她
Come get her!
来抓她呀
Shoot the power line.
把电线杆打下来
Anytime, Hank.
随时可以开枪 汉克
I think it worked.
好像成功了
Is it dead?
死了吗
It's not moving.
不在动了
Do you think the high voltage could have, like,
你觉得高压能把它
pulled it back apart?
又分离回每个个体吗
I did not see that coming.
没有料到会这样
There really are no winners...
这件事没有谁是赢家
Oh, my god.
天呐
Good luck.
祝你好运
If it hadn't been for you,
要不是你
I'd have been dead a long time ago.
我很早之前就已经死了
I don't have much time.
我没多少时间
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表