剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm...
《格林》前情提要
Now the negotiations for the baby can begin.
现在关于这孩子的交易可以开始谈了
I want what was taken from me by the Grimm.
我想要格林从我这夺走的东西
I want my powers back.
我想要回我的能力
That is fantastic.
这实在太奇妙了
We've got sort of a mini crime wave situation--
我们这儿出现了一个小型的犯罪潮
reporting several violent assaults
据报告有数起暴♥力♥袭击事件
and a lot of property damage.
以及许多在市中心发生的财产损失
From the calls, they sound drug-fueled.
听起来像是毒品问题引起的
The tox report shows various drugs
毒性检验报告表明有多重药物
like tetrodotoxin, scopolamine,
比如河豚毒素 莨菪碱[镇定剂]
and a powerful hallucinogen called Datura.
以及一种叫曼陀罗的强效致幻剂
It causes Lazarus Syndrome,
能引起一种拉♥萨♥路综合症
makes somebody look dead.
让服用者呈现假死状态
They come back to life.
过一段时间又会醒过来
Let the games begin.
游戏开始了
Monroe, I don't see Nick! He's not coming!
门罗 我没看见尼克 他没过来
Nick! Nick!
尼克 尼克
Juliette, you got to get in the truck.
朱丽叶 你必须进车里去
Come on.
快
Aw, man, Nick better hurry up!
天啊 尼克最好抓紧点
Voila.
瞧瞧这是谁
We can't stay here.
我们不能逗留了
No, we can't leave! Nick is coming!
不 不能走 尼克会来的
He won't be able to get to us.
他无法靠近我们
She's right!
她说得对
We got to get out of here before they get in.
我们得在他们攻进来之前离开这儿
Well, what are we gonna do-just run 'em over?
难道要直接开车压过去吗
Well, one hopes they'll move because we are.
他们不闪也怪不得我们了
I think you're gonna have to just--
我觉得你应该就...
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Bonsoir, mon ami.
晚上好 我的朋友
How we doing?
情况如何了
Pretty good...
还不错
except for the one on the hood.
就剩下个穿兜帽衫的
And a couple on top.
还有车顶上的那几个
Okay, buckle up.
好的 系好安全带
Container! Container!
小心集装箱 集装箱
I know. I know!
我知道 我知道
Hold on!
抓紧了
I think it worked.
我觉得好像成了
Not for long. They're still coming!
维持不了多久 他们还在追过来
Oh, man.
我的天
Time to pick up Mr. Schirach.
该来接施拉奇先生了
He's got a plane to catch.
他还要赶飞机呢
Good night, sweet Grimm.
晚安罢 甜美的格林
And flights of angels,
愿天使齐歌♥
sing thee to thy rest.
伴你安息
Oh, my god, they're everywhere!
天哪 哪都有他们
Is everybody all right? Yeah.
大家都没事吧 没事
I'm okay.
我没事
Oh, we're stuck!
我们被卡住了
We can't stay here.
我们不能待在这里
We're gonna have to go up.
我们得到上面去
Higher ground-let's go!
到高点的地方去 快走
We can't let them get up here.
不能让他们爬上来
We're gonna need some help.
我们得找些帮手
That is precious cargo. Be careful.
这是贵重货物 小心点
We'll have him in the air soon.
马上就把他送上飞机
Oh, man.
天哪
So how's it feel to be on two legs again?
再次双脚踩上实地感觉怎么样
Damn good.
好极了
Anything going on? No.
最近有什么事吗 没有
Pretty quiet since we got all those crazies
自从把大闹市区的那些疯子关起来之后
from downtown locked up.
就一片平静了
Where'd you put 'em?
关哪了
Had to move 'em to the jail infirmary.
只能送去拘留病房♥
They're under heavy sedation.
给他们注射了大量镇静剂
A little too much fun and games for us to handle here.
问题还真是棘手呢
Where's the captain? Uh, don't know.
队长呢 不知道
He left a couple hours ago.
几个小时前就走了
Well, I guess I'll get a little work done.
我得干活了
Do it while you can.
趁还能做的时候多做点吧
I'm just glad things have finally calmed down.
很高兴终于风平浪静了
Griffin.
我是格里芬
Hank, it's Juliette! We need help!
汉克 我是朱丽叶 我们需要帮忙
I'm with Monroe and Rosalee. You got to hurry!
我跟门罗 罗莎莉在一起 你快来
Where are you? I'm at the container yard.
你在哪 集装箱堆场
Remember the--
还记得
the guy that you took to Rosalee's shop? He's okay,
你带去罗莎莉店里的那个人吗 他康复了
but there's a hell of a lot of them attacking us.
但有很多跟他一样的人在攻击我们
Where's Nick? I don't know.
尼克在哪 不知道
He's somewhere. We lost him.
他也在这里 我们走散了
I don't know how much longer
不知道我们
we're gonna be able to hold--
还能撑多久...
Ju--
朱...
Get as many unis as you can to the container yard
尽量多找些警员去朗伯德街的
on Lombard Street.
集装箱堆场
We got more of those whack jobs to deal with.
那边还有很多疯子等着我们
Okay, all unis available, let's go!
有空的警员出发吧
Vick, Deangelo, come with me. Get Franco.
维克 狄安吉罗 跟我来 喊上弗朗科
Little help here!
来帮帮忙
This is not getting better.
情况还是很糟糕啊
You okay? Yes.
你没事吧 没事
Monroe! They keep coming!
门罗 他们一直不断在上来
Holy crap, there's a lot of them.
靠 真是不少
Whatever kind of drug this is,
不管这是什么毒品
I hope I never see it again.
但愿以后再也不见
Bust open one of these containers.
打开一个集装箱
Round them up, get them inside.
把他们包围起来 赶进集装箱里
There's an antidote--
解毒剂
we'll get it down here as soon as we can.
我们会尽快弄来
Hank!
汉克
Are you guys okay?
你们没事吧
Nick's somewhere in the yard, Hank.
尼克也在这里 汉克
We have to find him.
我们得找到他
All right, stay up there until we get control!
好吧 等我们控制住局面再下来
Hank, where are you?
汉克 你在哪
Captain, is Nick with you?
队长 尼克跟你在一起吗
No, my brother has him. Your brother?
没有 他在我弟弟手上 你弟弟
No time to explain. Where are you?
没时间解释了 你在哪
With Rosalee, Monroe, and Juliette
跟罗莎莉 门罗还有朱丽叶
at the container yard!
在集装箱堆场
Yeah, so am I. Northwest corner. You?
我也在 我在西北角 你们呢
Right in the middle!
正中间
I'm on my way.
我马上过来
Quick, get in the car. come on!
快上车 快啊
No, we're not leaving without Nick.
不 不能丢下尼克
I followed my brother to one of the containers,
我跟踪我弟弟到了某个集装箱
where I found Nick's cell phone.
在那里找到了尼克的手♥机♥
My brother's gonna try to get him out of the country.
我弟弟想将他带出境
What? Let's go.
什么 快走
We got to get to the airport. Come on!
我们得去机场 快点
I saw them carry the box and load it in a van.
我看见他们搬着一个箱子装上了货车
What kind of box was it?
什么箱子
It, uh, looked like a coffin.
看起来像个棺材
My guess is they put Nick in this death state
我猜他们让尼克进入了死亡状态
just like the others. Oh, my god.
和那些人一样 天啊
With the right paperwork, which they have,
只要有合法文件 这个他们肯定有
they could transport him out of the country legally,
就可以把他合法送出境
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表