剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
No. No.
不 不
Do you remember anything?
你还记得什么吗
I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
It was the mask.
是那个面具
I tried to take it off, but it wouldn't come off.
我想把它摘下来 但就是摘不下来
He's not the only one you killed.
你杀的人不止他
What?
什么
Mayordomo.
管家
No, please, you have to believe me.
不 你们一定要相信我
The masks told me to do it.
是面具让我做的
They're trying to protect me.
他们想保护我
Don't let him do it. The voices...
不要让他拿下来 声音
The v--the voices.
声音
They're protecting me, the voices. Is that what you want?
那些声音想保护我 这就是你想要的
You hear them, don't you?
你们也听见了对吗
Goyo!
戈有
You need me!
你需要我
Oh, get it away from me.
让它离我远点
Get it away. Get it away.
拿开 拿开
Oh, my God.
天呐
It's Patrick.
是帕特里克
Well, now we can put a face to the name.
现在我们可以把脸对上号♥了
By the time he realized the mask had possessed him,
当意识到他被面具附体的时候
it was too late.
为时已晚
The face of the Wesen proved more powerful
那个格林生物的脸比格林生物本身
than the man beneath it.
来得更有力量
And I discovered the only way to remove the mask
我发现能摘下面具的唯一方法
was through the Ceremonia de Desgracia,
就是通过不幸仪式
a brutal and painful process
一个可以逆转金蛇怪的杰作的
to reverse the work of the Vibora Dorada.
残酷而痛苦的过程
But even though this was successful,
但即使过程很成功
I believe when subjected to multiple personalities
我相信当同时经历了
at the same time,
多重人格之后
the human mind has only one escape:
人的心智只有一种解脱
to go completely mad.
就是发疯
Hello? Hello, Adalind.
喂 爱达玲
Sean?
肖恩
It's been a long time.
好久不见
What do you want?
你想要什么
Something that you want too.
一个你也想要的
Don't play games, Sean.
别耍心计 肖恩
I think I know a way to get back Diana.
我知道找回戴安娜的办法
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表