剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
What a killing.
精彩的比赛
Hey, what's this?
怎么了
You tore up your mask?
你把你的面具撕了
I'm better than him.
我比他强
Yeah? So? I can beat him.
是吗 所以呢 我可以打败他
Buddy, that's not why I'm paying you.
伙计 我花钱请你不是为了这个
You're not in that ring to make you look good.
你在拳击场里头不是为了让别人知道你厉害的
You're in that ring to make Mayordomo look good.
你上场是为了衬托管家的厉害
I'm tired of it. Too bad.
我烦透了 真糟糕
You can boo-hoo-hoo all the way to the bank.
你可以一路抱怨着去银行
Now, you better get this fixed.
现在 你最好把这个修好
Without a new mask, you're not getting back in that ring.
没有新面具的话 你是不能重返赛场的
Just give me one shot to prove myself.
就给我一次机会证明我自己吧
Listen, buddy.
听着 伙计
You're just not headliner material.
你不是当头条明星的料
I mean, your technique is solid,
你的技术是很好
but you just don't have the pizzazz.
但你就是缺乏那种魅力
Plus, you don't speak Spanish.
再说了 你不会讲西班牙语
How come your parents never taught you how to speak Spanish?
你父母怎么会没教过你讲西班牙语啊
Hey, look, you want to quit, I understand.
听着 你想辞职 我理解
I can't give you what you need.
因为我的确给不了你需要的
No hard feelings.
请勿见怪
So you either get a new mask,
所以你要么去搞个新面具
or adios muchacho.
不然我们就此别过
Open the door.
开门
It's late. What are you doing here?
已经很晚了 你来这里干什么
Look, I don't care about the price anymore.
听着 我不在乎价格多少了
Hey, you need to think this over.
你得想清楚了
You're too upset.
你现在心情很不好
Go home. Get some sleep.
回家吧 睡一觉
No, I don't want to think anything over.
不 我不想再考虑了
I want to win.
我只想赢
What's that?
那是什么
The contract. For what?
合同 什么的合同
The mask.
面具的
I have to sign a contract for a mask?
为了张面具我还要签合同吗
And you have to sign it in blood.
而且你还得以血为墨
You're kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
I wouldn't kid about a mask like this.
我不会拿这种面具开玩笑
What is it, some kind of magic?
这是什么 某种魔法吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
What does it say?
上面写了什么
It says you'll pay me half of what you earn
写了在你戴着面具的期间
for as long as you wear it.
你得把你所得的一半支付给我
And then when you're done, you have to return it to me.
在你用完之后 你必须把面具还给我
I'm gonna win, right?
我会赢的 是不是
Of course.
当然
When do I get it?
我什么时候能拿到
I'll have something for you tomorrow.
我明天就能给你
All right.
好吧
Yeah.
好的
I see what you're doing.
我看见你的所作所为了
Obviously, in self-defense.
显然 你是在自卫
The hell do you want?
你♥他♥妈♥想要什么
Your face.
你的脸
Get lost, old man.
滚开 老家伙
How's Kelly? Good.
凯利怎样了 挺好的
Just got him down.
刚把他安顿好
So where you been?
你去哪里了
I thought you'd be home before now.
我还以为你会早一点回到家的
Oh, I had to go to the precinct first.
我得先回一趟局里
So how was Germany?
德国之行怎样
Did you find anything?
你有找到什么吗
Well, we think we found where it was buried.
我觉得我们找到了藏东西的地方
Whatever it is,
不管藏的是什么
we just found a bunch of bones in a catacomb.
我们只在一个地下墓室里找到了一堆骨头
But you didn't find out what it was?
但你没搞清楚到底藏的是什么吗
No.
没有
Well, I'm glad you're home. Yeah.
真高兴你回家了 是啊
You hungry?
饿了吗
Ah, no, just tired.
不饿 就是累了
While you were gone, I was thinking...
你不在的时候 我在想...
that stuff we made for me was just a suppressant.
我们给我做的那种药只是一种抑制剂
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
So what happens when it wears off?
那当药效过去后会发生什么呢
If you become a hexenbiest again?
假如你变回巫女吗
Yeah, how would you feel about that?
是啊 你对此会是什么感觉
We just never talked about that before.
我们之前从来没聊过这个
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, we have Kelly to think about now.
我们现在光想着凯利就行了
What are you worried about?
你在担心什么
That you'll throw us out
担心你会把我们赶出去
or kill me.
或者杀了我
Well, I could say the same thing about you.
我也怕你对我♥干♥同样的事啊
Look, if and when that happens,
听着 假如这种情况发生了
we'll just deal with it.
我们就好好处理
I mean, you're not what you used to be,
你已经不是原来的你了
and we have a son.
而且我们还有了孩子
Yeah.
是啊
I don't want to talk about this anymore.
我不想继续讨论这件事了
Let's just go to bed.
我们睡觉去吧
Somebody shot him!
他中枪了
Oh, my God!
天呐
ID'd the vic.
查出死者身份了
Name's Patrick Defonte.
名字叫帕特里克·迪方蒂
Witnesses? Not yet.
有目击证人吗 还没找到
Who found him?
他是被谁发现的
Mr. Leonard, lives across the street.
莱昂纳多先生 住在街对面
On his way home from work,
他当时刚好下班回家
he took a shortcut through the alley,
穿过小巷抄近路发现了他
found him like this.
发现他成了这样
Well, apparently someone knew what they were doing.
凶手显然是有备而来的
Removed the skin with surgical precision.
以精确如手术般的手法割走了他的皮肤
We thinking doctor?
会是医生干的吗
Of the Frankenstein variety.
科学怪人那种
Looks like he took his face off in one piece.
凶手貌似是把他的脸皮整块割走的
This takes a facelift to a whole other place.
这真是整容手术的新境界
Is it ready? You have it?
准备好了吗 做出来了吗
Yes.
好了
I worked all night.
我忙了一整晚
I haven't created a mask like this for years.
我好几年没做过这种面具了
I think you'll have much success with this one.
我想戴上这个你会很成功的
Mira.
看
I've never seen anything more beautiful.
这是我见过的最漂亮的东西了
Are you sure this is what you want to do?
你确定你想这么做吗
Oh, yeah.
确定
I want to try it on.
我想戴上试试
It's perfect.
完美极了
Tell me how it feels.
告诉我是什么感觉
This is amazing.
真是棒极了
It feels different.
感觉完全不同了
Take it off. Oh, already?
脱下来 这么快吗
Yes.
是的
This mask should never again be worn outside the ring.
你绝不能在赛场外戴这个面具
It has accepted you.
它已经接受你了
Now you must respect its power.
如今你必须尊重它的力量
Thank you.
谢谢
Juliette?
朱丽叶
Nick would've told you by now.
尼克应该已经告诉过你了吧
Eve.
伊芙
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表