剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
He'll know I betrayed him.
他会知道是我背叛了他
If you don't help us, the devil will take him.
如果你不帮我们 魔鬼会带走他的
Forever.
永远
Get me the money or it's on you.
把钱带上 不然你们自己想办法
So, do you think the people who work for Dwight
你们觉得给德怀特工作的人
know he's Wesen,
知道他是格林生物吗
or do they actually think he's possessed by the devil too?
还是他们也觉得他被魔鬼附体了
Bodyguards we interrogated said that he was a prophet.
我们问询的保安都说他是先知
I think they're believers.
我觉得他们是信徒
If Dwight gave instructions
如果德怀特下了指示
to harm anyone caught taking photographs,
抓到谁拍照就给谁好看的话
then he'd be culpable for what happened.
那这事就该怪他
I think you're gonna have a little come-to-Grimm
我觉得你得用格林的招数
talk with this guy.
来跟这个人谈谈
I want to talk to Mark first.
我想先跟马克谈谈
See what Dwight's instructions were.
看看德怀特下过什么指示
Thanks for the help.
谢谢你们的帮助
Yeah, anything else, just let us know.
没事 还有别的事说一声就行
Wouldn't have missed it for anything.
我们绝不会错过
Lord have mercy.
愿上帝怜悯
Mark. We saw Dwight.
马克 我们看了德怀特
Believe me now?
现在信我了吧
We do.
信了
So what does Dwight have you do
所以如果你们抓到有人拍照
if you catch somebody taking photos?
德怀特让你们怎么做
We stop them.
阻止他们
What if they don't want to be stopped?
那万一他们不愿意停止呢
No, that's not an option.
没有别的选项
Is that what happened last night?
昨晚的事是不是就是这么发生的
Luke tried to stop McCullough?
卢克试图阻止麦卡洛
Look, I didn't see what happened.
我没看见发生了什么事
I only saw what he did to Luke.
只看见他对卢克做的事
What happened to Luke could have been self defense.
卢克的遭遇可能是出于自卫
We need to talk to Dwight.
我们得和德怀特谈谈
Sir.
老板
Hey, you came and saw.
你们来看了
We did.
是的
We need to talk to you about that.
我们要和你谈谈
Well, as you can see, I have nothing up my sleeve.
就如你们看见的 我衣袖里可没藏什么
We still have a few questions about what happened last night.
我们还是有一些关于昨晚的事的问题要问你
We'd like to talk to you in private.
想跟你单独聊聊
Sure. Sir.
没问题 老板
No, it's all right. I have nothing to hide from the police.
没关系 我没什么对警方隐瞒的
Did they arrest that guy?
他们逮捕那家伙了吗
Look, I don't know.
我不知道
You pointed him out, didn't you?
你不是指认他了吗
Yeah. He killed Luke.
是 他杀了卢克
Why didn't they arrest him?
他们为什么不逮捕他
I don't know.
我不知道
They better not let him go.
他们最好别放他走
I'll kill him myself.
我会亲手杀了他的
Would you just shut up? Shut up.
你能不能闭嘴 闭嘴
Go help start with the take-down.
去帮他们拆帐篷吧
Must be pretty tiring, what you're going through.
你经历的那件事肯定非常累人
Yeah, it takes a lot out of you.
对 会消耗非常多精力
You seem to have a pretty intimate relationship with Satan.
你好像跟撒旦的关系非常亲密
Don't be facetious. I'm not.
开什么玩笑 我没有
But you do seem to have him at your beck and call.
但他似乎对你有求必应啊
Does make you wonder who's calling all the shots.
确实让人好奇是谁在发号♥施令
What is it you want?
你们想干什么
What possesses a Furis Rubian to become a preacher?
是什么附身在有角蟾蜍怪身上让他变成一个牧师的
Is it just to save souls or is it about the money?
这是为了拯救灵魂呢 还是为了钱
I don't know what you're talking about, and I think--
不知道你们在说什么 我觉得...
You do know what I'm talking about,
你知道我在说什么
unless you haven't heard of a Decapitare, or a Grimm.
除非你没听说过斩首者或者格林
Yeah, I've heard of a Decapitare,
我听说过斩首者
but I never thought I'd meet one.
但从没想过会真的遇上
You're supposed to cut my head off, aren't you?
你应该砍下我的头 对吗
Do the people that work for you know you're Wesen?
你的手下知道你是格林生物吗
No.
不知道
So, it's just a show.
所以只是演出
I have a gift, and I use it to help people.
我有天赋 我用它来帮助他人
They come to me beaten down, broken,
他们来找我的时候 抑郁 崩溃
full of guilt for the things they've done wrong
因为曾经的错事充满愧疚
and I take that guilt from them.
而我帮他们带走愧疚
Am I really possessed by the devil?
我是不是真的被魔鬼附体了
No.
不是
But do I relieve them from their suffering?
但我有没有拯救他们于苦难
Yes, I do.
我有
You've ordered your people to stop anyone
你命令你的人阻止
from taking photos of what you do.
任何记录你行为的人
Yeah, if anyone were to see it on a screen,
对 如果被人从屏幕上看到
they'd think what I do is fake.
他们会觉得我所做的是假的
How far does your order go?
你命令他们做到什么程度
Does it include physical violence?
包括身体暴♥力♥吗
No, I don't condone violence.
没有 我不容忍♥暴♥力♥
My bodyguards have had more difficult lives.
我的安保人员有过更艰难的日子
If someone gets physical with them,
如果有人跟他们来硬的
they respond.
他们会以牙还牙
I don't think you can arrest me for what I do,
我觉得你们不能因为我所做的逮捕我
unless you plan to arrest every minister, priest, or rabbi.
除非你们打算逮捕所有牧师 神父和拉比
As far as I know, dealing hope is not illegal, so...
据我所知 给人希望这事不犯法
One of your people was killed last night
昨晚你的一个手下因为你的命令
because of your order.
被杀了
I saved him from a life of sin,
我把他从罪孽的一生中解脱出来
just like the others who work with me.
和其他所有跟我共事的人一样
Even if I were to tell them I was Wesen,
即便我告诉他们我是格林生物
they'd think it was a lie.
他们也会觉得这是谎言
They don't need me to tell them the devil is real.
他们不需要我来告诉他们魔鬼是真实的
They've lived with him.
他们亲身经历过
So if you're gonna kill me, go ahead and do it.
所以如果你要杀了我 那就动手吧
Get it over with.
别磨叽
I won't stop you.
我不会阻止你的
I accept my fate.
我认命
Otherwise, get out of my trailer,
否则 就离开我的车
'cause I have souls to save in Salem tomorrow night.
因为明晚我还要去拯救塞勒姆的灵魂
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你抽空
That's it?
就这样
We try not to judge.
我们尽量不作评论
There's no way we can charge McCullough with anything.
我们没办法以什么罪名起诉麦卡洛
Without motives or witnesses,
没有动机和目击证人
we've got nothing but self defense,
除了自卫 我们没有任何证据
and Dwight's got a point.
德怀特说得对
Who are we to tell somebody what they can and can't believe in?
我们有什么资格告诉别人他们应该信或者不信什么
Maybe he is doing more good than harm.
也许他做的事利大于弊呢
Except for the guy who died.
除了对那个死了的人
Well, none of us get out of here alive.
没有谁能活着离开
Who is it? It's Mark, sir.
谁 马克 老板
Come on in.
进来
Yes, Mark, what do you want?
马克 有什么事吗
I've come to ask your forgiveness.
我是来请求你的宽恕的
Well, for what?
为了什么
What I have to do to save you.
为了救你而不得不做的事
I shouldn't have done this.
我不该这么做
No. I shouldn't have helped you.
不 我不该帮你们的
Calm down.
冷静
You did the right thing. You'll get your money.
你做了正确的事 你会拿到钱的
Oh, God.
天呐
What have I done?
我做了什么
What have I done?
我做了什么
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表