剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见他是什么时候
Last night.
昨晚
He was here with us.
他在这里和我们一起
For what reason?
为什么
He came to see me.
他来见我
What was your relationship with him?
你和他是什么关系
He was a friend.
他是我的朋友
Like my dad said,
正如我爸爸说的
We'd known each other since we were kids.
我们从小就认识了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Look, this is very difficult for her.
听着 这对她而言太艰难了
Does she have to be a part of this?
她一定要参与调查吗
You knew the victim. Might be a help to us.
你认识死者 也许能帮到我们
I'm okay.
我没事
Do you know Frankie Adkins?
你认识弗兰基·爱德金斯吗
Frankie Adkins?
弗兰基·爱德金斯吗
I don't know. Should I?
不认识 我应该认识吗
According to Mr. Adkins, Isaac tried to kill him last night.
据爱德金斯称 艾萨克昨晚试图杀死他
What?
什么
Isaac?
艾萨克
I don't believe it.
我不相信
Why would he do that?
他为什么要那样做
Do you know if Isaac knew Frankie Adkins?
你知道艾萨克认识弗兰基·爱德金斯吗
No, I don't.
我不知道
Do you?
你呢
No, I'm sorry. I don't know.
抱歉 我也不知道
What time did Isaac leave last night?
艾萨克昨晚是什么时候离开的
Around 11:00, I think.
11点左右 我觉得
And has anyone threatened him in any way?
有任何人以任何方式威胁过他吗
Not that he ever told me about.
反正他没和我提过
Did both of you stay home after Isaac left?
你俩在艾萨克离开后都待家里在吗
Yes.
是的
Was anyone else here besides the three of you?
除了你们三个外 当时还有别人在场吗
No.
没有
It was just Isaac and us.
只有艾萨克和我们
Nobody knows anything.
俩人都是一问三不知
This is all connected somehow. Yeah.
但这一切都是有某种联♥系♥的 没错
Why would Isaac leave here and go and try and kill Frankie?
为何艾萨克离开这里后就试图去杀了弗兰基呢
Maybe Frankie and Isaac are both in love with Emily.
也许弗兰基和艾萨克都爱上了艾米丽
It could be they were jealous.
有可能他俩是在争风吃醋
Well, then who killed Isaac?
那么是谁杀了艾萨克呢
All we know is, he's wesen.
我们只知道 是个格林生物干的
That's not gonna show up on his rap sheet.
这可不会出现在他的犯罪记录上
It's Wu.
是吴
Wu.
吴
You will never guess what the M.E. found during Isaac's autopsy.
你们绝对猜不到法医在给艾萨克验尸时发现了什么
A feather-- and not just any old feather.
一根羽毛 而且还不是随便一根羽毛
It's a golden feather.
是根金羽毛
M.E. didn't think it had anything to do with anything
法医不认为这玩意和案件有关
'cause the victim wasn't hurt by it,
因为死者没有被它所伤
as in knocked over by a feather,
比如被它击倒之类的
but not having spent time in a mental institution,
但是因为法医没有在精神病院待过
the M.E. does not have the insight that I now have.
所以他也不具备我如今具备的见识
What do you think it means, Wu?
你觉得那根羽毛代表了什么 吴
I have no idea,
我也不知道
except you got a grown man
但你们现在知道有个成年人
walking around with a golden feather in his pocket.
口袋里揣着根金羽毛在晃荡了
Just thought you should know.
我就是觉得应该和你们说一声
Thank you.
谢了
What do you think it means?
你觉得那代表着什么
I think we're grasping at feathers.
我觉得我们在捕风捉"羽"
I said it, and I meant it.
我是认真的
Got the new guys, boss.
新人到了 老大
Bring them in.
让他们进来
Get in here.
进来
Someone tried to whack me last night.
昨晚有人试图谋杀我
As you can see, they weren't very successful,
如你们所见 他们并不是很成功
but I am not one to take unnecessary risks.
但我不是那种会承担不必要的风险的人
Are you willing to die to protect me?
你们愿意为了保护我而死吗
Yes, sir.
愿意 老大
You?
你呢
Nobody's gonna get past me, sir.
没人能越过我 老大
Where the hell are you?
你到底在哪里啊
He's asleep.
他睡着了
How's work?
工作上怎样了
Wow, sound so domestic.
听上去好居家啊
Work was--
工作很...
You don't have to tell me.
你没必要告诉我
He told me to keep Chavez's phone,
他叫我留着查瓦兹的手♥机♥
but he hasn't called.
但他一直没打电♥话♥过来
Why tell me to keep the phone
假如他们不打算给我打电♥话♥
if they're not gonna use it?
那为何要叫我留着手♥机♥呢
Hope Trubel's okay.
希望麻烦鬼没事
Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也希望
All right, make sure that gets there tonight.
好了 确保那东西今晚能到这里
Yes, sir.
遵命
I don't want anything to screw up this deal.
我不希望有任何情况搅黄这笔交易
We're out of here.
我们现在就走
Get the car. Check the back.
去开车 记得检查后面
You're not gonna lock up?
您不锁门吗
No, I'm not gonna lock up. Somebody else is gonna lock up.
不 我不锁 会有其他人负责锁的
Now get the guys.
你快联♥系♥保镖们
Boss is leaving.
老大要走了
Make sure everyone's watching my back.
确保每个人都在保护我
You need the bathroom?
你要用洗手间吗
That's okay. I can wait.
没关系 我可以等
No, you go first.
不用 你先去吧
Are you sure?
你确定吗
'Cause you look a little dirty.
因为你看上去有点脏兮兮的啊
Yeah, well, you look--
是啊 你看上去...
Did Kelly throw up on you?
凯利吐在你身上了吗
Sort of.
算是吧
I'll be quick.
我很快就好
That tunnel must be filthy. Yeah.
那个隧♥道♥一定很脏 可不是嘛
Did you find out where it goes?
你有找出它通向哪里吗
Not exactly.
没有
There was this big door.
那里有一扇很大的门
Looks like it hasn't been opened in 100 years.
看上去一百年没开过了
I'm gonna need some tools to get it open.
我需要些工具来弄开它
I just realized I forgot to bring clothes to change into.
我才发现我忘了把要换的衣服带进来了
Oh, yeah? Well, I can get you something.
是吗 我可以帮你去拿
What do you need?
你需要什么
Anything without baby puke will be fine.
只要没有宝宝呕吐物在上面的都可以
Hey, buddy.
小伙计
Just so you know, not nice to throw up on your mom.
你要知道 吐在妈妈身上可不乖哦
There wasn't much to choose from,
我没找到几件你的衣服
so I just got you one of my shirts.
所以我给你拿了件我的衬衣
Thanks.
谢了
You know, you should really buy some clothes.
你真的应该去买♥♥两件衣服
Use the credit card that I got you.
就用我给你的信♥用♥卡♥
I feel a little awkward doing that.
我觉得那样做有点尴尬
Yeah, well, not having clothes is awkward.
我懂 但没衣服穿也很尴尬
True.
的确
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢了
Your turn.
该你了
Put the car away and stay outside.
把车停好 然后待在外面
I'm hungry, Luis. Make me a sandwich.
我饿了 路易斯 给我做个三明治
Boss got hungry.
老大饿了
Get me some pickles. Sure.
给我拿些泡菜 好的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表