剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
The way the vic was killed, this has got to be Wesen.
死者被害的情形 肯定是格林生物所为
Can't wait to explain that to Pogue.
等不及跟波格解释这个情况了
I'll come visit you in the Psych Ward every Tuesday.
每周二我会去精神病区看你的
Simon Willard had an easier time building his banjo clock
西蒙·威拉德做他的班卓琴座钟
than I am with this thing.
都比我搞这个得心应手
Banjo clock?
班卓琴座钟
Yeah, it was the first commercially successful
那是第一个取得商业成功的
American wall clock
美式挂钟
to have the pendulum suspended in front of the weight case
有悬浮在重量箱前的钟摆
and the weight attached to a pulley.
重量都连接着滑轮
Yes, but could he build a baby mobile?
那他能做一个婴儿吊铃吗
Not with these instructions he couldn't.
没有这张说明书他也做不了
He's going to love it.
他肯定会喜欢的
Maybe some day.
也许有一天吧
Oh my God.
天呐
You did all this?
这些都是你们做的
Well, it's not as if you two had the time.
你们俩又没时间弄
And I picked up a few things for the new mom too.
我给新妈妈买♥♥了几样东西
That is so sweet of you.
你们真是贴心
Let me see.
给我看看
Oh, he's so cute.
他太可爱了
Yeah.
是啊
Why don't I show you where everything is.
不如我带你到处看看吧
Thanks for doing this.
谢谢你们做了这些
Look, Nick, I gotta be honest.
尼克 我得说句实话
I have sort of a bad feeling about this.
我有种不好的感觉
They're my responsibility.
我有责任照顾他们
I'm not talking about Adalind and Kelly.
我不是在说爱达玲和凯利
I'm talking about this house.
我是在说这个房♥子
Too many bad things have gone down here, man.
这里发生了太多不幸的事
Too much death and destruction.
死了太多人 有太多的破坏
I'm just sayin',
我只是这么一说
you might want to think about, you know,
你也许要好好想想
a change of venue.
换个环境
You mean move?
你是说搬家
Oh, I mean get the hell out of here.
我是说离开这个鬼地方
I think it's time we went home.
我们该回家了
Yeah, we should let you two-- you three
我们该让你们俩 你们三人
get settled in.
安顿下来
If you need anything I can be here in 10 minutes.
如果有需要 我十分钟内就能赶到
You guys have both been really...
你们俩一直真的...
Thank you.
谢谢
I should probably get some rest before Kelly wakes up.
在凯利醒来之前 我也许该睡一会
He'll be hungry.
到时他会饿
Where should I... Oh, guest room upstairs.
我该去哪... 楼上客房♥
I'll get Kelly.
我来抱凯利
The last time I was in this room it was with Diana.
上次我在这间房♥里 还是和戴安娜一起
I hope she's okay.
希望她没事
Yeah, me too.
我也希望
Have you heard anything about Juliette?
你有朱丽叶的消息吗
She's dead.
她死了
What?
什么
Oh, my God!
天呐
Trubel killed her to save my life.
麻烦鬼为了救我杀了她
Oh, Nick, I thought she got away with the Royals.
尼克 我以为她和皇室的人一起逃走了
No, she never left.
不 她没走
I'm so sorry.
非常遗憾
Thank you for doing this.
谢谢你所做的这一切
Thanks, but I need a little bit of help.
谢谢 我需要你帮个小忙
Can you...
能帮我...
Of course.
没问题
Got anything on Wemlinger? 'Cause I don't.
你查到维姆林格的资料没 我是没查到
Background's clean. No record anywhere.
背景清白 没有不良记录
Anything on prints yet?
指纹还没有结果吗
Still processing.
还在检验
I think we should bring him in.
我想我们该带他来问话
Why?
为什么
He said he saw two guys run out,
他说他看到两个人跑了出去
blood all over the office,
办公室里到处是血
but we've got no blood trail and nothing on security cameras.
但是我们没看到血迹 监控录像也没有发现
The security cameras don't cover the back stairway.
后楼梯没有监控
They must've known that. Then how'd they get in?
凶手肯定知道 那他们是怎么进去的
No sign of a break-in.
没有闯入的迹象
If Wemlinger did it, where's the murder weapon?
如果是维姆林格干的 那凶器呢
He sure as hell didn't do it with his bare hands.
他绝对不可能徒手做到
I think we should bring him in, sweat him a little.
我认为该带他来问话 拷问他一下
All right, if you think it's worth something.
好吧 如果你觉得值得的话
What are you doing up?
怎么起来了
I couldn't sleep.
睡不着
Anyway, doctor said I should walk as much as I can, so...
反正医生叫我尽量多走点路
What about Kelly?
凯利怎么样了
Oh, he's sleeping fine.
他正睡得香呢
I'm making some sandwiches.
我在做三明治
Would you like one?
要不要吃一个
Yeah, anything.
好 什么都行
Ham and cheese okay?
火腿和芝士呢
Sounds perfect.
好极了
Lettuce, tomato, mayo?
生菜 番茄 蛋黄酱呢
I'm allergic to tomato.
我对番茄过敏
That's good to know.
幸好知道
So I am thinking of selling the house.
我在想要卖♥♥掉这栋房♥子
Find us someplace safer.
找个更安全的地方
We're going with you?
我们和你一起住吗
Yeah, if you'd like.
是的 如果你愿意的话
Sure.
当然
This is really good.
三明治真好吃
Is there anything else you're allergic to?
你还对别的东西过敏吗
Just raw tomatoes.
只有生番茄
I can eat them cooked.
煮熟的我能吃
I actually make a pretty good Bolognese.
其实我做的意大利肉酱非常好吃
I like Bolognese.
我喜欢意大利肉酱
I actually make a pretty mean--
其实我做的很普通...
Sorry.
抱歉
Hank.
汉克
You home?
你在家吗
You okay?
没事吧
Yeah. What's up?
没事 什么事
I hate to bug you, but I might have a Wesen problem.
我也不想打扰你 但是我可能遇到了格林生物
I need you to confirm.
需要你来确认
I'm bringing the suspect in.
我要带疑犯回局里问话
Any chance you can make it down here?
你能来局里一趟吗
What time?
什么时候
Half hour.
半个小时
Hank needs me to get to the precinct.
汉克要我分局一趟
We'll be fine.
我们不会有事的
I'll be right there.
我马上赶过去
If you need anything, just... call.
如果有需要 就打电♥话♥
Okay, thank you.
好了 谢谢
You bet.
不客气
Wemlinger's in interrogation.
维姆林格在审讯室
Take a look at this M.E. report first.
先看看法医的报告
"Victim's throat was torn out by
"死者的喉部
what appears to be some kind of an animal."
似乎是被某种动物撕开的"
I don't think Wemlinger's an animal.
我可不认为维姆林格是动物
Probably not.
也许不是
Our killers must've have some kind of a garden tool.
凶手用的肯定是某种园林工具
You know, one of those claw things.
那种爪形工具
Maybe.
也许吧
Let's go talk to Wemlinger.
一起去找维姆林格谈谈吧
Do you know something I don't?
你知道什么我不知道的情况吗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表