剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Grimm"...
《格林》前情提要
Get her. It was professional.
抓住她 手法很专业
Somebody took Trubel? How did this happen?
麻烦鬼又被人抓走了 怎么会发生这种事
I know you're involved in some secret government organization.
我知道你与什么秘密政♥府♥组织有关
Things are happening. We have to be prepared.
但发生了很多事 我们得做好准备
They're rising.
他们在崛起
Occul... Tatum...
Occul... Tatum...
Libera.
Libera
Loosely translated, it would mean something like
大致翻译过来就是
"Free what's hidden."
"释放隐匿"
Let's go.
走吧
It's time.
是时候了
So this is home?
这就是我们的家了
It's safe. Nobody knows where we are.
这很安全 没人知道我们在这里
Not taking any chances with my son or with you.
我不能让你们再出什么乱子了
Trubel?
麻烦鬼
Oh, my god.
天呐
Trubel.
麻烦鬼
Can you hear me? Trubel!
能听见我说话吗 麻烦鬼
Nick...
尼克
Nick! It's Trubel.
尼克 是麻烦鬼
I know. Is she alive?
我知道 她还活着吗
I'm taking her to the hospital.
我要送她去医院
Stay here. Lock the doors.
你待着 把门锁上
I'll call you as soon as I know anything.
如果有什么情况 我就给你打电♥话♥
Go get them.
去找他们
Hey, Robby. You should stay home tonight.
罗比 今晚你应该待在家里
More fun to be had here.
会更有趣
Not for us. Unless you're offering.
我们不觉得 除非你主动
Not even in your dreams.
门都没有
We takin' any trophies tonight?
今晚要有战利品吗
I want a trophy!
我想要战利品
No, we're not takin' any damn trophies.
不 不要什么鬼战利品
I want a rat's ass!
我就想看老鼠的屁♥股♥
Well, you're not gettin' it.
想得美
We're just gonna have a little fun, that's all.
就是去找点乐子而已
It could be a concussion. I couldn't keep her awake.
可能是脑震荡 我没法让她保持清醒
She's wearing body armor.
还穿着防弹衣
She's a police officer, involved in undercover work.
她是警♥察♥ 做卧底工作
Okay. What do we have?
好 什么情况
Female, undercover officer,
女性 卧底警♥察♥
involved in a violent altercation.
经历了激战
Start running the O2.
开始备氧
Let's get the OR prepped just in case.
保险起见 准备好手术室
Okay.
好
Yeah, let's get her up.
把她扶起来
Support that neck for me.
帮我扶好她的脖子
Got it.
好
Get that line ready.
准备好输液
You brought her in? Yeah, I did.
是你送他来的 对 是我
You gonna stick around? Yeah, I'll be here.
你会留在这吗 我会
Okay, I'll be with you as soon as I can.
好 我尽快处理完
This is gonna be fun!
会很好玩的
God, I miss this.
天呐 我好想念这个
Quiet, don't want 'em to hear us.
安静 我可不想让他们听见我们
I don't care if this is a dump. They might smell that.
我不在乎 反正在垃圾场 他们能闻到我们
Got one, Johnny?
发现了吗 约翰尼
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
出来吧 出来吧 别躲了
There. Mr. Roly-poly.
在那呢 不倒翁先生
Run!
快跑
Get him.
抓住他
I got him!
我抓到他了
I got him! Over here!
我抓到他了 在这呢
Gotcha. Let me go.
抓住你了 放开我
Let me go. Get his pants!
放开我 扒他裤子
Let me go!
放开我
Pants him!
扒了他的裤子
That wasn't nice. You shouldn't have done that.
这样可不好 你不该这么做的
No, he shouldn't have.
确实不应该
Gonna have to teach this reinigen a little respect.
得教教这个鼠精怎么尊重人了
No.
不要
No, no, no, no!
不要不要不要
Come on, rat boy!
来啊 死耗子
Please! Please, stop!
求你们住手
Rat boy!
死耗子
Fat boy!
死胖子
How's that feel, rat boy?
感觉怎么样啊 死耗子
Riesen-ratte.
硕鼠
Oh, my god.
天呐
It's real.
是真的
Johnny! Johnny!
约翰尼 约翰尼
Don't leave us! Johnny, come back!
别走 约翰尼 回来
Johnny!
约翰尼
Oh, god, please help!
天呐 救命啊
No.
不
Johnny! It's coming!
约翰尼 它来了
Oh, god! Johnny!
天呐 约翰尼
Lauren Cole?
劳伦·科尔
Hello?
喂
Where's Burkhardt?
伯克哈德在哪
Who is this?
哪位
Is she with you?
她跟你们在一起吗
Who?
谁
I need to know if she's alive.
我要知道她是不是还活着
Who is this?
你是哪位
Adalind?
爱达玲
Meisner?
梅森尔
Adalind. Everything okay at home?
爱达玲 家里还好吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
There was a phone ringing by your bed.
你床头的电♥话♥响了
It was Chavez's phone.
是查瓦兹的手♥机♥
I answered it; I thought it might be important.
我接了 因为觉得可能挺重要的
They asked for you. A man's voice?
找你的 一个男人吗
Yes.
对
And he talked to you?
他跟你聊了吗
A little.
一点点
He wanted to know if "she" got here.
他想知道她有没有到这里了
Trubel?
麻烦鬼
He didn't say a name, and I wasn't gonna offer it.
他没说名字 我也没提
There's more Not over the phone.
还有更多... 别在电♥话♥里说
I hope I didn't screw things up.
希望我没把事情搞砸
I got to go.
我得挂了
How is she? Stable.
她怎么样了 很稳定
CAT scan revealed no internal injuries.
断层扫描显示没有内伤
Probably would have been a lot worse
如果没穿防弹衣
if she hadn't been wearing body armor.
情况可能会严重很多
Now, I'd like to keep her under observation
我想让她留院观察
for at least another 24 hours.
至少24个小时
Well, can I talk to her? I just gave her a sedative.
那我能跟她说话吗 我刚给她用了镇定剂
She's still in a lot of pain.
她还承受着极大的痛苦
Just to let her know that I'm here.
只是想让她知道我在这里
Okay. Just for a couple minutes.
好吧 只能几分钟
I knew if I could just get to you, it'd be okay.
我就知道如果找到你 我就会没事
I'm so sorry I didn't It's okay.
对不起我没有... 没关系
I'm just glad you're alive.
很高兴你还活着
You have my jacket.
我的皮衣在你那里
That's good.
很好
Found a few things.
发现了一些东西
There's so much to...
有很多...
Just try and get some rest.
尽力休息一下
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表