剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
And it's the same address registered
停在门罗家门外的那辆车
to the truck parked outside Monroe's house.
就是登记在同一个地址下
The property is rural-- five acres, two-story house/
那栋房♥子在乡下 两万多平方米 两层楼
three points of entry-- front, south side, and the back.
三个入口 前门 南门和后门
If that's where they've got Hank,
如果汉克被他们抓到了那里
you have to be very careful.
那你们必须非常小心
Just give me Trubel and Eve.
让我带麻烦鬼和伊芙一起去
Okay.
好
Let's go.
我们走
What do you guys hope to do here?
你们想在这里做什么
Shut up.
闭嘴
You think kidnapping me is going to get you
你们认为绑♥架♥我能让你们得到
some kind of freedom you didn't have.
以前得不到的自♥由♥吗
You know what's going on. You work with a Grimm.
你了解情况 你跟格林一起共事
I know the cost of whatever you get out of this
我知道你们会为这件事
is gonna be very high.
付出巨大的代价
You're not Wesen. You'll never understand.
你不是格林生物 你永远不会明白的
I wonder if you do.
我怀疑你们是否明白
Shut up.
闭嘴
Back off.
退后
I-I don't think Bonaparte's coming.
我觉得波拿巴不会来了
What does he want with this guy anyway?
他到底抓他来干什么
He's the Grimm's partner.
他是格林的搭档
He knows a lot.
他知道的事不少
If what he knows is so damn valuable,
如果他知道的事情非常重要
why aren't we getting it out of him?
为什么不让我们来逼他开口呢
I'm guessing he doesn't trust you with what I know.
我猜他不信任们 不想你们知道我所知道的事
Your partner's one of us.
你的搭档是我们的人
What makes you think that he won't switch sides
你凭什么认为当他知道谁将赢得这场大战时
when he realizes who's going to win this?
他不会改变立场呢
Is there anyone else here?
这里还有其他人吗
I don't think so.
应该没有
There's only two?
只有两个人吗
There's another one back here.
后面还有一个
She was already dead when I came through.
我进来的时候 她已经死了
I know her.
我认识她
That's my neighbor Mrs. Miller.
她是我的邻居米勒太太
The witness?
那个目击证人吗
Yeah. They got to her.
是的 他们杀了她
This doesn't make sense.
这样说不通
We got the same address from three different sources,
我们从三个不同的渠道得到同一个地址
and there were only two people here guarding Hank.
但是却只有两个人看守汉克
Yeah. You're still alive. Why didn't they kill you?
你还活着 他们为什么没杀你
They were waiting for somebody.
他们在等人
Who was never gonna come.
在等一个根本不会来的人
They were getting rid of us.
他们是在调虎离山
We're in the wrong place.
我们来错地方了
Go ahead.
接吧
Answer it.
接电♥话♥吧
You might want to tell them what happened.
你或许想告诉他们发生了什么事
Eve.
伊芙
Are we too late? Yes. Don't come back.
我们赶不及了吗 是的 别回来
Are you safe? No.
你安全吗 不安全
I'm with Sean Renard. I think he wants to kill me.
我和肖恩·雷纳德在一起 我想他要杀我
No!
不
You chose the wrong side, Sean.
你选错了立场 肖恩
I never choose sides.
我从来不选择立场
You shouldn't either.
你也不该选
Doesn't have to end here.
不必终结于此
Black Claw's Wesen only.
暗爪只有格林生物
For you, I think we'd make an exception.
为了你 我想我们会破例一次
There are no exceptions.
没有例外
That's enough. Stay out of it!
住手 别插手
I said that's enough!
我说住手
You are compassionate.
你真有同情心
And that's dangerous for all of us.
这样会危害到我们所有的人
This effectively eliminates whatever presence
这样有效地消根除了哈德良城墙
Hadrian's Wall had in this area.
在这个地区的势力
That's incredible.
真是太好了
Well, Rachel, you had a big part in the success.
瑞秋 由于你的贡献 我们才取得了成功
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't think it could have gone much better than it did.
我觉得这样已经是最好了
Except maybe for the Grimms.
也许除了格林
We have plans for the Grimms and all their friends.
我们对格林和他的朋友已有安排
But I'm more concerned about Adalind.
但我更担心的是爱达玲
She's a Hexenbiest. She'll come around.
她是巫女 她会想通的
I'll keep my eye on her.
我会看着她
And Renard?
那雷纳德呢
I have no problem with that.
他那边没问题
I'd like you to spend more time with Diana.
我想你多陪陪戴安娜
I think it would be a good idea
如果你们俩亲近些
if the two of you get closer.
我觉得会很好
Well, that shouldn't be hard.
这应该不难
Kids love me.
小孩子都喜欢我
This is bad.
大事不妙
How did they know HW was here?
他们怎么知道HW在这里
Zuri. What?
是茹里 什么
They knew we would bring her here.
他们知道我们会带她来这里
We were all set up.
我们被人算计了
Then why didn't they attack us when we were here?
那我们没走的时候 他们为什么不袭击我们
They were afraid of Eve.
他们害怕伊芙
They wanted to get her out of the way.
他们想调虎离山
I should have seen this coming.
我应该料到他们有这一招
I thought Meisner was Renard's friend.
梅森尔不是雷纳德的朋友吗
Why would he do this?
他为什么这么做
Sean Renard has no friends.
肖恩·雷纳德没有朋友
Nick...
尼克
HW's dead in Portland.
HW在波特兰已经不存在了
There's no one to fight Black Claw here but us.
除了我们 没人抗击暗爪了
Well, if there's anything important, take it.
带走一切重要的东西
Meet me back at my place. Drive separately.
去我那里会合 大家分头开车走
Make sure you're not followed.
小心别被跟踪
Diana?
戴安娜
Leave us alone.
离我们远点
I don't think you--
我觉得你
They're my mommy and daddy, not yours.
他们是我的爸爸妈妈 不是你的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Diana!
戴安娜
Stop! Stop!
住手 住手
Please, honey.
求求你了 宝贝
Help! Somebody! Diana, stop!
救命 戴安娜 住手
Mommy?
妈咪
I want to show you something.
我想让你看点东西
Diana, what - what are you doing?
戴安娜 你在做什么
Diana, stop it.
戴安娜 住手
She won't take Daddy away anymore.
她不会再占着爸爸了
You're not gonna do anything stupid, are you?
你不会做傻事的 对吗
Hank. What the hell happened?
汉克 到底发生什么事了
Too much.
太多事
What?
是什么
Cheers. Bye-bye.
谢谢 再见
Nick, think about it.
尼克 冷静想一下
I have.
想过了
Meisner's dead.
梅森尔死了
Really?
真的吗
How did that happen?
怎么死的
A coward shot him.
一个懦夫枪杀了他
You think you're gonna get away with this?
你觉得你能侥幸逃脱这件事吗
Oh, come on, Nick.
得了吧 尼克
Do you really want to tally up the dead?
你确定要清点死亡人数吗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表