剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
He's not answering. We can still track him.
不接 还是能追踪他
We'll just have to start with the bridge he's already been to.
只能先去他去过的那座桥了
I need paramedics.
需要救护车
Two injured. 517 Northwest Hamilton.
两名伤者 西北汉密尔顿街517号♥
Wu. Hey, we got a hit
吴 追踪到武石的手♥机♥
on Takeshi's cell at the Sandy River Bridge.
在珊迪河桥那
He's going back to where he killed Brian.
他回了之前杀害布莱恩的地方
Block up the highway both directions.
把高速公路双向都封闭
We're on our way.
我们马上过去
I'm not spending the night down here.
我不要一整晚都耗在这下面
And I have to pee.
我要尿尿
Maybe she's leaving.
也许她要出门了
Go find out.
去看看
Are you here to kill me?
你是来杀我的吗
Juliette might have. I'm not.
朱丽叶可能会 我不会
Is it Nick?
是尼克吗
Can you get his attention?
能让他注意到你吗
It's Eve. What?
是伊芙 什么
What do you want?
你想怎样
We haven't had a chance to talk face-to-face.
我们都没有机会面对面聊聊
I thought now would be a good time.
我觉得现在是个好机会
I'm not sure we have a lot to talk about.
我觉得我们没什么可聊的
We don't, but things are happening very fast
我们是没有 但事情发展得这么快
and there is something you do need to know.
有些事你得知道
You will be approached by Black Claw.
暗爪会来接触你
They will try to draw you in.
他们会试图拉你入伙
Why do they want me?
他们为什么会要我
Hexenbiests are valuable.
巫女有价值
I'm not a Hexenbiest anymore.
我不再是巫女了
You're lying. I don't blame you.
说谎 不过不怪你
You're scared. You should be.
你在害怕 应该的
With a child, you're vulnerable.
带着一个孩子 你有弱点
But if you hurt Nick...
但如果你伤害尼克...
I will come for you.
我不会放过你
I like the new place.
新地方我挺喜欢
That's his car.
这是他的车
He'll be somewhere down by the river.
他在河流下游
Split up.
分头行动
No, please. Please. Please.
不 求你了 求你 求你
Takeshi, no!
武石 住手
Don't do this.
别这样
Please, don't do this.
拜托你 别这样
I am bound by tradition and honor
我受传统和承诺的约束
to avenge your family.
要为你的家族复仇
They're just boys.
他们只是孩子
I release you from whatever tradition
我将你从你觉得必须履行的
you think you must do.
传统契约中释放
You may be weak, but I am not.
你可能软弱 但我不
No! No!
不 不
By honor, I cannot harm you or your family.
因为承诺 我不能伤害你或者你的家人
But you will not stop me!
但你没法阻止我
No!x7f
不
You.
是你
We also have a tradition.
我们也有传统
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
I'm so-- I didn't kill Kuma.
我很...我没有杀熊君
I swear. It was an accident.
我发誓 那是意外
I know.
我知道
Sean.
肖恩
I was going to call,
我本来想打电♥话♥的
but I thought the surprise would be better.
但又觉得来个惊喜可能更好
And what surprise is that?
那是什么惊喜呢
Daddy.
爸爸
Diana?
戴安娜
You're such a big girl now.
你都这么大了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表