剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Theo Delano.
西奥·德拉诺
Theo Delano.
西奥·德拉诺
He's accessing.
他想起来了
Theo Delano.
西奥·德拉诺
Theo Delano.
西奥·德拉诺
Why you following me?
你为什么跟踪我
I'm not following you.
我没有跟踪你
Then why sit outside my apartment all day?
那你为什么一整天坐在我的公♥寓♥外
You got nothing better to do?
没别的事可做了吗
He starts to walk away from me.
他开始远离我
I'm gonna go back to that truck of yours
我会回到你的那辆车那里
and I'm gonna impound it.
然后扣押它
He stops.
他停下了
He's angry.
很生气
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
Oh, yes I can.
当然能了
I've arrested you three times.
我已经逮捕了你三次
I see your presence here as a threat.
我把你的出现视为威胁
Maybe you're right.
也许你说得对
Then he woged.
然后他转化了
And came at me.
冲我扑过来
I dug my fingers into his throat.
我把手指插入他的喉咙
I could feel the warm blood on my hand.
我可以感觉到手上的温暖血液
What's happening?
怎么回事
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
I've never seen anything like this before.
从没见过这样的事
We should record this.
我们应该录下来
Killed him.
杀了他
Felt good.
好爽
Is Wu a Wesen?
吴是格林生物
This ain't Wesen.
这不是格林生物
Can somebody please explain to me what just happened?
有没有人来给我解释解释刚刚发生了什么
I don't know, but I think he was bitten.
我不知道 不过我觉得他是被咬了
Bitten?
被咬了
By who?
被谁
Bitten by Theo?
被西奥吗
This has nothing to do with Theo.
这跟西奥没什么关系
This reminds me of what can happen with Lycanthropia.
这让我想起了狼人突变
No, but that's impossible.
不 但这是不可能的
Lycanthropia only affects Blutbad.
狼人突变只对狼人有影响
Well, there hasn't been a lot of research on it
对于这个情况的明显原因
for obvious reasons, but I remember reading
没有很多的研究 但我记得读到过
that the genetic mutation passed down in Blutbaden
狼人一族的这个基因突变
was caused by a viral infection.
是由病毒性感染引起的
So you think that Wu might have caught this virus?
所以你觉得吴可能感染了这种病毒
If he was scratched or bitten.
如果他被抓伤或咬伤的话
Wait a minute.
等等
He was attacked by that Lycanthrope, you guys, remember?
你们还记得吗 他被那个突变狼袭击过
Then it is possible, and he's somehow--
那就有可能了 他莫名其妙地
he's manifesting it differently than he would
以一种不同于狼人的形式
if he was a Blutbad.
表现了出来
Oh, my God.
天呐
I think we have a problem.
我想我们遇到麻烦了
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God. I just remembered I killed him.
天呐 我刚记起来我杀了他
Didn't I? I killed him.
对吧 我杀了他
I killed Delano.
我杀了德拉诺
Yeah, you did.
对 是你
Oh, my God. How did that happen?
天呐 怎么会这样
How?
怎么会
Well, um...
就是...
like this.
像这样
Killed him.
杀了他
Felt good.
好爽
What happened to me?
我发生了什么事
What am I?
我是什么东西
Do you remember being attacked by the Lycanthrope?
你还记得被那个突变狼袭击吗
Yeah, why?
记得 怎么了
Were you bit or scratched?
你有没有被咬伤或者抓伤
Yeah.
有
Does it mean I'm Wesen now?
是不是意味着我现在是格林生物了
No. No, you're not Wesen.
不 不 你不是格林生物
Then how does this happen?
那这是怎么回事
My guess is it's an emotional response.
我觉得是一种情绪反应
Sort of a fight or flight.
一种战斗或逃避的情况
Yeah.
对
Like you're going into full-on survival mode or something.
就好像进入了一种全面幸存的模式
Which could be causing the blackouts
这就有可能引起昏厥
and the--the physical change.
和形态变化
How do I stop it?
那我要怎么阻止这个情况
I--I don't know,
我不知道
but we'll try to find something.
我们会努力找到些什么东西的
But for right now, you just need to stay calm
但现在来说 你得冷静
until we can figure out what's going on here.
直到我们弄清楚怎么回事
Maybe for tonight you need to stay with us.
也许今晚你得跟我们待在一起
Just until we can get a handle on this.
等我们有点眉目再说
I appreciate that,
我很感激
but it's not your responsibility. It's mine.
但这不是你们的责任 是我的
It's up to me to control it,
应该由我控制
and I better start now.
我最好现在就开始
Are you sure?
你确定吗
As long as I know I'm not crazy,
只要我知道我不疯就行
I'll find a way to deal with it.
我会找到方法应付它的
Trubel, you find anything out?
麻烦鬼 找到什么了吗
Yeah, he's in the system.
对 他在系统里
Theodore Delano was born in Fresno, California.
西奥多·德拉诺生在加州夫勒斯♥诺♥市
Affiliated with several Wesen gangs.
隶属于几个格林生物团伙
Wanted for assault and parole violation.
因为袭击他人和违反假释条例被通缉
I can go on, but basically he's a Skalengeck
还有更多 但直截了当地说他就是
who joined Black Claw six months ago.
一个半年前加入暗爪的蜥怪
Any known associates?
有什么已知的同伙吗
Easier to send you the list.
还是给你发张清单容易些
Thanks.
谢了
And where's Theo Delano now?
西奥·德拉诺现在在哪里
Dead. Oh, good.
死了 太好了
I'll update the database.
我更新下数据库
Is that Nick?
是尼克吗
Nick, are you with Adalind? No.
尼克 你跟爱达玲在一起吗 没有
Something is happening with her.
她那有问题
I think you need to go home.
我觉得你得回家一趟
Okay.
好
I got to go.
我得走了
I'll come with you. No.
我跟你一起 不用
I'll keep you posted.
我会及时通知你的
So Theo was Black Claw.
所以西奥是暗爪
We all need to start watching our backs.
我们都要开始注意了
You made it.
你来了
Yeah.
对
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样
Long.
漫长
And weird.
还古怪
I missed you.
我想你了
Is that weird?
这古怪吗
No.
不
Anything but.
完全不
Adalind!
爱达玲
I'm doing something I have to do.
我是在做我必须做的事
I don't expect you to ever understand what I've done.
我不期望你能理解我的所作所为
It's the only way to protect my children.
这是保护我的孩子们的唯一方法
And I don't expect you to believe this,
我也不指望你相信我
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表