剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
But the person he hired comes at 11:30.
他雇的那个人11:30就来了
So you come at 11:00.
所以你11点就去
First, you take care of Oliver.
你先干掉奥利弗
And then we take care of his assassin together.
然后我们一起干掉那个杀手
So who'd Oliver hire to kill me?
那奥利弗雇了谁来杀我
Some girl.
一个姑娘
A girl?
姑娘
Yeah, yeah. He thinks you'd never expect it.
对 他觉得你想不到
Well, this'll be easy.
那就很简单了
What do we do with the bodies?
他们的尸体怎么办
We dump them in the lake.
扔进湖里去
And we blame everything on the Diamond Lake monster.
把这一切都怪在钻石湖怪头上
You mean me. No!
你是说我 不是
Shh. Come on, keep your voice down.
拜托 小点声
Look. This one.
是这个
Oh, yeah, that one.
对 那个
I see Logan.
我看见罗根了
I guess he couldn't wait till midnight.
看来是等不及午夜了
Something else is going on here.
有别的隐情
Could be he doesn't trust them.
可能是他不相信他们
You ready? Yeah.
你准备好了吗 好了
What if she's late, okay?
万一她迟了呢
What if she shows up after he does?
万一她在他来了之后才来呢
What if she doesn't show up at all?
万一她压根没出现呢
Who?
谁
Who what? Who you were talking about.
什么谁 你在说谁
Oh, uh...No.
没有啊
That was something else altogether.
我在说别的事
Hey, look at all the money we got for you.
这是给你的钱
I know all about your plan.
我知道你的计划
Plan? Uh, what plan?
计划 什么计划
To backstab me. What?
出♥卖♥♥♥我 什么
And take my share.
私吞我的钱
Hey, hey, hey, I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
The little girl you hired to kill me.
你雇来杀我的小女孩
I didn't hire a little girl to kill you.
我没有雇小女孩来杀你
Well, that's not what your brother said.
你弟弟可不是这么说的
What?
什么
I told him the truth, Oliver.
我把真♥相♥告诉他了 奥利弗
I had to. What truth is that, Wayne?
我没办法 什么真♥相♥ 韦恩
I couldn't let you betray him.
我不能让你背叛他
Betray Logan? I-I didn't betray Lo--
背叛罗根 我没有背叛罗...
I didn't betray Lo--
我没有背叛罗...
No!
不
Okay, Logan, no.
罗根 不
I didn't-- I didn't do anything.
我没有做任何事
You're gonna taste good. No, no, no!
你肯定很好吃 不 不 不要
Wayne, tell him! No! Wayne!
韦恩 告诉他 不要 韦恩
Wayne! Wayne!
韦恩 韦恩
You're early.
来得挺早的嘛
So you're the little girl he hired to kill me?
你就是他雇来杀我的小姑娘
I didn't hire her, Wayne did!
我没有雇她 是韦恩
Okay? Wayne did everything!
这一切都是韦恩
I didn't even want to do any of this.
我根本不想做任何事
Whatever.
随便吧
You didn't tell me she was a Grimm.
你没说她是格林
You're really good.
你真厉害
Here you go.
这是给你的
I'll double it if you kill my brother.
如果你杀了我哥哥 我给你双倍
Aw, come on, Wayne!
别这样 韦恩
The killing's over.
杀人游戏结束了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. We saw it all.
对对对 我们目睹了全过程
She killed him.
是她杀的
Didn't really have a choice.
我别无选择
He killed two people. We couldn't arrest him.
他杀了两个人 我们却没法逮捕他
Yeah, I guess you should know--
我想你们应该知道...
He's a Grimm just like her.
他和她一样 也是格林
It's locked!
锁上了
He's just gonna go out the back door.
他会从后门逃走
You should go around.
你们应该从外面绕过去
Stay with him.
你待着看好他
There's no way I'm going in there after him.
我绝对不会跳下水去追他的
He's got to come out sooner or later.
他早晚都会出来的
I see him! Yeah, it's right there!
我看见他了 对 就在那
Do I see him yet? It's the monster!
我看见了吗 是怪物
How are we gonna explain this one?
我们要怎么解释这个
Why was this idiot swimming in the lake at night
发生了这种事 这白♥痴♥怎么还会在
with all that's going on?
半夜去湖里游泳
No wonder he got himself shot.
也难怪他被打死了
Maybe he wanted to make people think he was the monster.
也许他是想让大家以为他就是那个湖怪
Drum up a little business for the shop?
替他的商店多招揽点生意
Maybe that's what he and his brother were doing all along.
也许这是他和他哥哥一直在做的
Yeah. Maybe.
也许
But how'd this local drunk wind up in the water
那这个酒鬼怎么也会在湖里
with a broken neck?
还断了脖子
I don't know.
不知道
I'm starting to think this Damond Lake monster is real.
我开始觉得这个钻石湖怪是真的了
Is he serious?
他是认真的吗
You never know.
谁知道呢
Guess it's better to believe in a monster
我觉得知道真♥相♥还不如
than know the truth.
相信有湖怪呢
Yeah, 'cause you can always convince yourself
对啊 因为你总能说服自己相信
a monster's not real.
怪物是假的
Reality is definitely not what it used to be.
现实早就跟以前不一样了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表