剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
See if anybody came in with bite wounds,
看看在夜间到今早这个时间段内
between sundown and this morning. Yep.
有没有被咬伤的人就医 好
You might want to call Monroe and Rosalee.
最好给门罗和罗莎莉打个电♥话♥
I think we better go back out there
我觉得我们最好回去那里
and see if we can retrace Doyle's steps.
看看能不能还原道尔的路线
This is where he ran off the road, hit the tree.
这里是他冲出马路撞上树的地方
He said he went off in this direction.
他说他是往这个方向冲出来的
His mother's house is about 3 miles down the road.
他妈妈的房♥子差不多在五公里远的地方
Okay.
好
Let me have it.
让我闻一下
I don't know how you do that.
真不知道你怎么忍♥得了
It would make me gag.
要是我 我会想吐
All right, I got it.
好了 闻够了
And, yes, it would make you gag.
没错 是会让人想吐
I'll follow in the car.
我开车跟着你们
Rachel. Yes.
瑞秋 我是
Are you alone? I am.
你现在一个人吗 是的
Have you gotten a commitment?
他答应了吗
Not yet.
还没
He's being very careful.
他行事非常小心
As expected.
果然不出所料
But now you must persuade him that it is the right
但是你现在必须说服他那样做是正确
and only decision.
而且是唯一可行的
I understand. Good.
我明白 很好
Hold on.
等等
I think...
他
I think he went off the road.
他好像离开了马路
You picking up on anything else,
你发现了其他踪迹吗
like the guy who attacked him? Or his dog?
比如说袭击者或是袭击者的狗吗
Just Doyle so far.
目前只有道尔的气味
He still got Doyle?
还是只有道尔的气味吗
He thinks this is where he went off the road.
他认为他就是在这里偏离了马路
I thought Doyle said he was attacked somewhere on the road.
道尔不是说他在马路上被人袭击了吗
Yeah.
没错
Guys...
大伙们
I got something new.
我有新发现
I mean, in addition to Doyle.
除了道尔之外的气味
I smell it too.
我也闻到了
What is it?
是什么
Death.
死亡
Doyle definitely wasn't lying about there being an attack.
袭击的事 道尔肯定没撒谎
But who attacked whom?
问题是谁袭击了谁呢
Maybe these two were attacked
也许这两个人
by the guy and his dog too?
也被袭击者和他的狗袭击了
No.
不是
No dog did this.
不可能是狗干的
It smells somewhat Blutbad-ian but not quite.
闻起来有点像狼人 但又不完全是
Doyle said he was attacked by a dog,
道尔说他被一只狗袭击了
so either he saw a Wesen, or he's lying.
如果他不是看到了格林生物 就是在撒谎
Scent's in this direction.
气味是从这个方向传来的
If they match, these two bodies
如果血液吻合 这两具尸体
would explain the three different blood types.
就能解释为什么会有三种不同的血型
Looks like they were cross-country hiking.
他们好像在参加越野远足
I got James Kriminski from Tillamook.
这个是蒂拉穆克市的詹姆斯·克里明斯基
Looks like his credit cards and cash are still here.
他的信♥用♥卡♥和现金都还在
Same here. Also from Tillamook.
这边也一样 也是来自蒂拉穆克市
514 North Adams.
北亚当斯街514号♥
Yeah, that's what I've got. Must be his wife.
没错 我也只发现这些 这肯定是他妻子
Daphne Kriminski.
达芙妮·克里明斯基
I'll call it in.
我来上报
Wait a minute. What?
等一下 怎么了
This is the trail. Right?
这是山间小路 对吧
I mean, they would have been on the trail,
如果他们晚上走进树林里
if you're walking in the woods at night.
肯定会走山间小路的
Yeah, people do that.
人们都会这么做
Especially when there's a full moon.
特别是满月的时候
Well, there was a full moon last night.
昨晚就是满月
That's what I'm saying.
我想说的就是这个
This wasn't a Blutbad.
这不是狼人
Looks like there's blood on his teeth.
他的牙齿上有血
Might explain the human bite marks Doyle had.
也许可以解释道尔身上的人类咬痕
Nick. Hank.
尼克 汉克
Look, this is just a hunch,
只是直觉而已
but last night was a full moon.
但是昨晚是满月
Technically, it was the first night of the full moon,
严格来说 是满月的第一个晚上
'cause there's three nights of full moon.
因为一共有三个满月夜
We could be dealing with--
我们要对付的可能是
and I don't want anybody to panic--
我不想吓坏你们
a Lycanthrope.
突变狼
Oh, my God.
天呐
Is that a Wesen?
那是格林生物吗
Yes and no.
是也不是
That's a Lycanthrope.
这就是突变狼
Is it a disease?
是种疾病吗
Yeah, it's a Wesen disease.
没错 是一种格林生物疾病
Specific to Blutbaden.
狼人特有的疾病
"Lycanthropia is a genetic mutation
"狼人突变是一种基因突变
which presents itself on rare occasion in Blutbaden.
在狼人身上也属罕见
It's transmitted as a recessive trait
它是一种隐性遗传特征
which rarely affects the offspring.
很少会影响到后代
When Lycanthropia manifests physically,
只有在三个满月夜期间
it's only during the three nights of the full moon."
狼人突变才会在肢体上显露出来"
Are we talking werewolves? In a way.
我们在说的是狼人吗 某程度上是的
It's a condition that makes Blutbaden temporarily insane.
这会导致狼人暂时失控
And if anybody was to encounter one during a full moon,
如果有谁在满月夜遭遇突变狼人
they would've definitely thought they were dealing with one.
那他们肯定会认为自己正在跟突变狼人交锋
I heard stories growing up about Blutbaden families
小时候听过狼人家族的故事
that would kill their own children
说到如果自己的孩子出现此类症状
if they developed symptoms.
爸妈就会杀死他们
So I thought this disease had been wiped out,
所以我以为这种疾病在一百年前
like, 100 years ago.
就已经被清除了
And do we think Doyle is the Lycanthrope?
道尔会是突变狼吗
I'll tell you one thing--
我只能告诉你们
it ain't the two bodies we found,
反正不可能是我们发现的那两具尸体
because nobody is taking down two Lycanthropes
因为在满月时 没有火箭炮的话
under a full moon without, like, a bazooka.
没人能打败两个突变狼
Well, is there a cure?
有治愈方法吗
I don't think so, but I'll check.
应该没有 但是我会查查看
Well, whoever this Lycanthrope is,
不管这个突变狼是谁
if they're affected during the full moon--
如果他们在满月期间受到了影响
Then we've got two more nights of this.
那就还有两个晚上会发生这种事
And if it is Doyle, he'll kill again tonight.
如果是道尔 他今晚会再次下手的
Doyle said he was attacked by a man and his dog.
道尔说他是被一个人和他的狗袭击的
But we found the body of a man and a woman.
可我们只发现了一具男尸和一具女尸
No dog. How'd you find them?
没有狗 怎么找到他们的
We followed their scent. Did you use dogs?
循着他们的气味去找 带了警犬去吗
No. We used Monroe.
没 带了门罗去
We're not gonna tell that to the DA, are we?
我们不能这么告诉地区检察官吧
Monroe's convinced that we're dealing with a Lycanthrope.
门罗深信我们要对付是突变狼
You heard of them?
你听说过他们吗
Yeah, it's the basis for the werewolf myth.
有 那是狼人传说的基础
And tonight will be the second
今晚是三个满月夜的
of three nights of the full moon.
第二个晚上
So we're thinking, if Doyle is a Lycanthrope,
所以我们在想 如果道尔是突变狼
we bring him in and lock him up.
我们把他带回局里关起来
See what happens. And what if it's not him?
看看会怎么样 如果不是他呢
He's from an old family. They're well-connected.
他出自一个古老的家族 他们的人脉很广
You might open yourselves up to false arrest or worse.
你也许会让自己陷入非法逮捕或者更糟的情况
Well, what if we're right?
万一我们想对了呢
Then you'll be dealing with
那你们就要
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表