剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
If McCullough and Joan's Church of the Word of God
如果麦卡洛和乔安的圣言教堂
don't know that Dwight is Wesen,
不知道德怀特是格林生物
and they really believe he was possessed by the devil,
他们真的认为他被魔鬼附了体
wouldn't they be trying to kill the devil?
那他们不会试图杀了恶魔吗
Yeah, who carries around $12,000 worth of gold coins?
会 谁会带着价值一万二的金币乱走
That's not money you take to the market for food.
这可不是你用来去街上买♥♥食物的钱
That's blood money.
这是血钱
So, what do we do with McCullough?
那要怎么处理麦卡洛
Let's assume they're gonna make a move on Dwight.
假设他们会对德怀特有所行动
Say we give McCullough back his cell phone and his money.
那我们把手♥机♥和钱还给麦卡洛
Turn him loose.
放他走
Yeah, let's follow the money.
对 然后追踪钱的去向
It always goes somewhere bad.
肯定会往坏事的方向去
It might be Eve.
可能是伊芙
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
You know where Renard is?
你知道雷纳德在哪吗
Eve? Yes. Is he there?
伊芙 是我 他在吗
Uh, yeah, I'm looking at him.
在 我看着他呢
Keep him busy for a couple of hours.
让他忙几个小时
I'll let you know what I find out.
有了发现我会通知你们
That her? Sort of.
是她吗 差不多
Glad you guys got back.
真高兴你们回来了
I have a little tidbit of information.
我有个小趣闻跟你们说
Took me a while go corroborate,
花了我一点时间去求证呢
but you might find it interesting.
不过你们会觉得很有趣
Dwight Eleazar was married to Joan Vark seven years ago.
德怀特·以利亚撒和乔安·瓦尔科七年前结过婚
It lasted a not-so-holy-matrimonious 15 months.
只维持了毫不神圣的15个月
Who dumped whom?
谁抛弃了谁
According to the article,
文章里说
he had affairs with a couple parishioners.
他和好几个教区居民有婚外情
Joan said, I think I'm quoting her correctly,
乔安说 如果我没引用错的话
"The devil made him do it."
"魔鬼逼他这么做的"
Let's pull the Captain in on this one.
让队长也加入进来
It'll keep him busy.
能让他忙一阵
12 gold coins. The devil, possession.
12个金币 魔鬼 附身
It sounds Medieval.
听起来挺中世纪的
Dwight's Wesen. A Furis Rubian.
德怀特是格林生物 有角蟾蜍怪
I've never seen one.
我从没见过
They look like the devil.
他们看着挺像魔鬼的
There's not enough evidence to take McCullough to trial.
没有足够的证据起诉麦卡洛
But the woman who's running the church he's involved with
但他去过的那个教堂的所有者
used to be married to Dwight.
曾经跟德怀特结过婚
It didn't end well.
结局不怎么好
We think she truly believes he's possessed by the devil.
我们觉得她真的认为他被魔鬼附体了
So she doesn't know he's Wesen.
所以她不知道他是格林生物
Probably not.
可能不知道
How do you want to handle this?
你们想怎么处理
We want to turn McCullough loose with his gold coins
我们想把金币还给麦卡洛 放他走
and see what the money's for.
然后看看钱是做什么用的
And because this is Wesen, we could use your help.
因为这案子牵扯到格林生物 我们需要你的帮助
Well, let's turn him loose.
那就放他走
See where he takes us.
看看他能带我们去哪
Glad you could come over. Glad you called.
谢谢你能过来 谢谢你给我电♥话♥
There are a few things we need to discuss.
有些事需要讨论下
There always is.
事情总是有的
We can talk after.
我们可以之后再谈
After what?
什么之后
Very funny.
真有趣
It's been a brutal day.
今天太累了
I really need this.
我很需要放松一下
I know you're in there, devil.
我知道你在里面 恶魔
I know you can hear me.
我知道你能听见我说话
Joan. Don't try to trick me.
乔安 别想骗我
It won't work.
没用的
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Saving you.
救你
Joan. Please.
乔安 拜托
You don't know what you're doing.
你不知道自己在做什么
Don't listen to a word he says.
别信他的任何话
It's the devil's words. Silence him.
这是魔鬼在说话 让他闭嘴
No! The devil is not in me!
不 魔鬼不在我体内
No! Joan!
不 乔安
Joan! No!
乔安 不
Yeah, he's heading for the tent.
对 他在朝帐篷走过去
Maybe this is where he's delivering the money.
也许就是在这里交钱
Why is he delivering money to Dwight
为什么他要把德怀特前妻的教堂
from his ex-wife's church?
给的钱给他
Ex-wives don't usually give money to ex-husbands.
前妻一般不会给前夫钱
Then what's he doing?
那他这是在做什么
Maybe the money is not for Dwight.
也许这钱不是给德怀特的
Something's wrong.
有问题
Let's check it out.
去看看
Um, if I win, I need to know what they expect of me.
如果我赢了 我得知道他们对我有什么期望
When you win.
当你赢了
Yes, when.
对 是当
But who's in charge?
但是是谁在管
I want to know who's behind all of this.
我想知道这一切的幕后那个人
Hey, you're getting a little nervous all of a sudden?
你怎么突然有点紧张了
No, I just don't want any surprises.
没有 我知道不喜欢惊喜
Well, a few surprises can be fun.
有些惊喜比较好玩嘛
You seem a little tense tonight.
你今晚有点紧张
No, I just have many questions
不是 我只是一直在想
in--in my mind.
很多问题
Well, we'll get around to those in a little while.
我们稍后就解决它们
Now we drive the devil back to hell.
现在让我们把魔鬼赶回地狱
We know you are possessed of evil.
我们知道你被魔鬼附体了
We know, Dwight, you have no control over this.
我们知道 德怀特 你没法控制
We are here to help you repel the beast inside you.
我们是来帮你驱逐你体内的野兽的
He's dead.
他死了
Who? Mark.
谁 马克
We gave him the money.
我们已经把钱给他了
Yes, but the devil had already taken him.
对 但魔鬼已经把他带走了
He made Mark do it.
是他逼马克的
He made him hang himself.
他逼他上吊自杀
Get the devil out.
把魔鬼赶出来
In the name of God,
以上帝之名
Satan, I command you, release him.
撒旦 我命令你 释放他
Leave him, Satan!
离开他 撒旦
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Look out, look out!
小心 小心
I am not afraid.
我不怕
You took my husband from me.
你带走了我的丈夫
I am not afraid of you.
我不怕你
Dwight, take it easy. Take it easy.
德怀特 冷静 冷静
Calm down, Dwight. You're badly hurt.
冷静 德怀特 你伤得很重
We're losing him.
他快死了
Is he gone?
他走了吗
Is he gone?
他走了吗
Dwight.
德怀特
I saw it, Dwight.
我看见它了 德怀特
You repelled the beast.
你把那个野兽驱逐了
Yes, you saved me.
对 你救了我
I love you.
我爱你
Please, don't leave.
求你别死
It's over. Please don't go.
结束了 求你别死
It's over. He's free.
结束了 他自♥由♥了
Dwight might be, but none of you are.
对德怀特来说可能是 对你们所有人都不是
You're under arrest
你们被捕了
for the kidnapping and murder of Dwight Eleazar.
因为绑♥架♥以及谋杀德怀特·以利亚撒
We saved him.
我们救了他
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表