剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Remember to apply it just before bedtime,
睡觉之前服用
and be sure to wash your hands before and after you use it.
服药之前和之后都要洗手
Thank you.
谢谢
Eve.
伊芙
Adalind has her powers back.
爱达玲已经恢复了法力
I know.
我知道
How long has she had them back?
她恢复法力多久了
I'm not sure.
我也不确定
Maybe three or four weeks.
三到四周吧
Does she know you know?
她知道你知道了吗
Yes.
知道
Does Nick know?
尼克知道了吗
Yes.
知道了
Did Adalind tell him?
是爱达玲告诉他的吗
No.
不是
You did.
是你说的
I waited for Adalind to tell him, but she didn't,
我等着爱达玲向他坦白 但她没说
and I felt I had to.
我觉得我必须告诉他
Has Nick told Adalind that he knows?
尼克和爱达玲说了自己知道了吗
I don't think so.
我觉得没有
You were in the tunnel, weren't you?
你们当时在隧♥道♥里 是不是
Uh, yeah.
是的
It wasn't because of you we didn't come out.
我们当时没出去不是因为你在场
It was because of Adalind.
是因为爱达玲在场
She didn't know you were there.
她不知道你们在那里
I sensed you; she didn't.
我感受到了你们的存在 而她没有
She's out of practice, Rosalee.
她的技艺有些生疏了 罗莎莉
She won't be for long.
但这种情况不会持续很久的
You threatened her.
你威胁了她
You said if she did anything to Nick,
你当时说假如她敢伤害尼克的话
you'd go after her.
你就会报复她的
You have a problem with that?
你有什么意见吗
It's what I would have said...
我也会这么做的...
If I was Juliette.
如果我是朱丽叶的话
Sanitation worker found him at 7:35 this morning.
环卫工人今早7:35时发现了他
He was a little on the freaked-out side--
他有点被吓傻了...
and with good reason.
情有可原
I know I've said, "This is a really weird one," before,
我知道我以前说过"这次真的很奇怪"
but this is a really weird one.
但这次真的很奇怪
Is there more than one piece?
是被分尸了吗
No. Bite marks?
不是 有咬痕吗
Not that I could tell. Is there something missing?
我是没看到 缺了哪个部位吗
Uh, I believe there is.
我觉得是缺了的
I don't think there's a bone left in this guy's body.
我觉得这具尸体上一根骨头都不剩了
Well, this guy got boned.
这家伙被剔骨了
No wallet, keys, or phone.
没有钱包 钥匙 或手♥机♥
Looks like a crusty residue around his mouth.
感觉他嘴边有一圈脆皮残留
You had to say "crusty."
你一定得用"脆皮"这词是吧
Okay, I have no idea
好吧 我完全不知道
if we're gonna get any useable fingerprints;
我们能否采集到有用的指纹
these are gonna be pretty distorted.
按上去一定很扭曲
There is no bone in the fingers.
指头里一根骨头都没有
Those are tire tracks.
那些是轮胎印子
It looks like he was run over.
感觉他被车子碾了
Yeah, more than once.
是啊 还不止一次
Then somebody took his wallet, keys, phone,
然后某人拿走了他的钱包 钥匙 手♥机♥
and bones.
以及骨头
This is one sick dude.
绝对是个变♥态♥
Well, let's see if we can get an ID on the vic
看看能不能查出死者的身份吧
and send him over to the M.E.
然后把他送到法医那里去
Well, this is not the first
这不是名册里的第一具
flat body on the books.
扁平尸体
That's sort of depressing.
那可就郁闷了
One case in Fresno County, California,
在加州弗雷斯♥诺♥县发生过一起
January of this year.
今年一月份的事
Two more cases in Humboldt County in February.
二月份在洪堡县还有两起
Well, if he's moving to Oregon,
假如他搬来了俄勒冈州
Portland makes sense.
那选波特兰很合情合理
All right, if there's three cases this year,
好吧 假如光今年就有三起案子
there's got to be more.
那肯定不止这么多
We should take it back five more years.
我们应该再往前查五年
Took a little squeezing,
稍微费力挤了一下
but I finally got a readable fingerprint.
但我终于采集到了可读取的指纹
Our victim is Kevin Carl Salesky,
死者名叫凯文·卡尔·塞尔斯基
and he does have a bit of a record.
他有不少案底
Arrested for a couple drunk and disorderlies,
因为醉酒扰乱秩序而被捕过几次
public urination, three DUIs,
随地小便 三次酒驾
the last one resulting in a vehicular manslaughter charge,
最后一次受到了驾车过失杀人的指控
of which he was acquitted on a technicality,
但最后他因技术性细节被判无罪了
and that was just last year.
去年的事
I ran his license.
我查了他的驾照
His car was reported about 30 minutes ago,
有人在大约30分钟前报告说
crashed and abandoned at Dekum Park.
他的车被撞毁并遗弃在迪肯姆公园
The Graveyard? That Dekum Park?
墓园 是那个迪肯姆公园吗
It's on the other side of the river.
那是在河的另一边了
How the hell did he get where he did?
那他到底是怎么到他被发现的地方去的
Car's still at the park, pending investigation.
车子还在公园里 还有待调查
Blood was found at the scene but no body.
现场发现了血迹 但没发现尸体
Yeah?
喂
Okay, I will do them now. Send him up to get them.
好的 我现在就去签 让他上来拿吧
Assignment reviews have got to be signed.
我得去签移交证明了
You guys good?
你俩不需要我了吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
不需要了
So we got a car smashed up in the park.
所以说有一辆车在公园里撞毁了
Car could have been stolen before he was killed
车子可能在他遇害前或遇害后
or after he was killed.
被人偷走了
Or maybe it wasn't stolen at all.
也可能根本没被偷
I mean, this guy's got three DUIs.
这家伙有三次酒驾经历
He could have crashed it on his own.
可能是他自己撞的
I'm gonna make sure no one touches that car
我得告诉他们在我们到场前
before we get there.
谁也不许碰那辆车
Hey, this is Detective Griffin. Who's the officer on duty?
我是格里芬警探 当值的警员是哪位
Hey, Wu!
吴
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, don't worry.
没事 没事 别担心
Uh, I got dizzy.
有点头晕而已
Must have gotten up too fast.
一定是刚刚起来得太快了
You might be having low blood sugar.
你可能是低血糖了
When was the last time you ate?
你上一次吃东西是什么时候
I think I had something last night.
我觉得我昨晚吃了些什么
I'm fine. I'm fine now.
我没事 我现在没事了
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
确定 我没事了
Look, we're gonna go check out that car.
听着 我们要去检查那辆车了
Make sure you get something to eat.
你一定得去吃点东西
Yep.
好的
Hey, fellas.
伙计们
Scavengers got here before we did,
清洁工比我们来得早
stripped it pretty clean.
把这里打扫得干干净净
I got a guy who says he saw the driver last night.
我这里有个人声称他昨晚看见司机了
Not much of a witness, but he's all we got.
他不太算合格的目击者 但我们只有他
Where is he?
人在哪里
Sleeping in the back of my car.
在我车后座上睡觉呢
I think he kind of had a rough year last night.
我觉得他昨晚过得可糟糕了
Name's Pinklon Williams.
他名叫品克隆·威廉姆斯
Pinky?
阿品
You know him?
你认识他吗
Yeah, I know him.
没错 我认识他
Pinky!
阿品
Wake up!
醒醒
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表