剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Thank you! Thank you for that.
谢谢 谢谢提醒
Just make it stop.
快别制了
I'm almost done.
快好了
Is it ready? Almost done.
制成了吗 快了
No! No! No! No! No!
别 别 别
My brain is on fire.
脑子都要炸了
Just wait a second, you guys.
伙计们 等一会儿
She's almost done.
就快制成了
I'm s-- I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
This stuff is-- it's really potent.
这东西味道挺冲的
That is unlike anything I have ever smelled before.
我之前从没闻过这样的味道
Okay, here.
好了 给你
Don't spray this until you have to
关键时刻再喷
and only on his clothes,
别喷在皮肤上
not on his skin.
只能喷在衣服上
And you need to wear these.
你得戴着这个
It's not fresh blood, but...
虽然不是新鲜的血
if there are any Barbatus Ossifrage in the area,
但是 只要有带须秃鹰在附近
trust me,
相信我
you will get their attention.
这样就能吸引他们的注意
You ready?
准备好了吗
Can we get this over with?
赶紧的吧
I'll be back as soon as I can.
我会尽快回来
Remember, take off your clothes before
记着 你进屋之前把衣服脱掉
you come in the house and go directly to the shower.
然后直接去洗澡
I think that would be best.
这样是最好的
All right.
好的
Spice & Tea. Oh, hey, it's me.
茶叶香料店 是我
I have a big favor to ask of you.
我想请你帮个忙
I have a meeting tonight, and I know Nick's working late,
我今晚有个会 而且尼克工作到很晚
and I was just wondering if there's any way
能不能麻烦你
you can watch Kelly for a couple of hours?
帮我照顾凯利几个小时
Sure.
没问题
Should I come right over?
需要我马上过去吗
Uh--no, no, no, no. I'll bring him to you.
不用 我带他过去找你
Oh, okay. Then I'll get cleaned up, then.
好的 那我收拾一下
See you in a few.
一会儿见
All right.
好了
This is good enough.
这儿就可以了
Okay.
好
Can you hold this, please?
麻烦你拿一下这个
You guys might want to, you know, clear.
你们要不要离远一点
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my God.
我的天
I can feel how bad this stuff smells.
我能感觉到这东西有多臭
Time to go.
该走了
Yes.
太好了
I can't thank you enough for doing this.
你能帮忙我真是太感激了
Gosh, I should be thanking you.
天呐 应该是我谢谢你
It really should only take a couple of hours.
应该只要几个小时就好
Don't even worry about it. Take your time.
别担心 你慢慢来
Kelly and I have a lot to talk about.
我和凯利有好多话要说呢
Yes, you-- we do, don't we?
你...你说是不是啊
Ah, we do.
是的
How are things at work, going back?
回去上班感觉如何
Oh, good.
挺好的
I mean, I like not being at the loft all day,
我喜欢不用整天待在阁楼里
and I think it's good for Kelly to get out
而且我觉得让凯利出门
and meet other people.
多认识点人也很好
Yeah.
没错
I just couldn't be without him right now.
我是这个阶段离不了他
I know, I think if I ever
我想如果我有了孩子
have a baby, I'd want to bring him to work too, so...
我也会想把他带着一起上班的
This will be good test run, huh?
所以今天是一次很好的试验
How are things with you and Nick?
你和尼克怎么样了
I haven't told him, if that's what you're asking.
我还没告诉他 如果你是问这件事的话
Every time I'm about to, I just
每次准备告诉他的时候
freeze up, and nothing comes out.
我就会害怕 然后什么都说不出口
You can't keep it from him forever.
也不可能永远瞒着他
I know.
我知道
Uh, well, everything you need is right here.
需要的所有东西都在这里
And I--I have my cell, so if you need
我带了手♥机♥ 所以有任何事
anything.
就给我电♥话♥
We're gonna be okay.
我们不会有事的
Don't worry.
别担心
Bye, bud.
再见 伙计
Okay, okay.
好
Bye.
再见
Are we gonna have some fun here?
我们会玩得开心吗
You gonna have some fun?
你会玩得开心吗
Was that him?
是他吗
I don't know.
不知道
He didn't take the bait.
他没有上当
Maybe something spooked him.
也许是什么吓到他了
All right, where's Wu?
好吧 吴呢
We better find out.
最好找到他
Hank! Over here!
汉克 这儿
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再这么做了
I can't feed them day after day,
我不能日复一日月复一月地
month after month.
喂饱他们
What about me?
我自己呢
What about my life?
我的生活呢
Doesn't that mean anything to anybody?
就没有谁在意吗
I hate them.
我恨他们
They are ruining my life.
他们毁了我的生活
I wish that they would both just die.
真希望他们死了算了
Oh. Damn it!
该死的
Don't they see?
他们就不知道吗
Don't they even see what they're doing to me?
他们就不知道他们对我做了什么吗
They don't see it.
他们不知道
They never have.
从来不知道
I apologize.
我很抱歉
I really do.
真的很抱歉
This isn't something that I want to do.
这不是我想做的事
I don't have anything against you.
我跟你无冤无仇
Believe me.
相信我
It's just...
只是因为
who we are.
我们的天性
You can never get away from that.
无法摆脱
You know how they say you can't go home again?
你知道他们说你不能再回家了的样子吗
I don't want to go home again!
我不想再回家了
He got him. I think he's got Wu.
他抓走了他 他应该抓了吴
That means he came in from this way.
也就是说他从这边过来
He's headed that way.
朝那边去的
"I'm hungry, I'm hungry, feed me, Charlie, feed me."
"我饿了 我饿了 喂我 查理 喂我"
I'm sick of it!
我受够了
There's the van!
车在那
Police!
警♥察♥
Out of the van!
下车
Guys?
伙计们
Guys?
伙计们
Stop!
站住
Put your hands on your head.
把手放在脑后
Yeah, Barbatus Ossifrage,
对 带须秃鹰
we know.
我们知道
He ran right in front of me.
他跑到车前面
I--I couldn't stop.
我刹不住
My parents...
我的父母
depend on me.
都依赖我
They're always
我们经常
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表