剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Grimm"...
《格林》前情提要
We got you on breaking and entering,
我们逮到你非法入侵他人住♥宅♥
assaulting an officer, drugs in your car.
袭击警官 车里藏♥毒♥
Now, why'd you pick that house?
你为什么挑那间房♥子
What were you after?
你想找什么
We've got a problem.
出问题了
Burkhardt is here. He's taking me to a safe house.
伯克哈德来了 他要带我去安全屋
What do you want me to do? Cooperate.
你想我怎么做 听他们的
So you don't want to talk.
所以你不想说
Then I guess you won't be needing your mouth.
那我想就不需要嘴巴了
Thank you, everyone!
谢谢各位
I have a lot of people I need to thank tonight,
今晚我还要谢谢很多人
but I would like to begin with the love of my life
但我想从我的一生挚爱开始
and the mother of my children, Adalind.
我孩子的母亲 爱达玲
You're dead.
你死定了
In a remarkable campaign that was put together
在上一位候选人遭遇刺杀后
after the assassination of the party candidate,
经过团队精心的策划
Police Captain Sean Renard has won a decisive victory
警♥察♥局长肖恩·雷纳德在市长竞选中
in the race for mayor.
赢得了决定性的胜利
How could Adalind do this to Nick?
爱达玲怎么能这样对尼克呢
Unbelievable.
简直不敢相信
There's not even a word to describe this.
我都想不出来什么话来形容
Sean Renard to take Andrew Dixon's place...
肖恩·雷纳德代替了安德鲁·迪克森
I can't believe this is even happening.
我甚至不敢相信这是真的
I can't imagine what must be going on
我都不知道现在尼克
in Nick's head right now.
会怎么想
I can.
我能
Renard wanted me to join Black Claw.
雷纳德想让我加入暗爪
I'm sure he did.
这是肯定的
Having you on their side would be advantageous.
有你在那边 他们会顺利很多
Her too. Why do they want us?
她也是 他们为什么想让我们加入
To control Wesen that won't agree with their agenda.
因为这样他们能够控制有异议的格林生物
Grimms have always been very good at that.
格林最擅长的就是铲除格林生物
Black Claw will use the system at first--
暗爪首先会利用系统
getting elected into office.
通过竞选获选
Once they're there, they're gonna start making changes.
接着他们开始改变一切
Lower-level positions at first.
先从低等职位开始渗透
Power grid, fire department, then the police.
电力局 消防队 接着就是警♥察♥局
They'll work their way up all the way to council members,
他们会想办法换掉各种人 议会委员
commissioners, assistant district attorneys,
机构专员 地方检察官
heads of department.
各种部长
Zuri wasn't trying to recruit me.
茹里可不是想把我招进去
No, she was just trying to figure out
她是想知道
what kind of information you have.
你手上都有什么信息
They're gonna try and take down everyone around the Grimm.
他们会想法设法除掉格林身边的每一个人
This won't be a war you can fight alone,
你一个人赢不了这场战争
and friends make you vulnerable.
身边的朋友又会变成你的弱点
I've gotten as much out of her as I could.
我已经把能拿到的信息都套出来了
Is she...
她...
She's not dead.
没死
Good... I think.
那就好
What'd you get?
你都问出什么了
She was recruited by Black Claw 5 1/2 months ago,
她是五个半月前加入暗爪的
specifically to go after Hank.
她的任务就是接近汉克
She suggested that it wasn't a decision she was happy with,
她还说她自己不赞同这个决定
but she said she was sorry.
她很抱歉
But I think she was just trying to play on my sympathies.
但我觉得她只是想赚我的同情罢了
Bet that didn't go down so well.
这肯定行不通
What about contacts?
跟她联♥系♥的人呢
She resisted, but I convinced her to dig deeper.
她不想说 但是我说服她继续告诉我
Sounds uncomfortable.
听起来挺痛苦的
It was.
确实不好受
She gave up a name: Bonaparte.
她给了我一个名字 波拿巴
Conrad Bonaparte? He's here?
康拉德·波拿巴 他在这里
You know him?
你认识他
He's one of the founders of Black Claw.
他是暗爪的创始人之一
If he's here, he's running the operation.
如果他在这里 那他肯定是指挥者
So what are you gonna do with Zuri?
你打算怎么处置茹里
She's being taken to a secure site.
她被转移到了一个安全点
Griffin.
我是格里芬
It's dispatch.
是指挥中心
3045 Hudson Street?
哈德逊街3045号♥
Yeah, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Something wrong with that address?
怎么了 地址有问题吗
Yeah, it's mine.
那是我家
We'll check in with you later.
我们晚点再联♥系♥你们
Can you just-- can you turn the TV off?
能把电视关了吗
It's like I can't even listen to that right now.
我都听不下去了
And that damn truck is still out there.
那该死的卡车还在外面
How long is this supposed to go on?
这一切还要持续多久
I think this is just starting.
我想 这只是开始
Well, I'm sick of it. What are you doing?
我受够了 你要干什么
I'm gonna tell them to get off our damn street.
我要让他们滚
Monroe No!
门罗 不
We are not living like this!
我们不能像这样生活
Monroe!
门罗
Monroe! Monroe!
门罗 门罗
Don't do this! They could have guns!
别这样 他们手上可能有枪
I just want to find out who they voted for.
我只想知道他们给谁投票
Hey, guys. How are you doing? Are you lost or something?
你们好啊 是不是迷路了
I mean, you've been sitting out here for a long time.
我看你们在这里待了挺久啊
Will you stop?
你能停下吗
I mean, you must be getting kind of tired
你们一直在监视我们
of looking at our house by now,
这会儿应该烦了吧
because we're sure as hell getting tired
反正我们已经受不了
of looking at you looking at our house.
你们就这样在外面看着
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么
What I should have done a long time ago.
我只是完成了之前就想做的事而已
I'm sorry. This is our home.
对不起 这是我们的家
We are letting those idiots rule our lives.
我们不能让这些混♥蛋♥掌控我们的生活
I know, but getting yourself killed
我知道 可是冒着被杀的危险
is not gonna make our lives any better, thank you very much.
可不是什么好主意 真是谢谢你啊
I'm sorry, but this is just--
我很抱歉 我只是
it's getting out of hand.
事情有点太出格了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Just a little stressed.
我只是太紧张了
I know. I'm sorry. I'm sure I'm not helping.
抱歉 我又让你操心了
Yeah, you feel a little warm.
你额头有点热
That's because I'm angry.
那是因为我在生气
Here's the license plate to the truck.
这是那辆卡车的车牌号♥
I thought we should call Trubel and give it to her.
我们应该打电♥话♥给麻烦鬼 让她查查
At least one of us wasn't being stupid.
还好你没有失去理智
Do you need any help with the kids?
你需要找人帮忙看孩子吗
We can manage. Thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Let's get you to bed.
我们去睡觉吧
Congratulations on this victory.
恭喜你啊
I obviously wouldn't be here without you.
如果没有你 我也赢不了
No, but you won the election legitimately.
是啊 但是这场胜利是你的
I won. Let's just leave it at that.
我赢了就够了 别的不多说
It's politics. Nothing's ever what it seems.
这可是政♥治♥ 没有什么是表面上那么简单
But this is just the first step.
这只是我们的第一步
Now we need your new life with Adalind to work
如果我们还想往上走
if we're going to move forward.
你和爱达玲必须好好生活
It's not entirely up to me.
这可不完全取决于我
Would you mind if I talked to her?
你介意我跟她谈谈吗
Would it matter if I did?
我介意又能怎样呢
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night, honey.
晚安 宝贝
You were very good tonight. We love you.
你今晚的表现太棒了 我们爱你
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表