剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Followed while I called it in.
我上报时 他跟踪了他
When I couldn't get Fogel on the radio, I started looking,
和福格尔在无线电上失联时 我开始找他
and by the time I got here, Fogel was covered in blood.
等我到达现场时 福格尔满身鲜血
Did he describe his attacker?
他描述过袭击者吗
He was yelling about some monster thing attacking him.
他一直大叫着说有怪物袭击了他
I mean, he was obviously in shock.
显然他受了惊吓
Did you see the suspect you were following leave the area?
你有看到你们跟踪的疑犯离开这一带吗
No, he was already gone when I got here.
没 我来的时候 他已经不见了
Is this the man you saw?
你看到的是这个人吗
That's the guy we were following.
我们跟踪的就是这个人
I don't know if that's who attacked my partner.
但我不知道袭击我搭档的是不是他
I'd really like to get to the hospital
如果可以的话
to check on him if that's all right.
我想去医院看看他
Yeah, go ahead.
好的 去吧
Marwan must have known he was made.
马尔万肯定知道他被人发现了
Why didn't Marwan kill Fogel?
那马尔万为什么不杀了福格尔
That would put the whole city on him.
那样会引起全城的关注
Start checking surveillance.
开始调看监控录像
We really need you to come out for this, Lindsay.
我们真的需要你出席 林赛
Your support is very important to us.
你的支持对我们很重要
That would be fantastic.
太棒了
See you then.
到时候见
Oh, I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你来了
I just got the head of the teacher's union
我刚和教师工会的领导联♥系♥上
to agree to show up this afternoon.
他答应出席了
Well, that's a coup.
真是一条妙计
Have you seen the news?
你看新闻了吗
Our opponent's little indiscretion
事情曝光后
has been playing on every channel
每个频道都在报道
since the story broke,
我们对手的言行失检
and we're up four points because of you.
多亏了你 我们支持率上升了4个点
Well, not because of me. He dug his own grave.
和我无关 是他自掘坟墓
I just provided the shovel.
我只是提供了铲子
And the dirt. Well, that too.
还提供了土 好吧 也算是
After you introduce Dixon today, don't leave the stage.
你今天介绍完迪克森之后 别下台
I don't want it to look
我可不想看起来
like I'm trying to hog the limelight.
要引人注目
You aren't.
不会的
Standing side by side with Dixon gives people confidence,
和迪克森并肩站着会给群众带来信心
and that gives us votes.
也会给我们带来选票
By the way, here's a few points
顺便说一句 有几个点
we'd like to include in your intro.
我们希望加进你的介绍词
Guess I better read this.
估计我要读稿了
Yeah, you better.
没错 读稿吧
Hey, Rachel,
瑞秋
can you come take a look at this?
你可以来看一下这个吗
I think they're putting the banners in the wrong place.
我觉得他们把横幅挂错位置了
No, no, no, not there. The other side.
不 别挂这儿 另一边
Renard.
雷纳德
We got a hit on Marwan.
找到了马尔万
We checked it out.
去看了
He assaulted a rookie officer
他在北辖区内被发现
out of the North Precinct that made him.
并在那儿袭击了一名新警员
How's the officer? In the hospital.
警员怎么样 在医院
They got him sedated. He'll live,
给他注射了镇定剂 他不会死
but he was freaking out about seeing a monster.
但是他吓坏了 觉得自己看见了怪物
So he woged and let him live?
也就是说他转化了 却没灭口
Any idea why he was in the area?
知道他为什么在那儿吗
No.
不知道
Find this guy.
找到他
We'll be there before midnight.
我们午夜前会到那儿
Just make sure you're ready to go.
只要保证你准备好离开就行
We won't have a lot of time.
我们时间不多
I was made.
我被通缉了
I'll call you back.
我等会儿给你打
They were looking for me.
他们在找我
How did that happen?
这怎么回事
I don't know. I should kill you.
我不知道 我应该杀了你
This is your fault.
这是你的错
If you got made, it's your screw up.
如果你被通缉 那是你的问题
They knew I was here.
他们知道我在这儿
Even if they know you're here, they don't know why.
即使他们知道你在这儿 但并了解原因
We'll do it later.
这件事我们晚点再做
We can't.
不行
Too much depends on this now.
这件事事关重大
This has to be done.
必须得完成
You'll be out of the country before morning.
黎明前你就离境了
Once we find whatever it is we're looking for, then what?
我们找到要找的东西 然后呢
Depends on what we find.
这得看我们找到了什么
What if it's something that used to be important back then,
如果只是一些对于当时很重要
but isn't a very big deal now?
但现在不足为奇的东西呢
You know? Like eyeglasses.
比如说 眼镜
Eyeglasses?
眼镜
Did you know the first pair of eyeglasses
你知道第一副眼镜
was invented in the 13th century?
是13世纪发明的吗
I did not. But the thing is,
不知道 问题是
nobody knows who actually invented them.
没人知道谁发明的
I mean, the idea of magnifying an image
我是说 用凸透镜来放大事物的想法
using a convex lens, that goes way back,
这有迹可循
but the poor guy who created
但那个发明了第一副佩戴式眼镜的人
the first, like, wearable pair, gets no credit.
却没人知道 真是可怜
I don't think we're looking for eyeglasses.
我觉得我们找的不是眼镜
Well, that's good, cause I can never find mine.
那很好 因为我自己的都经常找不到
This is a nice-looking little dorf.
真是一个美丽的小村庄
I slept with Adalind.
我和爱达玲上♥床♥了
What?
什么
I just thought I should tell you.
我觉得得告诉你
Okay. I mean, it's not
好吧 我是说
like you haven't slept with her before,
也不是你之前没和她睡过
but this time you, like, actually knew it was her.
只是这次 你应该确实知道是她
So that probably made it different.
所以有点不同了
I mean, did it?
我是说 是吧
The first time I slept with Adalind
第一次和爱达玲睡
I thought it was Juliette,
我以为是朱丽叶
and when I slept with Adalind the other time,
另外一次和爱达玲睡
it actually was Juliette,
实际上是朱丽叶
and this time I was with the mother of my child.
而这次 我是和我孩子的妈妈睡
So, yeah, I would say it was very different.
所以 我想是很不一样
She's changed so much.
她变了很多
Oh, yeah, she has.
是的 是变了
I just hope she stays that way.
只希望她一直这样
Do you think you're in love with her?
你爱上她了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
That's the church.
就是这个教堂
Yeah, I think it is.
是 我觉得是
Make a left.
左拐
Well, this is the closest Catholic church
这是和地图上最相近的
to what's on the map.
天主教堂
Looks kind of newer than I expected.
比我想象的新一点
Well, they've obviously done a few renovations.
显然他们翻新过
Well, if they've done renovations,
如果他们翻新了
they might have already found what we're looking for.
也许他们已经找到我们要找的
Let's see if there's someone to talk to.
我们去找找有没有人可以聊聊
Oh, man,
哥们
empty churches really give me the creeps.
空旷的教堂总让我毛骨悚然
I always feel like I'm being observed
我总觉得被一些
by someone who's not really there.
实际上不在这儿的人盯着
Hey, you never know.
这很难说
Well, I'll tell you one thing,
告诉你一件事
if this church was originally built in the 13th century,
如果这个教堂始建于13世纪
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表