剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
With 38% of the votes counted,
获得38%的有效选票
Channel 8 has declared Sean Renard
8频道宣布肖恩·雷纳德
the new mayor of Portland
以压倒性的优势
in what appears to be a landslide.
成为波特兰的新一任市长
Let's go live now to the Benson Hotel.
让我们现场连线本森饭店
I'm told that Police Captain,
据说曾经的局长
and now Mayor-elect Sean Renard is on his way down
如今的当选市长肖恩·雷纳德正在下楼
and that he will be making a victory speech.
他会在此发表获胜演讲
In fact, here he comes now.
他来了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢各位
Thank you!
谢谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢
Now, first and foremost,
首先
I would like to congratulate my opponent,
我想恭喜我的对手
Steven Gallagher, on a well-fought campaign.
史蒂文·加林格进行了一场漂亮的竞选
Boo! No, no.
切 不不不
No, come on. I just got off the phone
别这样 我刚跟史蒂文通完电♥话♥
with Steven and he conceded and congratulated us.
他接受了这次失败并且恭喜了我们
That's right.
没错
I want to thank you all, all of my supporters.
我想谢谢你们所有人 谢谢我的支持者们
And to the people of Portland, those who voted for me,
还有波特兰的市民 谢谢那些投票给我的
and those who did not,
和没有投票给我的
it is time for us to overcome our differences
现在是我们克服分歧
and to work together to make Portland
通力合作让波特兰成为一个
an even greater city than it already is.
比现在更好的城市的时候了
Now, there are a lot of people that I need to thank tonight,
今晚我还要谢谢很多人
but I would like to begin
但我想从
with the love of my life and the mother of my children,
我的一生挚爱 我孩子的母亲开始
Adalind, please,
爱达玲
come up and join me.
上来跟我一起
Come on, darling. Come on.
来吧 亲爱的 上来
Get up there.
上去
Please.
来吧
Come here, you.
快过来
Renard! Thank you.
雷纳德 谢谢
Yes?
喂
Do you know where they took her?
你知道他们把她带去哪了吗
As long as we know where she is, we know where they are.
只要知道她在哪 我们就知道了他们在哪
Wait for my call.
等我电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
You're dead.
你死定了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表