剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Your mother told me that you have a friend...
你妈妈跟我说你有一个朋友
that is a Grimm.
是格林
Mom told you that?
妈妈告诉你的
That is the reason why I'm calling you.
所以我才给你打电♥话♥
I have something your friend would be very interested in.
我手上有你朋友会非常感兴趣的东西
I emailed you some photos.
我给你发了一些照片
This cannot wait.
这事十万火急
Do not forward these photos,
不要转发这些照片
and delete them when you are done.
看完就删
Hello?
喂
What was that all about?
怎么回事
It's my Uncle Felix.
是我舅舅菲利克斯
He owns an antiquarian bookstore in Leipzig.
他在莱比锡开了一家古籍店
So what? He wants to sell you books at 3:00 in the morning?
所以呢 他是想在凌晨3点卖♥♥书给你吗
No, he said he sent me some pictures that my friend--
不是 他说他给我发了一些我的朋友...
"the Grimm"-- might be interested in.
"那个格林" 也许感兴趣的照片
He knows about Nick?
他知道尼克
Apparently, my mother told him.
显然是 我妈妈告诉他的
Oh, great.
棒极了
I know.
可不是嘛
What are these pictures?
是什么照片
I don't know. Let's go back to bed.
我不知道 我们继续睡吧
No, I'm wide awake now.
不 我现在可清醒了
We're looking at these pictures.
我们得看看这些照片
Okay.
好吧
All right.
好了
Holy crap.
我勒个去
That looks like it's from a Grimm book.
看着像是从某本格林之书里来的啊
Where did he get this stuff?
他从哪里搞来的这玩意
You've got to call Nick.
你得打电♥话♥给尼克
I found it.
我找到了
It was in the attic.
在阁楼里
I haven't looked at this stuff in such a long time.
我有好长一段时间没看这玩意了
There it is.
这儿
Deutschland, 1980 to 1990.
德国 1980至1990
Uncle Felix was born in Freiburg, 1949.
菲利克斯舅舅1949年出生在弗莱堡
I'm telling you, when it comes to the printed page before 1900,
对于20世纪前的出版物
he is an aficionado supreme.
他可是发烧友
In fact, most of the books and maps
实际上 大部分我所收藏的
I have in my collection came from him.
书籍和地图都是从他那里来的
That's him.
那就是他
He never married or had children.
他没结过婚 也没小孩
He was always more interested in books than anything else.
他对书比对其他什么都要感兴趣
Honestly, if I hadn't met you,
说实话 要不是遇到了你
I probably would have ended up the same way,
我大概也会和他一样
except with clocks.
只不过我是与钟为伴
Then it's a good thing you met me.
那幸好你遇见了我
This is true.
可不是嘛
Hey. I'm really glad you came right over.
真高兴你马上就赶过来了
This is some amazing stuff.
这可是些棒极了的东西
This is uncle Felix, the guy who called.
这就是菲利克斯舅舅 打电♥话♥给我的人
He's a blutbaden? Yep.
他是狼人吗 是的
More of a book-baden.
更像是个"书人"
Not really a physical guy.
不是很热衷于暴♥力♥
What did he send?
他发给你什么了
That's on the computer.
在电脑上呢
Follow me.
跟我来
He said he was doing an appraisal.
他说他当时在做鉴定
Uncle Felix is called on a lot to, like, appraise old books or book collections.
菲利克斯舅舅经常被喊去鉴定古籍或者藏书
He works for museums and collectors all over Europe,
他为欧洲各地的博物馆和收藏家们工作
and I got to tell you,
我必须得说
these books look really old.
这些书看起来很有一些年份
Some of these wesen,
里面有一些格林生物
I don't think I've ever even heard of them.
我觉得我甚至都没有听说过他们
Me either. He knew what the books were?
我也是 他知道这些是什么书吗
He did.
知道
Look, he's a smart book dealer.
他是个精明的书商
He knows the value of these books
他明白这些书的价值
is obviously gonna be different for a grimm
在格林的眼中
than it'd be for someone who thinks they're just,
和在某个认为它们不过是童话的人的眼中
you know, fairy tales.
显然是不一样的
Did your uncle know a Grimm?
你舅舅有相识的格林吗
Not that I know of,
据我所知没有
but look, having a relationship with a Grimm
但是 和格林有交情这种事
is not exactly something you want to talk about in public,
你可不会大肆宣扬
especially not in the old country.
特别是在古老的国家
Do you trust him?
你信任他吗
You mean do I think this stuff is real?
你是问我觉得这东西是真货吗
Hell yeah, it's real.
当然是真的
Uncle Felix wouldn't touch a forgery.
菲利克斯舅舅可不会碰赝品
Did he say how much he wants?
他开价了吗
No, I think he wants to find out if you're interested first.
没有 我觉得他想先看看你有没有兴趣
Look, I'm not trying to pressure you.
听着 我不是在给你施压啊
I'm just saying this stuff looks amazing.
我只是想说这东西看起来棒极了
Especially after all you lost when the trailer was burned.
特别是拖车被烧你损失了这么多东西之后
Exactly.
的确
So if you're interested--
所以 假如你感兴趣...
I'm interested.
我感兴趣
Antiquarische Buecher.
古籍店
Uncle Felix?
菲利克斯舅舅吗
No, he's not here.
不是 他不在
Oh. Well, who's this?
那你是谁
I work here. Who's calling?
我是这里的员工 你是谁
I can give him your name and number.
我可以告诉他你的名字和号♥码
No, that's okay. He's got it.
没关系 他知道的
Just tell him Monroe called.
告诉他是门罗打过去的就好
Yes, Monroe called. Good.
行 门罗打来的 好的
Two of these people are still out there.
还有两个没有落网
You know, this Black Claw is getting to be a real dangerous pain in the ass.
这暗爪真是个越来越危险的麻烦
We--we can't go to the FBI, NSA, or the DA.
我们不能去找联调局 国安局 或者地检
At least HW knows what's going on.
至少HW是知情的
How much do you think a Grimm book is worth?
你觉得一本格林之书值多少钱
You need some money?
你缺钱吗
Monroe got a call last night from his uncle in Leipzig, Germany.
门罗昨晚接到他在德国莱比锡的舅舅的电♥话♥
He's a book dealer,
他是个书商
and apparently he found some Grimm books.
显然他是找到了几本格林之书
And he called Monroe at 3:30 in the morning
然后他凌晨三点半给门罗打电♥话♥
to see if I wanted to buy them.
问我想不想买♥♥
I got some photos.
我这里有些照片
They do look really old.
它们看起来是挺古老的
How the hell did a book dealer from Leipzig know what you were?
一个莱比锡的书商是怎么得知你的身份的
Monroe's mother mentioned me.
门罗的妈妈提到过我
So much for confidentiality.
嘴还真是严啊
Whatever price this guy wants for those books,
不管这家伙想把那些书卖♥♥多少钱
make sure he didn't kill a Grimm to get 'em.
得确保书不是他通过杀格林抢来的
Yes?
怎么了
It's time to set a couple things straight.
是时候把几件事说清楚了
What?
什么事
That last night at Nick's house,
在尼克家的最后那晚
I wasn't trying to kill you.
我没有想要杀你
You know that.
你明白的
You're talking about Juliette.
你是在说朱丽叶
Yeah.
是的
I know you weren't trying to kill her.
我知道你当时不是想杀她
I mean, I wasn't, but I would have.
我是说 我不想 但我会
She was trying to kill Nick.
她当时试图杀死尼克
I would expect that from you.
我猜到你会那样做的
Yeah, I need to know how you feel about Nick
是啊 我得知道你对尼克
and Adalind and their kid.
还有爱达玲和他们的孩子是什么感觉
Juliette is dead.
朱丽叶已经死了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表