剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Tony, no!
托尼 不要
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Oh, my god. Oh, my god, oh, my god.
我的天呐 我的天呐 我的天呐
Oh, my god. It can't be back.
我的天呐 它不能回来
Oh, my god, it can't be back; it can't be back.
我的天呐 它不能回来 它不能回来
I don't want it back.
我不想要它回来
Maybe--maybe it's just...
也许...也许这只是...
temporary.
暂时的
No, no, no, I can't have it back.
不不不 我不能变回去
I never want it back.
我从没想过要变回去
Don't--please,
不要...求你了
you-- you can't tell Nick.
你...你不能告诉尼克
Please, please promise me that you won't tell him.
求你了 向我保证你不会告诉他的
He'll get rid of us.
他会抛弃我们的
Please, you can't tell him.
求你了 你不能告诉他
I won't tell him,
我不会告诉他的
But you can't keep it from him
但假如...假如以后再发生这种事
if it--if it happens again.
你不能瞒着他
It would be so much worse if he found out
假如你没告诉他 而他自己发现了
and you hadn't told him.
那就更糟糕了
I can't go back to being that.
我不能变回那样
You are so different now.
你现在和原来很不一样了
Maybe it would be different even if it came back.
也许就算变回去 也和从前不一样
You don't understand what it's like being a hexenbiest,
你不知道做巫女是什么感觉
what it does to you,
不清楚它对你的影响
the way it makes you think and feel.
不明白它对你的想法和感受的改变
It's not good.
那一点都不好
Maybe we can find a way to boost the suppressant.
也许我们能找到办法加强抑制剂
We're out.
我们出来了
All right,
来
hand me the stuff.
把东西给我
All right, got it.
来 给我
Okay.
好了
Let's go. Okay.
走吧 好
Darueber!
在那边
That's a lot of lights.
好多灯光
Coming this way.
是朝这来的
Well, maybe somebody's lost and it's a search party
也许有人迷路了 这是搜索队
looking for...
正在搜寻
We should go.
快走
Was that the priest?
这不是那个神父吗
Yeah, I think so.
应该是吧
What the hell is the priest doing out here?
神父来这里干什么
You think he knows about the keys?
你觉得他知道那些钥匙吗
No, I think the guy we scared in the church
不知道 我觉得我们在教堂吓到的那个人
made me as a Grimm.
认出了我是格林
Oh, my God, you're right.
天呐 没错
He obviously told the priest.
显然他跟神父说了
They're hunting us.
他们在追杀我们
He's calling for them to go to him.
他在召集他们去他那里
He must have found the catacombs.
他肯定是找到了地下墓穴
Well, that ought to keep 'em busy for a while.
这应该够他们忙一阵了
Little bastard. He bit me!
小混♥蛋♥ 咬我
No, hey, no.
别追
We don't have time. Go.
没时间了 快走
Man.
老天
Der Grimm, der Grimm, der Grimm!
格林 格林 格林
Did you get him?
抓到他了吗
No. Somehow, we missed him.
没 我们去晚了
Every room in that building has been checked top to bottom.
我们把每一个房♥间都搜了个底朝天
So we got nothing?
什么线索也没有吗
No, we know who it is. It's Marwan.
是的 我们知道他是谁 是马尔万
Wait, you saw him?
等等 你见过他吗
No, but it's him. Then how do you know?
没 但就是他 你怎么知道的
Trubel confirmed he was in Portland,
麻烦鬼证实他在波特兰
and he was reported in the area.
那个区域有人上报过
He must have attacked the cop that made him.
他肯定袭击了那个认出他的警♥察♥
It was definitely wesen.
他绝对是格林生物
No, this doesn't make any sense.
不 这解释不通
Why would he kill a candidate running for mayor of Portland?
他为什么要杀一个波特兰的市长候选人呢
He's Black Claw.
他是暗爪的人
His targets are bigger than this.
他的目标远不止这样
Unless Dixon was Wesen.
除非迪克森是格林生物
Was he?
他是吗
No, I don't think so.
应该不是
Feds are here.
联邦探员来了
They're gonna be all over this.
他们会全权接管此事
What do we tell 'em?
我们该怎么跟他们说
Can't I.D. Marwan,
无法确认马尔万的身份
'cause we can't explain our source.
因为我们无法解释消息来源
Run them through it.
把重点跟他们说一下
Tell them you saw a shooter in the window.
就说你看到窗边有一个狙击手
Let them run their own investigation, and stay out of it.
让他们展开调查 你们不要插手
Our car is right in the middle.
我们的车就停在那里
How are we supposed to get down there without them seeing us?
我们怎么去拿车又不被他们发现呢
Call them. Tell them you're here.
向他们报信 告诉他们你在这里
What?
什么
In German.
用德语说
But they don't know me.
但是他们不认识我
What if you did it while you were woged?
如果你去报信的时候转化呢
All blutbaden do not look alike.
不是所有的狼人都长得一样的
I know, but it's dark,
我知道 但是现在天黑
and if they're looking for a Grimm,
如果他们在找格林
the last place they'd expect to find one
最有希望找到我的地方
is with a blutbad in the middle of the Black Forest.
就是在和狼人出现在黑森林里
That's true.
那倒是
You have any better ideas?
你有更好的办法吗
No, I guess I don't.
没有
Hallo, hallo!
喂 喂
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
It's not gonna take 'em long to figure out what happened.
他们应该很快就反应过来是怎么回事了
Well, we can't outrun all of them.
我们不可能甩掉他们所有人
They're not gonna know which way we went.
但是他们不知道我们要走的方向
Well, then, they're gonna split up.
他们还是会分头找
We're gonna have to deal with some of 'em.
我们肯定会碰到几个
One tire, each car.
每辆车一个轮胎
Shovels.
铲子
They're coming.
他们来了
It's Marwan Hanano's.
是马尔万·花野的手♥机♥
How'd you get it?
你怎么拿到的
He dropped it when he was hit by a bike.
他被单车撞倒时 从身上掉出来的
Does he know you have it?
他知道你拿了吗
No. He won't be awake for a while.
不知道 他一时半会不会醒
Well, the names and numbers on it
上面的姓名和电♥话♥号♥码
will fill in a lot of blanks for us.
会为我们填补很多空白
Where is he?
他在哪
Paramedics took him to Overton Medical.
医务人员把他送去了奥弗顿医疗中心
We have to get the phone back to him.
我们得把手♥机♥还给他
He mustn't suspect it was out of his control.
不能让他怀疑手♥机♥离过身
When he wakes up, he'll call somebody.
他醒来之后 肯定要打电♥话♥
That could lead us to the Black Claw cell that set this up.
这样就能带我们找到策划这件事的暗爪巢穴
Make a copy of the sim card and put it back in.
复♥制♥电♥话♥卡 再放回去
Make sure the phone and card are clean of prints.
确保手♥机♥和手♥机♥卡上不留下任何指纹
Then we'll see where the son of a bitch takes us.
看看那个混♥蛋♥会带我们去哪
I don't see 'em.
我没看到他们
We're going straight to the airport.
我们要直奔机场
Damn it.
该死的
Is your arm okay?
你的手臂还行吗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表