剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
So they've gone mainstream.
他们已经成为了主流
This doctor's selling it out of a spa.
这医生通过spa的方式来做这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
Don't forget, repeated use is supposed to turn people
别忘了 重复使用会让使用者
who use it into monsters, okay?
变成怪物的
So, look, if you go in there, do not mess with this stuff.
如果你进去 别乱碰那个东西
Okay. What do you want me to do?
好 你们要我做什么
See if you can get a sample of what he's selling.
看看能不能拿到乳霜样品
We take it to the lab.
然后我们拿去实验室
If it's human-based, we know we've got the right guy.
如果是人体物质 我们就知道找对人了
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi, I'm Rosalee Calvert.
你好 我叫罗莎莉·卡弗特
I have an appointment at 5:00.
我预约了五点
I'm sorry. I don't see your name.
抱歉 我没看到你的名字
Oh, I booked it three weeks ago.
我三周前就预约了
Hmm, no.
没有
I'm sorry, I don't have you.
对不起 没有你的名字
Oh, my God.
不是吧
I just drove all the way from Salem.
我大老远从塞勒姆[俄勒冈州]开车来
I confirmed this. Are you sure you have
我还确认过的 你确定没来错
the right clinic? Yeah, the FOY Cream, right?
诊所吗 没错 这里是不老泉霜吧
Dr. Forbes?
福布斯医生
Look, I'll try to squeeze you in,
这样吧 我尽量把你安排进去
but you'll have to wait.
但是你得等等
Thank you.
谢谢你
You understand the first appointment
你知道第一次会诊
is just a consultation?
只是做咨♥询♥而已吧
The fee for the treatment is $5,000.
治疗费用是五千美元
No problem.
没问题
Then you need to fill out this paperwork.
那你需要填下这个表格
I-I got to say,
不得不说
are you sure you need this treatment?
你确定自己需要治疗吗
Oh. One can never look too young.
谁会嫌弃自己年轻呢
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Have you had this treatment before?
你以前有做过这种治疗吗
Oh, no. It's my first time.
没 这是第一次
I know it's expensive, but my friends look amazing.
我知道很贵 但我的朋友全都光彩照人
And they're older than me.
她们的年纪都比我大
What do you think?
我看起来怎样
You look amazing.
你看起来光彩照人
I do, don't I?
对吧
Oh, I'm so glad I came.
真高兴我来了
My husband's gonna think he's having an affair.
我丈夫肯定会以为自己在搞婚外情
And I might have one myself.
也许我也会去找一个
Ms. Calvert? Dr. Forbes will see you now.
卡弗特小姐 福布斯医生现在可以见你了
May I take your coat? Please.
要帮你拿外套吗 谢谢
Thank you. This way.
谢谢 这边请
Doctor, this is the last patient.
医生 这是最后一位病人
Do you need me to stay?
需要我留下来吗
No, I'll lock up.
不用了 我会锁门的
Okay.
好
Please have a seat.
请坐
I will be with you in just a second.
我马上就好了
Hi. I'm Dr. Forbes.
你好 我是福布斯医生
Rosalee Calvert. Nice to meet you, Rosalee.
我叫罗莎莉·卡弗特 幸会 罗莎莉
Let's see what we have here.
我们来看看你的情况吧
This special cream you use, can you tell me what's in it?
能告诉我这个特别的乳霜里有些什么成分吗
Oh, I'm sorry, I can't. It's a secret.
抱歉 不能说 这是机密
Oh. I can see why you came.
我知道你来的原因了
What? Really?
什么 真的吗
It's never too early to start the treatment.
越早开始治疗越好
Oh, boy.
天呐
All of these imperfections,
所有的缺陷
they will completely disappear after just one treatment.
在经过一次治疗之后将会完全消失
Imperfections? What imperfections?
缺陷 什么缺陷
Oh, this was not a good idea.
这是个馊主意
You know what?
不如这样吧
We shouldn't wait.
我们不必等了
We should start right away.
应该立刻就开始
I thought this was just a consultation.
现在不是咨♥询♥而已吗
We cannot let her put that stuff on her face.
我们不能让他把那东西涂到她脸上
Oh, this will take years off your face.
这个乳霜会让你显得更年轻
I think I need to really think about this.
我想我真的需要考虑一下
And there's our photographer.
我们的摄影师来了
Okay, guys, we got to pull the plug on this one.
各位 我们要终止这个行动
Yeah.
好
Don't you want to be younger and more beautiful?
难道你不想变得更年轻 更美艳吗
I think I'm kind of happy the way I am.
我很开心我现在的样子
Seriously?
不是吧
Okay, fine.
那好吧
I'm certainly not going to waste this.
我是肯定不会浪费它的
Hey, let me show you what it does.
让我给你看看它的神奇功效吧
I'll just let myself out.
我还是走吧
No, no, no, no, no. Wait.
别 别急着走
You have to see.
你得看一看
Now go ahead, guess how old I am.
来吧 猜猜我几岁
How old do I look?
我看起来几岁
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, good, you're here. Did you bring more?
你终于来了 乳霜带来了吗
I'm all out.
我都用光了
I told you not to use that stuff!
我叫了你别用这东西
I need more. Who is she?
我还需要更多 她是谁
Did you bring it? Yeah, I did.
你带来了吗 带来了
Give it to me. What is she doing here?
快给我 她来这里干什么
Nothing. I was just leaving.
没什么 我正要走
Give it to me!
快给我
Hey! Get the hell away from her.
离她远一点
No! No!
不 不
My cream!
我的乳霜
He's the Musasat Alsh-Shabab!
他就是甲虫怪
I'll find a new jar.
我去找一个新罐子
Don't move.
别动
What am I gonna do now? It's broken.
我现在该怎么办 罐子摔碎了
And it's your fault.
都是你的错
You never answered my question.
你还没回答我的问题
What?
什么
How old do I look?
我看起来几岁
I'm 69 years young.
我年轻了六十九岁
Andrew believed that Portland deserved a mayor
安德鲁认为波特兰应该有一位
that was willing to fight for its people.
愿意为市民争取权益的市长
Now, I've been asked to take Andrew's place.
有人请我接替安德鲁的位置
And after long consideration, I've realized that the only way
经过深思熟虑之后 我认为
to support Andrew's vision of the city
支持安德鲁的城市构想的唯一办法
is to take his place.
就是接替他的位置
And, so, today, I'm formally announcing
所以今天 我正式宣布
my candidacy for Mayor of Portland.
参加波特兰市长竞选
Here we go.
好戏开始了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表