剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
If my mom found out about this, she'd kill me.
如果被我妈妈发现 她一定会杀了我
My great grandfather used it in a shootout
我曾祖父和阿尔·卡彭的黑♥手♥党♥
against Al Capone's mob. Seriously?
枪战时就用了这把枪 真的吗
That thing is so old.
这可真古老
Do you think it still work?
你觉得它还能用吗
The bullet hit Kuma and he died.
子弹击中了熊君 他就死了
That's it.
就这样
The police report said there were two shots fired.
警方报告说有两声枪响
You don't pull a trigger after it goes off the first time
第一次走火后 你不会再去扣扳机
unless you mean to.
除非是想有意这么做
I want to tell them what really happened.
我想告诉他们真♥相♥
Don't.
不要
They won't believe you.
他们不会相信你的
Roger, if we're going to catch who killed Brian,
罗杰 如果我们想抓住上杀了布莱恩的人
we need the truth.
我们就需要真♥相♥
Brian grabbed the gun from the case.
布莱恩从盒子里拿出了枪
Do you think it still--
你觉得它还能用吗
What's going on? No.
什么情况 不
Kuma.
熊君
And maybe it was because we were so messed up,
有可能我们当时是神志混乱
but I swear Kuma turned into some...
但我发誓熊君变成了
some kind of animal.
一种动物
A-and I know it sounds crazy,
我知道这听起来不可思议
but I know what I saw.
但我知道我看见了什么
You didn't tell anybody that?
你从没告诉过别人这事
No. Just my mom.
没有 只告诉了我妈妈
I couldn't let him say that in court.
我不能让他在法庭上讲这事
Obviously, it was the drugs.
很明显这是吸毒后的幻象
It wasn't the drugs, mom.
不是因为毒品 妈妈
Did Brian see it too?
布莱恩也看见了吗
Yes. Yeah, we both saw it.
是 没错 我们都看见了
If Kuma Akagi is a Wesen, then his dad is Wesen.
如果赤木熊是格林生物 那他爸也是
You're gonna have to go Grimm on him.
你要表明格林的身份了
Yeah, but if the killer's a Wesen,
没错 但如果凶手是格林生物的话
then why bury Brian in the ground,
为什么把布莱恩埋起来
cut off his head, and leave a paper dog behind?
砍掉头 然后留下一个纸狗呢
I mean, why not just tear him to pieces
我是说 为什么不像其他格林生物一样
like every other Wesen does?
直接把他撕碎呢
I don't know. Maybe it's a ritual?
我不知道 可能是一种仪式
Akagi does have a sword collection.
赤木确实收集剑
I think we're gonna have to talk to him off record.
我想我们需要私下和他谈谈了
And let' s put a unit outside the Voorhees' house.
我们还得守在沃里斯的房♥子外面
Was I not clear?
我说得还不够清楚吗
We're not answering any questions without our attorney.
没有律师在场 我们不回答任何问题
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. They were just leaving.
没事 他们这就走了
We'd like to talk to you off the record.
我们想私下和你谈谈
What is that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
Well, we just talked to Roger Voorhees
我们刚和罗杰·沃里斯谈过
about what really happened the night your son was shot.
你儿子被枪杀那天发生的事情
Whatever he told you is a lie. He said he saw Kuma woge.
他说的是谎言 他说他看见熊君转化了
I-I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
Yeah, you do.
不 你明白的
And this is where it gets interesting.
这正是有趣的地方了
You're Wesen. I'm a Grimm.
你是格林生物 我是格林
And we have a lot to talk about.
我们有很多要谈的
Oh, my God. He'll kill us.
天呐 他会杀了我们的
We're not here to hurt you unless you give us an excuse.
我们不是来伤害你们的 除非你们给我们理由
I did not kill that boy.
我没有杀那个孩子
We had nothing to do with it.
这事跟我们没关系
We need to know about these swords.
我们要知道这些剑的来历
Why?
为什么
'Cause someone buried Brian underground
因为有人把布莱恩埋在地下
and cut off his head. What?
还砍了他的头 什么
They cut off his head?
他们砍了他的头
Iit can't be. What can't be what?
不可能的 什么不可能
Inugami.
鬼狗怪
Hope you can explain that.
麻烦你们解释下
It's a ghost dog. A guardian.
是一种幽灵狗 守护者
What kind of guardian? Like a samurai.
什么样的守护者 就像日本武士一样
So, you're saying that Brian was killed by a ghost dog?
你是说布莱恩是被一只幽灵狗杀害的
No. Inugami are Wesen.
不是 鬼狗怪是格林生物
They're bound in servitude to a family,
他们必须受一个家族支配
and they're only called upon to protect or avenge.
只有在需要他们保护或者复仇的时候才会被召唤出来
And when they kill, they follow a very specific ritual.
当他们开杀戒的时候 有特殊的仪式
Which is?
是什么
They bury their victim up to the neck
他们把受害者垂直埋起来直到脖子
facing northeast towards a river,
面对一条河 脸朝东北方向
and they cut off their head with a katana
用武士刀砍下他们的头
and throw the head under a bridge.
扔到一座桥下
Why would they do that?
为什么要这么做
To leave the victim's soul in eternal peril,
让受害者的灵魂在永世的危险之中
never allowing it to pass into the afterlife.
无法再投胎
So, if this Inugami ghost dog is your guardian,
所以如果这个鬼狗怪幽灵狗是你家的守护者
then you must know who it is.
那你们肯定知道是谁
No, we don't have one.
不知道 我们家没有
The only way to bind an Inugami to your family
唯一能让鬼狗怪契约守护一个家族的方式
is to save that Inugami's life.
就是救鬼狗怪的命
I-I've never saved anyone's life.
我从没救过谁的命
Neither have I. Well, somebody has.
我也是 总有人救过
What?
怎么了
Uh, my--my father saved the life
我爸爸在年轻的时候
of a-of a friend of his when they were both boys.
救过他一个朋友的命
Who was it?
是谁
If you know anything, you have to tell them.
如果你知道什么 告诉他们
Takeshi. Your attorney?
武石 你们的律师
No, no, no. It can't be. It has to be.
不不不 不可能 肯定是这样
He was my father's best friend,
他是我爸爸最好的朋友
and when my father passed away,
我爸爸过世后
he always looked after me.
他一直照顾我
But I never thought he was Inugami.
但我从没想过他是鬼狗怪
He's trying to get you the justice
他是想替你们拿回
he couldn't get you in court.
他在法庭上得不到的公道
Call Takeshi. We need to find out where he is.
给武石打电♥话♥ 我们得知道他在哪里
What do I tell him?
我要怎么跟他说
Tell him you're being harassed by cops.
告诉他你被警♥察♥骚扰
Would Takeshi kill Roger to avenge your son?
武石会不会杀了罗杰替你们儿子报仇
I don't know. Maybe.
不知道 也许会
This would be about honor.
这是履行诺言
He would feel it was his duty
如果他是鬼狗怪的话
if he is the Inugami.
他会觉得这是他的责任
He's not answering.
他不接
We need to get to Roger's house.
我们得去罗杰家
Take me with you. I can help.
带上我 我能帮上忙
It's his ghost dog. Will he listen to you?
是他的灵魂狗 他会听你的吗
He's doing this for us.
他是为了我们才这么做的
If I tell him to stop, he should stop.
如果我让他住手 他就应该住手
If he doesn't, he will be shot.
如果他不听 就只能吃枪子儿了
What are you doing?
你干什么
It's Adalind. She's back?
是爱达玲 她回来了
Apparently, yeah.
显然是
Well, how are we supposed to get out?
那我们要怎么出去
I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait.
不知道啊 估计我们得等等
Where's the officer? He's not in the car.
警员呢 他不在车里
Takeshi's already inside.
武石已经在里面了
He's alive. She's still breathing.
他还活着 她还有呼吸
Call this in.
上报
Where would Takeshi go?
武石会去哪里
He's got to perform the sacrifice near a bridge.
他得在桥附近完成这事
Call him. Maybe we can track his phone.
给他打电♥话♥ 也许我们能追踪到他的手♥机♥
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表