剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
When?
什么时候
The night she was killed.
她被害当晚
What do you mean, Chavez was killed?
什么意思 查瓦兹被杀了
It was a set-up.
是个圈套
They attacked us right when we got there.
我们刚到地方 他们就袭击了我们
You know the FBI is still looking for her, don't you?
你知道联调局还在找她吧
You didn't...?
不会是你...
No.
不是
No, I tried to save her, and I might have,
我想救她来着 我也差点救了她
but I was too busy fighting a gelumcaedus.
但当时一直忙着对付一个杀人鳄
Look, they were all wesen.
他们都是格林生物
So was Chavez.
查瓦兹也是
We're still trying to figure out what we're dealing with.
我们还在弄清楚是怎么回事
You knew about this?
你知道这回事
Yeah.
知道
Then for both your sakes,
那就祝你们好运
I suggest the FBI never find out.
希望联调局永远不知道这事
But the last thing Chavez said before she died was,
但查瓦兹死前说的最后一句话是
"They're coming to Portland.
"他们要来波特兰了
It's war."
这是战争"
You think the same people who killed Chavez
你觉得可能是杀了查瓦兹的那伙人
could've instigated what happened last night?
挑起了昨晚的事
That's what it looks like.
看上去如此
And Billie Trump might be our best chance to get them.
比莉·特朗普可能是抓住他们最好的突破口
Bring her in.
把她带进来
Put her in a lineup. Make sure Xavier identifies her.
让她站进嫌疑犯列队中 让泽维尔认出她
I want to talk to a lawyer.
我要跟律师谈谈
You don't need a lawyer
你不需要律师
unless you get identified in the lineup.
除非被人指出来
Then you'll need a lawyer. This is such crap.
那会你才需要 太扯了
Only if you're innocent.
除非你是清白的
I'm not doing any stupid lineup.
我才不要去做什么嫌疑犯辨认
I-I'm not sure.
我不确定
Just relax.
放松点
I just don't know.
我不知道
I think you do.
你知道
Don't be scared.
别怕
She can see you, and we're right here.
她看得见你 我们就在这里
No.
不行
No, I-I'm not sure.
不行 我不知道
I'm not--not sure.
我不知道
That's not her.
不是她
I can't do this.
我做不到
You're gonna have to let her go.
你们得放她走
We can't let her go. She'll disappear.
不能放她走 她会消失的
And if she's a part of this group,
如果她是这个组织的成员之一
we'll never find her again.
我们就没法再找到她了
You have any other evidence connecting her to the kidnapping
那你们还有别的证据证明她和绑♥架♥
or what happened?
和昨晚的事有关吗
Not yet.
还没有
You want to try getting to her directly?
不如直接吓吓她
Look, she won't talk.
她不开口
She already asked for a lawyer.
已经要求见律师了
I mean, what if she's not the right one?
万一真不是她呢
No, she's the right one. The witness is just too scared.
不可能 就是她 证人只是太害怕了
Well, then get him unscared.
那就让他别那么怕
Everybody that was hit, every single one is wesen.
每个收到袭击的都是格林生物
Every one of us knows one of them.
我们所有人都认识其中一两个人
The shops that weren't hit weren't owned by wesen.
没有受到袭击的商店都不是格林生物开的
It's obvious. They are targeting us.
很显然 他们针对我们
Yeah, but why?
没错 可是为什么
I mean, we don't even know who they are.
我们都不知道他们是谁
Well, I heard they were wesen.
我听说他们是格林生物
Pete Walton said that he saw one woge, and it was a skalengeck!
皮特·沃尔顿说他看见有个人转化了 是蜥怪
Wesen attacking wesen is not right!
格林生物攻击格林生物是不对的
Calm down, everybody. Please!
各位请冷静
We don't know anything for sure yet.
目前还没法确定任何事
Nick is investigating the murder.
尼克正在调查这起谋杀案
What about the sign in Xavier's shop?
那泽维尔店里的标记呢
Has he found out anything about that yet?
有什么眉目吗
Bud.
巴德
I'm gonna get the phone. You deal with them.
我去接电♥话♥ 你来应付他们
No, I'm happy to get the phone if you'd rather--
没关系 我很愿意去接电♥话♥ 如果你...
No, honey, I'm good. I'm good.
不用了 亲爱的 我来就好
Spice and Tea.
茶叶香料店
Nick, things are getting crazy around here.
尼克 现在真是一团糟
There's a lot of fear about what's going on.
大家对于发生的事都非常焦虑
Everybody's coming here looking for some kind of answer.
所有人都来店里想得到答案
We don't know what to tell them.
我们不知道该怎么跟他们说
I need your help. You and Monroe.
我需要你们的帮助 你和门罗
Xavier is too scared to identify
泽维尔过于害怕
one of the people who kidnapped him.
没法指认绑♥架♥他的人
Now, we have to cut her loose unless we can convince him
除非我们能说服他指认她 否则就只能
to ID her.
放她走
You and Monroe are friends of his.
你和门罗是他朋友
I need you to come down here,
我要你们来一趟
talk to him, see if he can do the right thing.
跟他谈谈 看他能不能做出正确的决定
Okay, we'll be there as soon as we can.
好 我们尽快赶过去
You just need to identify her.
你只要认出她
I want to go home. No.
我想回家 不行
Now, I need you to think about what you're gonna do here.
我要你好好想想你要怎么做
No, I got to deal with the insurance.
不行 我得去处理保险的事
My bakery's destroyed.
我的面包店被毁了
If you don't identify her...
如果你不指认她...
I-I've thought about it.
我想过了
I can't.
不行
Rosalee, Monroe,
罗莎莉 门罗
What are you doing here?
你们怎么来了
Oh, we're so glad you're alright.
看到你没事就好了
It's terrible what they did to you.
他们这么对你真是太可怕了
Nick, talk to you out here?
尼克 我们出去说
Why are you guys here?
你们怎么会来这里
Did you get hit too?
也被攻击了吗
No.
不是
We came to talk to you.
我们是来跟你谈谈的
Burkhardt is a friend of ours.
伯克哈德是我们的朋友
You know he's a Grimm? Yes.
你们知道他是格林 对
I helped him through all that when he first found out.
他刚发现这件事的那段时间是我帮他度过的
He's a good guy. You can trust him.
他是个好人 你可以相信他
Okay. Fine.
好吧
They want me to pick out the woman who kidnapped me.
他们要我选出绑♥架♥我的女人
Is she the one?
是她吗
I can't tell them that she's one of them.
我不能跟他们说她是其中之一
She'll know I did, and they'll kill me.
她会知道是我说的 他们会杀了我的
Xavier,
泽维尔
you can't let them get away with this.
你不能让他们逍遥法外
They kidnapped you, man.
他们绑♥架♥了你
What's to keep them from coming after you again?
你要怎么阻止他们不对你二次下手呢
You weren't the only one. They went after a lot of us.
你不是一个人 他们针对的是我们很多人
Yeah, they killed Ken Honeycutt.
没错 他们杀了肯·哈尼科特
What? They killed Ken?
什么 他们杀了肯
We cannot let them get away with this.
我们不能放过他们
Nick will protect you.
尼克会保护你的
Oh, a Grimm will protect us?
一个格林会保护我们
I told you.
我都说了
You can trust him.
你可以相信他
With my life?
不顾生死
Yes. We have.
对 我们就是这样的
Many times.
很多次
I just...
我只是
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表