剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Grimm"...
《格林》前情提要
Doesn't have to end here.
不必终结于此
You chose the wrong side, Sean.
你选错了立场 肖恩
That's enough.
住手
No! Arrest him.
住手 逮捕他
Where's Eve?
伊芙在哪里
She went after Bonaparte.
她去追波拿巴了
We used the stick to heal her.
我们用了木棍来救她
And then she woged and had some kind of seizure.
然后她转化了 出现了类似疾病发作的情况
Tell me where he lives.
告诉我他的地址
Everybody into the tunnel. Nick, come on. Let's go.
所有人都进隧♥道♥ 尼克 快点走吧
No!
不
I'm gonna stay here with Eve, make sure nobody follows us.
我跟伊芙留在这里 确保没人跟着我们
We'll see if there's an exit further down this way.
我们去看看那里头会不会有出口
It's over.
结束了
How the hell?
这他妈...
Oh, come on!
拜托
We're gonna have to go back and find another way.
得回去找别的出路
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
I should have killed you when I had the chance.
当时有机会的时候 我就该杀了你
I won't make that mistake again, huh?
但这样的错误我不会再犯
I guess I should thank you.
我想我应该谢谢你
I thought you were on his side.
我以为你跟他是是一伙的
You killed all of them.
你把他们都杀了
You were shot. You're not even wounded.
你被击中了 却连个伤口都没有
They said you were dead.
他们说你死了
I think I was.
我也以为是这样
How does that happen?
怎么回事
I'm not sure.
不知道
Why'd you stop him?
你为什么阻止他
I'm not sure either.
我也不知道
Maybe one of the others found a way out.
也许其他人找到出口了
What--what was that?
那是什么
We got to go back.
我们得回去
We break out. We can circle back for Nick.
我们逃脱了 就可以回去给尼克报仇了
We shouldn't have left Nick.
当时不应该留下尼克一个人
He gave us no choice. This fight's not over.
他没有给我们任何余地 这场战争还没结束
It is for Nick.
为了尼克
It would have been for us if we had stayed.
如果我们留下 就是为了我们自己了
I'm not letting Renard get away with this.
我不会让雷纳德逍遥法外的
Yeah, that son of a bitch is going down.
对 那个混♥蛋♥死定了
You hear that?
听见了吗
Sounds like water.
好像是水声
There's an opening.
有个开口
It must connect to the city's storm drain.
肯定跟城市雨水道相连
Yeah, there's no way we can get out through there.
可是我们没办法过去
Oh, my God, this has to lead somewhere.
天呐 这肯定是通向某个地方的
There.
那里
This could be the way out.
这可能是出路
Looks like there's some kind of door up here.
上面好像有个门
Oh, my God.
天呐
We can get out this way.
我们可以从这里出去
We got to go back and tell the others.
我们得回去告诉其他人
What?
怎么了
I don't want to tell anybody about me being pregnant.
我不想让别人知道我怀孕了
Okay, right.
好啊 可以
I guess it's not really the time
想来现在这会儿时机地点
or the place for anything remotely happy.
都不怎么适合说这么一件还有得等的喜事
I mean, why bring it up, right?
何必提起呢 是吧
We may not even be getting out of here.
我们可能都出不去
We are getting out of here.
我们马上就要出去了
I don't need you to cheer me up right now.
不用你安慰我
We have no idea how many people attacked Nick
我们都不知道有多少人在对付尼克
or even if he's still alive
甚至不知道他是不是还活着
or if they haven't found these tunnels
也不知道他们有没有发现这些隧♥道♥
and they're coming down here right now to kill us.
会不会立即下来追杀我们
I mean, I think I actually need you to cheer me up right now.
我想我还是需要你安慰我一下
Listen to me.
听着
If they come down here after us,
如果他们下来追杀我们
it is gonna be their mistake.
那他们就犯了大错了
Okay?
明白吗
Come on. Let's go.
好了 走吧
What are we supposed to do now?
现在应该怎么办
We keep fighting. Meisner's dead.
继续战斗 梅森尔死了
Nick might be too.
尼克也可能死了
We can't do this alone.
我们靠一己之力做不了这件事
We regroup.
我们重组
We rebuild.
重建
Not in Portland.
在波特兰不行
I'm tired of waiting. I'm going back for Nick.
我不想在这等了 我要回去找尼克
You stay here. You wait for the others.
你留在这 等其他人
I owe him.
我欠他的
Now who's talking? I am.
你是谁 我
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't know.
我也不知道
Something's in the way.
有什么东西在阻止我
You're feeling stuff. No, I won't go back.
你有感情了 不 我不会变回去的
What's wrong? Nothing.
怎么了 没什么
Did you guys find a way out?
你们找到出口了吗
Yeah, we can all get out, but it's back that way.
发现了 我们都能出去了 但是是在那条路
I'm going back for Nick.
我要回去找尼克
Us too.
我们也是
Hey, guys, we found a way out.
伙计们 我们发现出口了
Nick didn't.
尼克还没有
There's somebody coming.
有人来了
All right, turn off the lights.
把灯都灭了
Now.
现在
Nick! Oh, my God.
尼克 天呐
Sorry. You're alive.
抱歉 你还活着
How many are behind you? None.
后面有多少追兵 没有
What?
什么
We saw tons of them.
刚才可是有无数人
Yeah, they're all dead.
对 他们都死了
All of 'em? Including Bonaparte.
全部吗 包括波拿巴
You killed Bonaparte? No.
你杀了波拿巴 不是
Renard did.
雷纳德杀的
Renard?
雷纳德
Kind of looks like you were shot.
你好像吃枪子儿了啊
Like, more than once.
还不止一处
You're not a ghost, are you?
你不会是鬼吧
I hope not.
希望不是
It's okay.
没事的
Daddy's gonna be all right. He's gonna be all right.
爸爸不会有事的 他不会有事的
It's okay.
没事的
Is Nick dead?
尼克死了吗
No.
没有
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
Not much. Is he okay?
没做什么 他还好吗
He's alive. Well, then how are you here?
他还活着 那你怎么会回来
What are you doing still alive?
你怎么会还活着
Thanks for your concern.
谢谢你的关心
You and Bonaparte went to kill Nick.
你和波拿巴去杀尼克
Why should I be concerned about you?
我为什么要关心你
Bonaparte is dead. What?
波拿巴死了 什么
Yeah, you must be relieved. Nick killed him?
对 你肯定松了一口气 尼克杀了他
No, he had nothing to do with it.
不是 跟他没关系
Then who did?
那是谁
I'm not entirely sure. You were there.
我也不是很确定 你在现场
How did you not see who killed him?
怎么会没看见是谁杀了他
I saw it. You're not making any sense.
我看见了 你在胡言乱语些什么
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表