剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
She obviously wants us together.
显然她想我们在一起
Whether we want it or not.
无论我们想不想要
It's only natural. We are her parents.
这是很自然的 我们是她的父母
She may be our daughter, but we need to be careful.
她虽然是我们的女儿 但我们要谨慎些
No one knows how powerful Diana is.
没人知道戴安娜到底有多厉害
No one. She's still a little girl.
没有人 她还是个孩子
Don't underestimate little girls.
别低估了孩子
I don't. I just suggest we find a way
我没有 我只是建议我们能找到一个
to make this work.
让事情顺利进行的方式
Look, we did have some good times together.
我们之前也有过开心的时候
Is that what you're looking for?
你就是一直想着这个
More good times?
更多开心时光
I think you need to get with the program.
我觉得你得接受现实
Look, I know this is awkward and difficult.
我知道这很尴尬 也不容易
Thanks for catching up. I just need to ask...
谢谢你追上来 我只是要问一下...
did you fall in love with Burkhardt?
你爱上伯克哈德了吗
Now you ask?
现在来问了
Well, we're supposed to be a family.
我们应该是一个家庭
How do you suggest we start doing that?
你觉得我们要怎么开始
Not in the bedroom.
反正不是在卧室
I'm not the same Hexenbiest I was.
我不是以前的巫女了
I'll take what I can get.
现实是什么我都接受
That's what you're gonna get. You want more?
这就是你的现实 还要吗
I think I'm good.
我想不用了
Then get the hell out of my bedroom.
那就滚出我的房♥间
You must have fallen harder for Burkhardt than I thought.
你比我以为的更爱伯克哈德
Meisner tell you to follow me?
梅森尔让你跟着我
He did, but I would have done it anyway.
是 但无论如何我也会这么做的
Look, I want you to know that I'm with you on this.
我只是想让你知道这件事上我跟你一条心
I'm gonna help you however I can.
我会尽全力帮你的
Adalind left me a note.
爱达玲给我留了张纸条
What'd she say?
上面说什么了
Well, she said
她说
she had to do what she did.
她必须做她该做的事
You believe her.
你相信她
Yeah.
对
And she said she loved me.
她还说她爱我
Yeah, well, I knew that.
这我知道
Wasn't hard to tell.
很容易看出来
I want my son back.
我想要回我的儿子
Nick, if you want to go after Renard right now, I'm with you.
尼克 如果你想现在就去找雷纳德 带上我
I got no problem taking him down.
我绝对可以把他撂倒
Let's do it.
就这么干
No, as long as he has Kelly, it's too much of a risk.
不行 只要凯利在他手上 这就太冒险了
It's him.
是他
This should be interesting. Yeah?
这真是有趣 喂
We need to talk.
我们要谈谈
Where's my son? He's safe.
我儿子呢 他很安全
You're not. Neither are you,
你相反 你也是
but we still need to talk face-to-face.
但我们还是要面对面谈谈
I suggest we meet on neutral ground.
我建议我们在中立区见面
My office in one hour.
一个小时后我的办公室
I'll be there.
一定到
He wants to meet in his office in one hour.
他约我一个小时后在他办公室见面
I could leave right now. Take him out in the parking lot.
我可以马上出发 在停车场干掉他
You wouldn't be involved. No.
不会牵扯到你 不行
Thanks. I wanna hear what he has to say.
谢了 我想听听他怎么说
So what do you want me to do? Stay here, and I mean it.
那你要我做什么 待在这 我认真的
Stay here. Okay.
待在这 好吧
Come on!
来啊
Oh, my God! What happened?
天呐 怎么回事
Do you know this guy? No, I
你认识这个人吗 不认识 我...
I've never seen him before.
我从没见过他
I gotta call this in.
我得上报
This is Detective Griffin reporting a B and E.
我是格里芬警探 上报一起非法入室盗窃
518 Southwest Lambert.
西北兰伯特大街518号♥
Suspect's been detained.
嫌犯已经被制♥服♥
You okay?
你没事吧
No, no, I ca-- I just can't believe that
就是不敢相信
someone just broke-- broke into my house.
有人非法闯入我家
I'm so glad you were here. Thank God.
很庆幸你在这里 谢天谢地
You wanted to talk? Talk.
你想谈谈 谈吧
I'm not your enemy.
我不是你的敌人
You have Adalind and my son.
爱达玲和我儿子在你手上
Doesn't exactly make you my friend.
这种情况下 你也不像我的朋友啊
Believe it or not, I know how you feel.
我懂你的感受 无论你信不信
Now, a couple years ago, I gave my daughter away
几年前 我把我的女儿
to your mother because I trusted her
送到你妈妈手里 因为我相信她
and I trusted you. You were asked.
我也相信你 我们问过你的意思
I was asked, but I wasn't given much choice.
是问过 但我没有太多选择
I wasn't given any.
而我是没有选择
Nick, sometimes the only way to protect the ones you love
尼克 有时候保护你爱的人的唯一方式
is to let them go.
就是让她们走
And sometimes the only way to protect the ones you love
而有时候保护你爱的人的唯一方式
is to kill the people who threaten them.
是杀了那些威胁她们的人
What do you think? You were gonna settle down
你怎么想的 你会和爱达玲
with Adalind, have a normal life?
安定下来 过普通的生活
A Grimm and a Hexenbiest?
一个格林和一个巫女吗
I know what you're doing. Do you?
我知道你在干什么 是吗
You're working for Black Claw.
你在为暗爪做事
They killed Dixon, so you could take his place.
他们杀了迪克森 好让你代替他
They set you up to be a hero.
他们设计让你成为英雄
What is it you think I don't know?
你觉得我还有什么不知道的
That you are one of us.
你是我们的一员
Like it or not, you're a Grimm,
无论你喜不喜欢 你是格林
and you understand how things really work.
你知道事情真实的一面
The Kehrseite have had this world for too long,
常人已经统治这个世界够久了
and they've ruined it.
他们把它毁了
Our world will be more violent, more primitive,
我们的世界会更暴♥力♥ 更原始
but that is the only way to true progress.
但这才是取得真正进步的唯一方式
You have really bought into this.
你真是对这一切深信不疑啊
It's time for the Wesen to come out of the shadows, Nick,
尼克 是格林生物从暗处走出来的时候了
and they're going to. Believe me.
他们会掌权的 相信我
With or without me.
无论有没有我
With or without you.
无论有没有你
You were the first Grimm to fight alongside Wesen.
你是第一个和格林生物并肩作战的格林
They haven't forgotten that.
他们没有忘记这点
They want Grimms with them, not against them.
他们想要格林支持他们 而不是反对他们
Black Claw will kill any Wesen
暗爪会杀掉任何
who doesn't agree with them. They are murderers.
不支持他们的格林生物 他们是杀人凶手
We all have blood on our hands, Nick.
我们都杀过人 尼克
This is a revolution,
这是革命
and revolutions are forged in blood.
革命就是用鲜血造就的
What about all the people who aren't Wesen?
那那些不是格林生物的人呢
That depends on us.
那就看我们了
Work with me.
跟我一起干吧
Together we can keep the bloodshed to a minimum.
我们联手就能把杀戮降到最低
I want my son back.
我要我的儿子
If you join us
如果你加入我们
you can have anything you want.
你想要什么都可以
Just think about that.
你想一想
Most of the world doesn't even know we exist.
世界上大多数人都不知道我们的存在
How can they fight an enemy that they don't believe in?
他们要怎么对抗他们都不相信存在的敌人呢
Nick, this is not a fight that you're gonna win.
尼克 这不是一场你赢得了的战争
I don't think there are gonna be any winners in this one.
我觉得这场战争里不会有赢家
Why do you have to go?
你为什么要走
Something doesn't feel right about this guy.
我觉得这家伙不对劲
What do you mean?
什么意思
That guy breaks into your house,
他闯入你家
but doesn't take anything?
却没有带走任何东西
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表