剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Just when you think you know somebody.
看来我对你不够了解啊
Hold on, you said seven sacrifices?
等等 你说七次献祭吗
Yes.
是的
Well, if we've found two, then there are five more.
如果我们发现了两次 那还有五次
I think you need seven to form the plow--
看来需要七次才能形成犁
whatever that means.
不知道这是什么意思
Well, that means there's going to be
就是说如果那五次还没发生的话
five more murders, if they haven't happened.
就还有五起谋杀案即将发生
Both crime scenes used the exact same type of wood.
两个犯罪现场用的木材类型完全相同
6x6x12 beams, so if we're talking seven crosses,
6X6X12尺寸的横梁 如果是七次受难
that means someone out there is
那么说明有人
buying a lot of that kind of wood.
在大量地购买♥♥这种木材
I'll have Wu check the lumberyards.
我会叫吴去查查木材厂
Our second victim, Demitri Bolger.
我们的第二名死者德米特里·波尔格
Born in Bulgaria, emigrated to the United States in 1992.
出生于加利亚 1992年移♥民♥美国
First arrest in Portland: Vagrancy six years ago.
在波特兰第一次被捕时六年前因流浪罪
Rap sheet's very similar to our first victim.
和第一名死者的刑事记录非常相似
Last known address?
最后的已知地址呢
Streets of Portland. Southeast.
波特兰东南区街头
Tracked down a lumber order you might be interested in.
查到一份木材采购 你们也许会有兴趣
How interested would we be?
我们会有多大的兴趣
Those wood beams you asked about?
你们打听的那些木梁
Bulk purchases 6x6x12s.
有人♥大♥量采购了6x6x12的尺寸
Where? Columbia Lumber.
在哪 哥伦比亚木材场
You get a customer name?
有客户姓名吗
That they wouldn't give me over the phone.
他们不愿意在电♥话♥里告诉我
Gonna have to put a little shoe leather into this one.
你们俩得跑一趟了
Ask for Mr. Fargo. Duncan Fargo.
去找法戈先生 邓肯·法戈
Are you Duncan Fargo?
你是邓肯·法戈吗
I figured you guys might be coming by.
我猜到你们可能会来
I got the paperwork in my office.
文件在我的办公室里
Look, it's not like I don't want to cooperate.
不是我不想合作
It's just I can't go giving customer information out
只是不能在电♥话♥里把客户的资料泄露出去
over the phone to whoever calls.
就算是警♥察♥也不行
I don't trust anybody nowadays over the phone.
时下在电♥话♥里 我不相信任何人
And now that I know you guys are actually cops,
但我现在知道你们真是警♥察♥
I'll cooperate however I can.
我会尽力协助你们
I can't get in trouble for this... I mean, legally?
给你们看资料 我不会惹官司吧
You'll be fine.
你不会有事的
This is the only bulk purchase made of 6x6x12s
这是上两个月唯一一单
in the last two months.
6x6x12尺寸的大量采购
But the guy got lots of other lumber in that same purchase.
但是这人同时还购买♥♥了很多其他的木材
Charged to a Mark Holloway.
付款人叫马克·霍洛韦
The address where we delivered it to is right there on top.
送货地址就在上面
Only I'd appreciate it if you guys didn't mention my name.
如果你们不提及我的名字 我会很感激
I don't want my customers thinking I ratted on them.
我不想客户认为是我告发了他们
Or even if they broke the law?
就算他们犯了法吗
That's your territory, guys.
那是你们的工作
Can I help you?
有事吗
We're looking for Mark Holloway.
我们要找马克·霍洛韦
Well, who are you?
你们是什么人
I'm Detective Griffin. This is Detective Burkhardt.
我是格里芬警探 这是伯克哈德警探
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Jonathan. Mark's my dad.
我叫乔纳森 马克是我爸爸
What's this all about?
你们找他有什么事
We just have to ask him a few questions.
我们只是循例问他几个问题
Is he here?
他在吗
Yeah, he's working on the tractor.
在 他在修理拖拉机
Back behind the barn.
谷仓后面
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm Detective Burkhardt. This is Detective Griffin.
我是伯克哈德警探 这位是格里芬警探
Just want to ask you about a lumber purchase.
只是想问问你有关木材采购的问题
Why?
为什么
Sir, were 6x6x12 beams in your last order?
先生 你最后一次采购有6x6x12的横梁吗
Yeah. I buy a lot of lumber.
是的 我采购很多木材
Something illegal about 6x6x12s?
6x6x12的尺寸不合法吗
Depends on how you use them.
这就要看你如何使用了
Mind if we take a look at them?
介不介意我们看看那些木材
I don't have them.
没有了
Where are they?
那在哪
They were stolen.
被偷走了
What's this all about anyway?
到底是因为什么事
Two homicide cases involved beams
有两起谋杀案涉及的横梁尺寸
with the same measurements.
与你购买♥♥的完全相同
We're checking out lumber purchases in the area,
我们在调查这个区域的木材采购资料
crossing off names, and yours is on the list.
逐一排除后 剩下了你的名字
Oh, my God.
天呐
We're taking you in for questioning.
我们要带你回局里问话
You're a Grimm!
你是格林
Get back on the ground!
趴在地上
Get down.
趴下
Stay on the ground and put your hands behind your back.
趴在地上 把双手放在身后
Kill me.
杀了我吧
Just don't hurt my family.
别伤害我的家人就行了
Assaulting an officer--
袭♥警♥
you should start thinking about yourself.
你该担心的是自己
I'm not here to kill anyone.
我不是来杀人的
Dad?
爸爸
Dad, what are they doing to you?
爸爸 他们要对你干什么
Stay out of it, son.
别管这事 儿子
No. Where are they taking you?
不行 他们要带你去哪
The precinct.
警♥察♥局
Why? What'd he do?
为什么 他做了什么
I had nothing to do with this.
我什么也没做
You've never seen these two symbols?
你从未见过这两个符号♥吗
Two bodies were crucified matching the Fuilcre ritual.
被钉在十字架上的两具尸体和牛头怪仪式吻合
How do you know about this?
你怎么知道的
How I know is not why we're here.
我怎么知道不是重点
The lumber used in the crucifixion
用在十字架上的木材
matches an order you placed at Columbia Lumber.
和你在哥伦比亚木材场所订购的吻合
And all you're telling us is that the lumber was stolen.
而你却跟我们说木材被偷了
Now, doesn't that seem convenient?
这也太好解释了吧
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做
You attacked a police officer.
但是你袭♥警♥
He's a Grimm. I thought he was gonna kill me.
他是格林 我以为他要杀我
Did you report the lumber stolen to the police?
木材被偷 你报♥警♥了吗
No. Why not?
没 为什么不报♥警♥
It was only $300 worth of wood.
那些木材才值三百块
You think the police are gonna drop everything to find that?
你们觉得警♥察♥会全力去查吗
When was it stolen? I don't know.
什么时候被偷的 不知道
It was delivered when I wasn't there.
送货的时候我不在
They put it in the barn. It could've happened at anytime.
他们就把它们放在谷仓 随时都有可能被偷走
I don't lock up the barn!
谷仓又不锁的
You ain't seeing the problem here.
你还是没意识到目前的问题
You're a Fuilcre.
你是牛头怪
You know about these ancient sacrifices.
你知道这些古老的祭祀
Your farm's having trouble because of the drought.
你的农场因为干旱效益不好
You even ordered the same type of lumber used in the crimes.
还定了跟罪案中使用的一模一样的木材
So how do you explain that?
你要如何解释
There is something.
有件事
A couple of weeks ago, a man came by our house,
几个星期前 有个人来我家
said he represented a group dedicated to bringing back
说他代表一个致力于重现
Wesen culture, traditions, and rituals.
格林生物文化 传统和宗教仪式的团体
You know, everything that had been given up
就是千百年前被舍弃的
thousands of years ago.
那些东西
I don't know, it didn't make sense to me and...
我也搞不懂 对我来说没有意义
I wasn't interested.
我不感兴趣
What was his name?
他叫什么
Donald, uh...I don't know.
唐纳德 不太确定
Something--Smith, Jones, something common.
史密斯还是琼斯 一个很常见的姓
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表