剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Can you describe him?
能描述一下他吗
About my height,
跟我差不多高
less than 200 pounds, short hair.
体重低于90公斤 短发
He looked normal for a fanatic.
看着不像一个狂热分子
Did he leave you his card, any contact information?
他给你名片了吗 或者任何联♥系♥方式
There was a flyer talking about
有一张写着
some meeting the group was gonna have.
即将举办的团体见面会的传♥单♥
Do you still have it?
你还有吗
No, I threw it away.
没有 扔掉了
Do you recognize this?
你认识这个吗
Yeah, it was on the flyer. I never saw it before that.
传♥单♥上有 之前没见过
What's it mean?
这什么意思
You buy his story?
你们相信他的话吗
He has motive, if you consider
他有动机 如果你考虑
an ancient rain crucifixion ritual motive.
一个古老的求雨受难仪式动机的话
I don't know, DA would have a lot of fun with that.
地区检察官肯定会觉得很有趣
You're gonna have to connect Holloway to these victims
你们得用一些实质性的证据
with some kind of physical evidence.
把霍洛韦和这些被害人联♥系♥起来
All right, we can charge him with the assaulting an officer.
好吧 我们可以告他袭击警员
I don't want to charge him with that if I can avoid it.
如果可以的话 我不想用这个来指控他
I know why he did it.
我知道他为什么那么做
There's supposed to be seven sacrifices
这个仪式应该有七个祭品
for this ritual, and we have two bodies,
现在已经有两具尸体
one of which is at least a week old.
其中一个至少死了一周了
Both victims are homeless.
两个死者都是流浪汉
Problem is we don't know if this
问题是我们不知道
is a second victim or the seventh.
这是第二名被害人还是第七名
There's a possibility of five more.
有可能还有其他五个人
We've checked every missing persons report
我们查了上个月以来的
from the past month, but homeless people
所有失踪人口报告 但是流浪汉
aren't usually reported missing.
一般都不会有人报失踪
What do you want us to do with Holloway?
怎么处理霍洛韦
Hold him for 72 hours. See what you can come up with.
72小时监禁 看看你们能想到什么办法
You know, my great great grandfather on my mother's side
我妈妈那方的曾曾祖父
was a big believer in rituals and sacrifices.
特别信宗教仪式和祭祀
I think that's what got him burned at the stake.
估计他就是因为这个被烧死的
Yeah, both victims were gored to death.
两个死者都是被顶死的
Like with a horn?
被角吗
Yeah, then hung up on crosses.
对 然后被挂在十字架上
This wasn't a Fuilcre, was it?
不会是牛头怪吧
You know about that?
你知道这个
When I was a hexenbiest,
我还是巫女的时候
freaky rituals are kind of our thing.
这种可怕的仪式是我们的特色
Yeah, I was looking at the books with Monroe and Rosalee,
我和门罗以及罗莎莉查了书
but some of the pages were burned.
但是有些页被烧掉了
And we know that there are seven sacrifices
我们知道有七个祭品
that form the image of a plow,
来组合出犁的样子
but we don't know what the plow is.
但是我们不知道犁是什么
Well, Fuilcre religion revolved around stars
牛头怪的信仰是围绕着星星的
and the plow is what they called Ursa Major
犁就是英国和爱尔兰所说的
in England and Ireland.
大熊星座
Ursa Major like the Big Dipper?
大熊星座 也就是北斗七星
Seven stars.
七颗星星
So the killings are going to form a Big Dipper
所以杀戮会组合成一个北斗七星
to match the constellation.
来和星座匹配
Yeah, maybe.
可能
The Aztecs had this ceremony built around Orion's Belt.
阿兹特克人有围绕猎户座的仪式
It was called "Fire Drill."
他们称之为"钻木取火"
Why they called it that, I don't know.
为什么叫这个 我也不知道
But every time Orion's Belt rose above the horizon,
但每次猎户座从地平线升起的时候
they would sacrifice a man on top of a pyramid.
他们都会在金字塔顶端祭祀一个人
What?
怎么了
How do you know these things?
你是怎么知道这些事的
Home schooling.
家庭教育
I'm going to ask you a few questions.
我要问你几个问题
If you don't cooperate,
如果你不配合
someone else will ask you questions.
会由别人来问你
You cooperate?
配合吗
Occultatum Libera!
隐匿自♥由♥
I don't think he's gonna cooperate.
我觉得他不会配合
He's all yours.
归你了
I'm getting coffee.
我去喝杯咖啡
So you don't want to talk?
你不想说话
Well, if you don't want to talk,
如果不想说话
then you won't be needing your mouth.
那就不需要嘴巴了
If you can't talk to me, then...
如果不能跟我说话 那...
you probably don't want to see me either.
你可能也不想看见我
Speak no evil.
坏事不说
See no evil.
坏事不看
We're missing one, aren't we?
还差了一样吧
Oh, that's right.
没错
Hear no evil.
坏事不听
How long is he going to take?
要多久
Depends on how much information you want.
那得看你要多少信息
I want all of it.
全部都要
Then we'll give him some time alone with his thoughts.
那就给他点时间 让他跟他的想法独处一阵
Hey. Freight train engineer
货运列车工程师
called it in, 5: 45 this morning.
在早上5:45报的警
Wasn't exactly sure what he saw,
不确定自己看到了什么
but thought we should take a look.
但是觉得我们应该来看一眼
So this happened last night.
昨晚发生的事
Train came through here 11:30 last night,
火车昨晚11:30经过这里
didn't report it. I'm thinking it had to happen sometime after that.
没人报♥警♥ 所以我想是在那之后发生的
Blood's still tacky.
血液还是粘稠的
Same M.O.
一样的作案手法
Yeah, another one of these damn Runes.
又多了一个该死的如尼文
Probably means water.
意思可能是水
There's no way Mark Holloway could've done this.
不可能是马克·霍洛韦干的
Have Holloway released? No.
霍洛韦放出来了吗 没有
All right. Can we figure out this sacrificial Big Dipper
好了 已经有三具尸体了 我们能
now that we have three bodies?
弄清楚这个祭祀似的北斗七星了吗
Yeah, we should try.
应该试试看
Well, I'd be able to figure out who he will kill next.
我应该能弄清楚他下一个目标是谁
If he hasn't already.
如果他还没下手的话
The guy we arrested said someone came to his house,
我们逮捕的那家伙说 有人去他家
gave him a flyer with Black Claw mark on it.
给了他一张印有暗爪标记的传♥单♥
That was about a meeting.
关于一个见面会的
Have you ever heard of any Black Claw meetings or anything like that?
你们有听说任何暗爪见面会或者类似的消息吗
No.
没有
I can ask around if you want.
如果你想知道的话 我可以到处问问
But... what do you want me to do if I find out?
不过 如果问到了 你要我怎么做
Go.
去
Try to see who's running it.
看看是谁主持的
Maybe get some photos if you can, but dont't risk getting caught.
如果可以的话拍点照片 不过小心被抓了
No, don't worry.
不会 别担心
I can be as good a brainwashed zombie-headed zealot as anybody.
我可以装成被洗♥脑♥的狂热分子 跟其他人一样
Okay,guys.
好了 伙计们
Our first victim...
我们的第一名死者
was found here.
是在这里发现的
Our second victim was found in the basement off Powell...
第二名死者是在鲍威尔街上的地下室发现的...
Here.
这里
And our third victim was found
第三名死者
on the railroad tracks... There.
是在铁轨那被发现的 那里
We don't know which stars these are,
我们不知道这些是什么星星
so we can't anchor the map.
所以没法确定地图
Well, I mean, it looks kind of like a ladle, right?
看起来就像个长柄勺
I mean, we just-- we need a reference point,
我们需要一个参考点
That's all.
就这样
Wait, that's Huntington graveyard, right?
等等 这里是亨廷顿墓地 对吗
Yeah.
对
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表