剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
so hungry.
很饿
Tell them that I tried.
告诉他们我尽力了
He came out of nowhere.
他突然跑出来
I didn't see him until it was...
我没看见他 直到...
Oh--oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, sorry. That's me.
抱歉 是我
Hang in there, Wu.
撑住 吴
We'll check in with you at the hospital.
我们陪你一起去医院
He gonna be okay?
他不会有事吧
He hit his head pretty hard, but I think so, yeah.
头部撞击非常厉害 不过应该不会有事
I found a registration for a trailer in the glove box.
我在手套箱里找到了一辆拖车的注册信息
I put a BOLO out on it.
我会发出通缉
If we find the trailer, we'll find his parents.
如果找到了拖车 就能找到他父母
Yeah.
对
So what do you want to do about Monroe?
门罗你准备怎么办
He's not coming in our car.
他不能上我们的车
I'll call him a cab.
我给他叫辆出租车
Adalind.
爱达玲
I'm sorry it has to be this way.
抱歉只能以这样的方式
What way?
什么方式
No!
不
You bastard...
你混♥蛋♥
I know.
我知道
Yeah, that's it.
对 就是这辆
Registration matches.
登记信息符合
Hi, I'm, uh, Detective Burkhardt.
我是伯克哈德警探
This is Detective Griffin.
这是格里芬警探
No.
不
Charlie...
查理
Is that Charlie?
是查理吗
I'm hungry.
我饿了
He was such a good boy.
他是个好孩子
He took good care of us.
把我们都照顾得很好
Yes.
对
That is our Charlie.
这是我们的查理
God, what--what happened to him?
天呐 他发生了什么事
Looks like he got hit by a truck.
看起来好像是被车撞了
We're very sorry for your loss.
为你们的损失感到遗憾
Could we have a few moments alone with him?
我们可以跟他独处一下吗
Of course.
当然
Can't let this go to waste.
不能浪费了
You're right.
你说得对
He--he'd want it this way.
这也会是他要的
You--you go first.
你先来
But leave some for me.
但是剩点给我
You hear something? Yeah.
你听见什么动静了吗 听见了
You don't think they're...
他们不会...
You think we should stop them?
你觉得我们应该阻止他们
Not a chance.
完全不觉得
Adalind.
爱达玲
No. Wait.
不 等一等
Diana?
戴安娜
Mommy.
妈妈
Diana!
戴安娜
I missed you so much.
我好想你
I missed you too.
我也想你
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表