剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
And sometimes that makes people not know each other very well.
有时这会让彼此之间的了解不够深
But you can't push people together,
但你不能强迫两个人在一起
especially not a mommy and daddy.
特别是不能强迫妈妈和爸爸
You understand?
明白了吗
I don't like Rachel.
我不喜欢瑞秋
Why not?
为什么
Because she likes Daddy.
因为她喜欢爸爸
That's not something you have to worry about.
那不是你该操心的事儿
Now, it's been a long day,
今天是很漫长的一天
and you need to get some sleep, okay?
你得好好睡一觉 好吗
Will you stay with me?
你会留下来陪我吗
Sure.
当然
Just so you don't feel guilty, I wasn't sleeping anyway.
你别觉得愧疚 反正我刚刚也没在睡
What's the problem?
出什么事了
Somebody dumped two bodies at Hank's house.
有人在汉克家里抛了两具尸体
What? Who killed 'em?
什么 人是谁杀的
I did. Why is not important right now.
我杀的 原因不重要
But somebody wants Hank to take the fall for it.
但有人想借此陷害汉克
And there's a witness:
还有个目击证人
Hank's neighbor, Mrs. Miller.
汉克的邻居 米勒太太
This is her.
就是她
There's a witness for something he didn't do that you did?
有人看见他做了一件其实是你做的事
No record. Retired schoolteacher.
没有犯罪记录 退休教师
Been in the same house for 30 years.
在那栋房♥子里住了30年了
Okay, that makes her sound kind of reliable.
好吧 这让她听上去挺可靠的
Either she's being forced to lie by Black Claw,
她要么是被暗爪逼着撒谎
or she is Black Claw.
要么她本身就是暗爪成员
Either way, we're gonna have to talk to her.
无论是怎样 我们都应该去找她谈谈
Get out.
出来
Okay.
好吧
This isn't right.
这样可不对
You need to answer some questions.
你得回答一些问题
So we're not doing this by the book.
所以我们这不是在按规章办事了
Not exactly.
不算是
But I'm sure you're pretty familiar with that.
但我猜你对这种情况应该挺熟悉的
I guess if you're gonna shoot--
我猜假如你想要开枪...
We need him alive. Not for much longer.
我们需要他活着 很快就不需要了
We've got him.
我们抓住他了
That's her car. She should be home.
那是她的车 她应该在家
How do you want to handle this?
你想怎么处理这件事
If she's Black Claw,
假如她是暗爪的人
she's gonna know why we're here.
她就会知道我们是为什么而来
Yeah, but if she's not Black Claw,
没错 但假如她不是暗爪的人
she may be too scared to talk to us.
她也许不敢和我们交谈
No matter what she is, she's not innocent.
无论是哪种情况 她都不无辜
She lied. You take the back.
她撒谎了 你负责后面
Nick, back door's open.
尼克 后门是开着的
House is clear. No Mrs. Miller.
房♥子是空的 没有米勒太太
I think we should go with the "she was forced to lie" theory.
我觉得我们应该偏向"她是被逼的"这个猜想了
Check the 911 call.
查下她的报♥警♥电♥话♥
See what phone it was made from and what time.
看看她是何时何地打的电♥话♥
I'm gonna talk to the detectives that took her statement.
我要和接警的警探谈谈
If their witness is gone,
假如他们的证人死了
they can't hold Hank.
他们就不能拘留汉克了
Yep.
好的
I'm glad you came over.
我很高兴你过来了
So am I.
我也很高兴
But you can't stay the night.
但你不能留在这里过夜
I know.
我知道
I have an image to protect now.
我现在得维护自身形象
I'm gonna miss this.
我会怀念这段日子的
We don't have to stop.
我们不必停止
I'm afraid we do.
恐怕不行
Adalind needs to understand how important family values are to the Cause.
爱达玲必须明白家庭观念对我们的事业有多重要
Our relationship isn't helping.
我们的关系对此并无帮助
Well, it's helping me.
对我有帮助啊
Get out.
出去
Hi. Detective Burkhardt.
你好 我是伯克哈德警探
I'm looking for Detectives Masters and Baribeau.
我想找马斯特斯警探和巴立波警探
Yeah? You got a problem?
怎么了 有什么问题吗
Yeah, I got a problem.
没错 我遇到了个问题
Hey, Lieutenant. Yeah.
督察 怎么了
Got a Detective Burkhardt over here who's got a problem.
这里有位伯克哈德警探遇到了点问题
Detective Burkhardt.
伯克哈德警探
What is your problem?
你遇到了什么问题
My problem is a case being handled by Detectives Masters and Baribeau.
事关一件由马斯特斯警探和巴立波警探接手的案子
They brought in my partner, Detective Griffin.
他们带走了我的搭档 格里芬警探
Well, that's too bad, but...
那太不幸了 但是...
I don't think your partner's here.
你的搭档不在这里
You're right, Lieutenant.
你说得对 督察
No Detective Griffin here.
这里没有什么格里芬警探
I feel real sorry for you, Detective Burkhardt.
我真心为你感到遗憾 伯克哈德警探
You must be very frustrated.
你一定失望极了
What the hell's going on here?
这里是怎么回事
You're in the wrong place, Grimm.
你来错地方了 格林
No one's gonna help you here.
这里没人会帮你
Where's my partner?
我的搭档在哪里
Got a problem, Lieutenant?
遇上麻烦了吗 督察
No, I got a Grimm asking for help.
没有 只不过是有个格林来寻求帮助
Maybe you haven't heard. We got ourselves a new mayor.
也许你还不知道 我们选了个新市长
Things are changing around here.
情况正在改变
And they already have.
已经和以往不一样了
Go ahead. Let's see what you got.
动手吧 让我们见识下你有什么能耐
Maybe next time.
也许下次吧
How much longer do we have to wait?
我们还得等多久
If I knew, I'd tell you.
假如我知道 我会告诉你的
Why isn't he here?
他为什么没来
If I knew, I'd tell you.
假如我知道 我会告诉你的
Call him.
打电♥话♥给他
I'm not calling him.
我不会给他打电♥话♥的
If you want to call him, go ahead.
假如你想给他打电♥话♥ 请便
I don't like waiting. Neither do I.
我不喜欢等 我也不喜欢
We should just kill him and get the hell out of here.
我们应该直接杀了他然后走人
Your partner killed two of our people.
你的搭档杀了两个我们的人
You don't think there's consequences for something like that?
你觉得那种行为不会有什么后果吗
I believe in consequences... for everybody.
我相信种什么因得什么果 人人皆如此
Yeah.
是啊
And you're gonna be first.
而你会是第一个受因果的人
Something doesn't feel right. Then call him.
事情有点不对劲 那就打电♥话♥给他
I'm telling you, something's not right here.
我告诉你 事情有些不对劲
You wanted to see me?
你想见我吗
Yes, I did.
是的
Please, have a seat.
请坐吧
Adalind, I know you're not in love with Sean.
爱达玲 我知道你不爱肖恩
I'm doing the best I can.
我正在尽力
I don't believe you are.
我不信你尽力了
Well, you're not a woman.
你又不是女人
I'm not asking you to be in love.
我不是在要求你爱上他
Then what are you asking me?
那你在要求我什么
I want you to think about the children,
我想要你想想孩子们
about how important their future is.
想想他们的未来是有多重要
If I wasn't thinking about what's best for my children,
要不是为了我的孩子们着想
I wouldn't be here.
我就不会在这里了
I know that.
我明白
Sean just isn't my type.
肖恩只是不是我的菜而已
And, unfortunately, that's not gonna change.
而且很不幸 这一点是不会改变的
Adalind...
爱达玲...
You need to know something about me.
关于我 你需要知道一些事
I'm not like Sean.
我和肖恩不一样
There is more to me than that.
我的能耐比他大多了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表