剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm...
《格林》前情提要
We should do this more often.
我们应该经常这么做
Is Nick okay?
尼克没事吧
No, and I need to know where he is.
有事 我得知道他去哪儿了
Look, I know this sound crazy,
我知道听起来很疯狂
but he has to drink this.
但他得喝下这瓶东西
Nick! Nick!
尼克 尼克
Oh, god!
天啊
Take it, Nick!
喝了它 尼克
No.
不
How did they know that she was a Grimm?
他们怎么知道她是格林的
Trubel walked right in when everyone was woged.
麻烦鬼就在大家转化的时候进来的
No, they weren't.
不 他们没有
You really couldn't see 'em?
你真的看不到它们了
No.
是的
Police Captain Sean Renard--
肖恩·雷纳德队长
Three wounds, right upper, left lower.
三处枪伤 右上 左下
Get him on the table.
把他搬到手术台上
Two, three.
二 三
Vtac on scope. All right, let's go.
目前心室性心博过速 好 开始
Give me five liters on standby.
给我准备五升血
When did he go in?
他什么时候进去的
All right. Do they know how bad it is?
好吧 他们知道情况如何吗
Yeah.
好的
Yeah, thanks.
好 谢谢
Captain's in surgery now.
队长正在手术台上
They don't know anything except he's been shot more than once.
他们只知道他身上中了好几枪
Three times, I think.
我觉得有三枪
He was gonna shoot him again, except he saw me.
他打算继续开枪 可是看到了我
That's when I ran.
然后我就跑了
Had you ever seen him before? No.
你以前见过他吗 没有
And he didn't know I was a Grimm until he woged.
他转化后才知道我是个格林
He was wesen?
他是格林生物
A hundjager. He was kind of surprised.
是个猎犬怪 他吃了一惊
That's why I had time to get the machete.
所以我才有机会拿到弯刀
He thought I was just a girl.
他以为我只是个小女孩
I wish I could have seen his face before you cut it off.
真想看看他的头被砍下来时是什么表情
Did the captain say what was in the bottle
队长说了给我喝的瓶子里
that he wanted me to take?
是什么东西吗
No, he just said you had to drink it
没有 他只是说了你必须喝掉
or something really bad would happen.
否则会有非常糟糕的事情发生
And Adalind did it.
是爱达玲干的
Hey, maybe what she did to you won't last.
或许她所做的不会持续太久
You don't know adalind. She's a hexenbiest, a witch.
你不了解爱达玲 她是个巫女
In more ways than one. Oh, yeah, I read about them.
各方面都是 我了解过
That's how she transformed herself to look like me.
所以她才能变成我的模样
She did what? She made Nick think it was me.
她做了什么 让尼克认为那就是我
Why in the hell would she--
为什么她要...
So Nick would sleep with her.
这样尼克才会跟她上♥床♥
I swear to god, I'm gonna find her, and I'm gonna--
我发誓我要找到她 我要...
We should turn around.
我们得掉头走
We have to deal with this.
我们要把这件事处理了
I killed that guy. In selfdefense.
我杀了那个人 正当防卫
They're gonna be all over Trubel.
他们会审问麻烦鬼
What am I supposed to say?
我该怎么说
You're just gonna tell the truth,
你把事实说出来
except for the part about the hundjager.
猎犬怪的部分不要说
And adalind.
还有爱达玲
And the bottle he brought for Nick.
还有给尼克的那个瓶子
All right, look, we better figure this out pretty quick.
好吧 我们最好快点解决这件事
And if we have to lie, we better all be telling the same one.
如果要说谎的话 我们最好口径一致
Henry Slocombe was lead engineer...
亨利·斯洛科姆是首席工程师...
coordinates of our allies.
盟友的坐标
Lawrence is CVA projects.
劳伦斯在航母项目
I'm a top commander of Smart Censor Technologies.
我是智能审查技术的最高指挥官
These have a yield resistance on a regional...
这些会产生地区阻力...
We have to have military preparedness...
我们必须做出军事准备
Now, I think what we need--
所以我认为我们需要...
Persistent threats.
持续的威胁
It's unprecedented.
这是空前的
Danny...
丹尼
Alexandra's still in Paris.
亚历山德拉还在巴黎
Yeah, she's not home until Thursday.
是的 她周四才回来
No, no, I'm not having a good time.
不 我才没有高兴
See, unlike you,
不像你
I actually miss my girlfriend when she's gone.
我女朋友不在家时我挺想她的
Yeah.
是的
Hey, listen, I've got somebody at the door.
有人敲门
Can I call you right back? Okay. All right.
回头再打给你 好的 好了
Yes? Henry Slocombe.
你好 亨利·斯洛科姆
Do I know you? Sort of.
我认识你吗 算是吧
I'm a friend of Danny Rivera's, Lawrence Anderson.
丹尼·里弗拉的朋友 劳伦斯·安德森
Sure, yeah, Dr. Anderson.
好的 安德森博士
Yeah, you're working on the CVA project up in Arlington.
你们正在阿灵顿做航母项目
Right. Yeah.
是的 很好
I'm sorry we've never had a chance to meet face-to-face.
不好意思我们一直没有机会见面
oh, me too. Danny's always spoken very highly of you.
我也是 丹尼总是夸你
So what can I do for you?
有什么可以帮忙的吗
Look, I'm-- I'm sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰你
I-I just got into town for a conference.
我是来这里开会的
Um, I'm afraid I have some bad news.
恐怕有些坏消息要告诉你
Danny has been in a terrible accident.
丹尼出了严重的事故
What?
什么
I didn't want to do this over the phone.
我不想在电♥话♥里边说
Oh, my god, I hadn't even heard anything.
天啊 我怎么都不知道
I'm sorry. Why don't you come on in?
对不起 你先进来吧
Please. Come on in.
请吧 请进
I probably should have called.
也许我应该打个电♥话♥的
Oh, that's okay. W-w-what have you heard?
没关系 你听到什么消息了
I--how bad is it?
情况有多糟糕
I don't have all the details--
细节我也不是很清楚
some sort of severe head injury.
貌似头部伤的很重
Wha--
怎么...
No!
不要
Bullet fragments hit the pericardial sac.
弹片击中了围心囊
We're seeing a liver laceration.
发现肝脏撕裂伤
The bullet has tumbled. It's pressing on his spine.
子弹移位了 现在压♥迫♥到他的脊柱了
He's bleeding like a sieve.
他就像个活筛子 血流不止
That's one.
取出一个
What if they arrest me?
假如他们逮捕我怎么办
All right, just remember it was self-defense.
好了 你只要记住那是正当防卫
What about the machete? How's she gonna explain that?
那把弯刀怎么办 她要如何解释那个
Just tell them it was mine,
就告诉他们是我的就好
and I keep it in that room.
是我把它放在那间房♥里的
Hey, Burkhardt and Griffin just got here.
伯克哈德和格里芬刚到
Did you hear me?
你听到我说话了吗
What? I said they're here
什么 我说他们到了
Burkhardt and Griffin.
伯克哈德和格里芬
Where you guys been? We were at a wedding.
你们去哪里了 我们去参加婚礼了
Had our phones turned off.
所以都关机了
Isn't that the captain's car? Yeah.
那是队长的车吗 是的
Hey, who's the primary on this?
谁是负责人
Meacham and Pogue. Listen, I've got some bad news.
米查姆和波格 听着 有些坏消息
We know-- captain's been shot.
我们知道了 队长被枪击了
We just got off the phone with the hospital.
我们刚刚和医院方面联♥系♥过
He's in surgery. He's lucky to be alive.
他正在手术中 他还活着真是幸运
When we brought him out of the house,
我们把他从房♥子里抬出来的时候
I didn't think he was gonna make it to the hospital.
我都没想到他能撑到医院
I know you.
我认识你
The criminology student, right? Uh, yeah.
那个犯罪学学生是吧 是的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表