剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
We're checking out the dump now.
我们要去看看垃圾场
Thanks. You got it.
谢了 客气
We think Johnny killed the other two?
有可能是约翰尼杀了另外两个人吗
And trashed his own place?
还把自己住的地方毁了
Well, maybe we're not the only ones looking for him.
那可能不止我们在找他
And maybe Johnny's still alive.
约翰尼可能还活着
Unless they found him there and he put up a big-ass fight.
除非他们在那里找到了他 他殊死反抗了一番
How do you want to deal with this?
你准备怎么处理
I'll see if I can piss someone off.
看看能不能惹毛他
Sounds like a plan.
有点儿意思
I'm Detective Griffin. This is Detective Burkhardt.
我是格里芬警探 这位是伯克哈德警探
We're investigating a double homicide.
我们正在调查一起双杀案
The victims were here last night.
死者昨晚出现在这里
I was here last night. I didn't see anything.
我昨晚也在 不过没看见什么
The victims' names are Robert Kyle and Chester Avery.
死者姓名是罗伯特·凯尔和切斯特·艾弗里
What were they supposedly doing here?
他们来这里干什么
They were klaustreichs.
他们是野猫精
Probably just came down here
可能只是来这里
to chase some reinigen for sport.
追着鼠精玩
You're under arrest. For what?
你被捕了 为什么
For murder.
谋杀
Grimm don't scare me.
格林吓不倒我
What are you, some klaustreich friend of theirs?
你又是什么 他们的野猫精朋友
Hey, three klaustreichs show up here last night
昨晚三个野猫精来了这里
and you're not bothered at all?
你难道一点都不在意
Well, you seem to be a little bothered now.
你现在看着挺介意的啊
You want to arrest me, arrest me.
想抓我 就抓啊
I got nothing to say.
我没什么好说的
And we're not gonna arrest you.
我们不会抓你
We just wanted to know who we were dealing with.
只是想知道我们要对付的是什么人
So we got klaustreich and reinigen.
所以是野猫精和鼠精
But the klaustreichs are dead?
而死的是野猫精
Yeah. How'd that happen?
对 怎么会这样
Two detectives were just here looking for the guys we killed.
两个警♥察♥来这里找被我们杀掉的那些家伙
I don't give a damn.
我不在乎
They're not gonna find anything out here.
我们找不到什么东西
One of 'em was a Grimm.
其中一个是格林
If he comes back, we'll kill him too.
如果他还回来 把他也杀了
If he had just stayed home...
如果他就待在家里...
Oh, hold on.
等等
You know, I think someone's here.
好像有人来了
Let me call you right back.
我待会给你回电♥话♥
Johnny? You need to hide me.
约翰尼 你得把我藏起来
What? You scared the crap out of me.
什么 你把我吓死了
The police were here.
警♥察♥来过了
I thought you were dead.
我还以为你死了呢
What happened to Robby and Chester?
罗比和切斯特是怎么回事
They didn't make it. I know, but what happened?
他们没能逃脱 我知道 但是发生了什么
There's nothing I could have done.
我也无能为力
I barely got away. You're scaring me, Johnny.
我也是九死一生 别吓我了 约翰尼
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
The thing that attacked us, it's like...
袭击我们的那家伙...
Nothing I've ever seen before.
我从未见过
It was huge. What was huge?
非常巨大 什么非常巨大
The legend. It's true.
那个传说是真的
We have two dead klaustreichs and a third one missing.
两个野猫精死了 还有一个失踪
They went to the dump last night
他们昨晚去了垃圾场
to chase some reinigen.
去追逐某个鼠精
Ugh, reini-bashing.
猫捉老鼠
Yep, Saturday night at the dump
没错 周六晚上去垃圾场
is a popular klaustreich pastime.
是一个非常受欢迎的野猫精消遣
Although I've never heard
虽然从未听说过
of the klaustreichs winding up dead.
最后死的会是野猫精
No, anyone winds up dead, it's the reinigen.
对 要说最后死的 都是鼠精
Well, the reinigen we questioned
我们质询的那个鼠精
wasn't afraid of anything.
天不怕地不怕的
Can a reinigen take on three klaustreichs?
一个鼠精能撂倒三个野猫精吗
And live to tell about it? No way.
还能活下来 不可能
Not unless we're talking about riesen-ratte.
除非说的是硕鼠
A rat king? Come on, that's not real.
鼠王 拜托 那又不是真的
Why not? Are you kidding me?
为什么不是 开什么玩笑
A 20-foot-tall ratzilla that can't be stopped?
一只6米高的所向披靡的巨鼠
I mean, where's a thing like that gonna hide?
这种庞然大物怎么藏得住
Somebody would have seen one somewhere.
肯定会有人见过
There might be something in one of your books.
你的书里可能会有记录
I'm sure there is, but I'm telling you,
肯定有 不过我觉得
it's just an old rat's tale.
这只是古老的老鼠童话故事
The hospital should have called by now.
医院应该给我打电♥话♥了
Who's in the hospital?
谁在医院
Trubel came back last night.
麻烦鬼昨晚回来了
What? She's alive?
什么 她还活着
Yeah, she was in a bad fight.
对 她经历了一场恶战
I don't know any more than that.
其他的我也不知道了
I haven't had a chance to talk to her yet.
到现在都没机会跟她聊过
You don't know where she's been,
你不知道她去了哪里
what she's been doing?
做了些什么吗
Nothing.
什么都不知道
St. Joe's.
圣约瑟芬
Hi, this is Detective Burkhardt.
你好 我是伯克哈德警探
I want to check on a patient.
我想问一个病人的情况
Lauren Cole.
劳伦·科尔
Transferring. Lauren Cole?
正在转接 劳伦·科尔
Hello, detective, this is Nurse Kane.
你好 警探 我是凯恩护士
I'm sorry we haven't called yet, but she's not awake.
抱歉没有给你打电♥话♥ 不过她还没醒
Shouldn't she be awake by now?
她不是应该醒了吗这会儿
It can take a while
身上受了这么重的伤
when a body's suffered this much trauma.
清醒是需要一段时间的
I promise I'll call as soon as she's awake.
我保证她一醒过来就给你打电♥话♥
All right.
好
Lauren.
劳伦
Lauren.
劳伦
I need you to wake up.
醒醒
Lauren...
劳伦
How are you doing?
你怎么样
Okay, I guess.
应该还行吧
We found something on your CAT scan.
你的断层扫描有些情况
It appears that there's been swelling in your brain.
结果显示你的大脑内有肿块
We're going to be moving you to the ICU,
我们要把你转去重症监护室
and we're going to have to operate.
并且得动手术
What?
什么
"Few mythological beings pose a threat
"很少有神话形象像硕鼠
"as the riesen-ratte,
"也叫啮齿类国王
also known as les rongeurs roi, or rat king."
或鼠王一样这么有杀伤力
That's kind of a nice drawing, don't you think?
你不觉得画的很棒吗
Yeah, as long as it stays on the page, it's beautiful.
它只要不出现在我面前 就挺好的
Okay, here we go.
接下来听好了
This is maybe why one's never been found before.
可能这就是没有人发现它们的原因
"According to legend, the riesen-ratte only forms
"根据传说 硕鼠只在
"when the reinigen are under attack.
"鼠精受到攻击时形成
"Fueled by fear, scores of them
"受恐惧驱使 他们大量
join together in what is known as the erklarend."
结合在一起对外宣战"
Join together?
结合在一起
What does that mean, they hold hands or something?
什么意思 手牵手还是什么
I don't know. Hold on. There's more.
不知道 等等 还有后文
"These reinigen have little genetic diversity.
"这些鼠精几乎没有基因差异
"In their woged state, they appear to stimulate
"在转化的状态下 他们似乎能刺♥激♥
"the growth of cancer-like cells.
"肿瘤似的细胞的生长
"As these cells cannot differentiate
"由于这些细胞无法区分
"which body is the original vector,
"哪个身体是最初的宿主
"they merge into each other,
"它们就会相互融合
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表