剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Do you know if she was involved in any groups or gangs?
你知道她参加什么组织或者黑帮了吗
Gangs? No, not Billie.
黑帮 比莉不会的
Do you know a Dallas Cruz?
你认识达拉斯·克鲁兹吗
No.
不认识
Why are you asking all these questions?
你们为什么问这些
What's she done?
她做什么了
Have you ever seen this?
你们见过这个吗
If you know about the Black Claw,
如果你们知道暗爪的事
you need to tell us.
告诉我们
We have nothing more to say to you.
我们跟你们没什么好说的了
Your daughter is in real danger.
你女儿现在很危险
Billie is living her life with courage and conviction.
比莉勇敢地活着 坚持信念
And we have never been more proud.
我们无比自豪
Now, get off our property.
滚出我家
We're done talking, Grimm.
我们没什么好说的 格林
So much for upstanding citizens.
真是正直的市民
I didn't do anything. I didn't hit him!
我什么也没干 我没打他
No, he tripped onto your fist.
是啊 是他撞到了你的拳头上
Then why are you putting me in jail?
那你把我关起来干什么
Bed-and-breakfasts were all booked up.
酒店早餐给你定好了
Hey, wait. Wait. Wait. I remember now.
等等等等 我现在记起来了
I wasn't even there!
我根本就没在那里
That's why you're not here.
所以你也没在这里
No, I wasn't there!
不 我没在那里
Hey, man, you're not hearing me.
伙计 你听我说
I wasn't even there, man!
我根本没在那儿
Who's that?
是谁
Could be Alexander.
可能是亚历山大
About time.
也是时候了
This is Rosalee Calvert.
我是罗莎莉·卡弗特
They're all dead. What?
他们都死了 什么
The council, every one of them.
理事会的所有人都死了
What? I barely made it out myself.
什么 我也差点没逃出来
Oh, my god!
天啊
Oh, my god, who did this?
天啊 谁干的
One of the Council members.
一个理事会成员
I had no idea he was Schwarzkralle.
我不知道他是黑暗魔爪的人
It all happened so fast.
一切发生得太快了
I probably shouldn't have called you, but...
我或许不该给你打电♥话♥ 但是...
No help will be coming.
不会有人帮你们了
What are you gonna do? Run.
你要怎么办 跑
What happened?
发生什么事了
He hung up.
他挂了
Wait, so the Wesen Council's...
等等 所以说格林生物委员会...
what, wiped out?
被彻底摧毁了
Just gone?
不存在了
Lousy son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
He had it coming.
他活该
That guy I hit, he deserved it.
我打的那个人 他活该
The cops, they don't care if you got a reason or not.
警♥察♥才不管你有没有理由
They don't care if it's justified.
他们不管这对不对
I know I was right.
我知道我是对的
He ruined me.
他毁了我
And I lost everything 'cause of that guy,
因为他 我失去了一切
everything that I worked for my whole life.
我一辈子奋斗的一切
So I hit him.
所以我打了他
Yeah, and I'm the one that they put in jail.
然而却把我关进了监狱
You don't even know what I'm talking about, man.
你都不知道我在说什么
Well, I'm sick of it.
我受够了
I've had enough.
我受够了
Wait. W-what are you doing?
等等 你要干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
你要干什么
No, no, no. No. Guard! Guard!
不不不 警卫 警卫
Guard!
警卫
You should've listened to Billie.
你应该听比莉的
She told you what would happen.
她跟你说过会发生什么
Guard! Guard! Guard! Guard!
警卫 警卫
Soon as we showed them the mark,
我们一亮出那标志
Billie's parents backed off.
比莉的父母就退缩了
Told us to get off their property.
让我们滚出去
They said Billie was living a life
他们说比莉勇敢地活着
of courage and conviction.
坚守信仰
You do a background on the parents?
你们调查她父母的背景了吗
We did. No priors.
查了 没有前科
A couple of driving violations.
违反了几次交通规则
So we have a normal middle-class mother and father
所以这是一对正常的中产阶级父母
who are backing their daughter's involvement
支持自己女儿参加
in a radical violent wesen organization.
激进的暴♥力♥格力生物组织
Actually, they said they were proud of her.
他们说他们非常骄傲
Well, at least they're being supportive.
至少他们很支持
We got an attack in the jail.
监狱出现了袭击事件
Do you see it?
你看见了吗
Oh, my god! Do you see it?
天啊 你看见了吗
Put it down! Officer, put the gun down!
放下 警官 把枪放下
What the hell is it? Put the gun down!
这是什么 放下枪
Can't you see it?
你们看不见吗
Tell me...
告诉我...
It can't be real.
这不是真的
Oh, my god.
天啊
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It wasn't human.
那不是人
Oh, my god.
天啊
This was not a random act. This was hit.
这不是随意的袭击 这是暗♥杀♥
They knew Xavier was in custody.
他们知道泽维尔被关了
How?
怎么知道的
They must have somebody on the inside.
他们局里一定有眼线
All right, from now on,
从现在开始起
we have to assume we've been compromised.
我们必须假设我们被侵入了
Anything to do with Black Claw,
所有和暗爪有关的事
we deal with outside this precinct.
我们在警局外处理
It's Monroe.
是门罗
Yeah?
什么事
You need to get down to the spice shop,
你需要来香料店一趟
like, as soon as you can.
越快越好
What's the problem?
怎么了
It's Black Claw,
事关暗爪
but we can't talk about this on the phone.
但是不能在电♥话♥里说
Okay.
好的
And "Ah"!
呼气
And in!
吸气
Push!
用力
If it hadn't been for you,
要不是你
I'd have been dead a long time ago.
我很早之前就已经死了
Yeah?
什么事
We found out where he's gonna be.
我们查到他会去哪里了
We have one hour.
我们还有一小时
They're here.
他们来了
Rosalee just heard back from Alexander.
亚历山大刚刚给罗莎莉回了电♥话♥
It's bad.
很糟糕
The Wesen Council doesn't exist anymore.
格林生物理事会不存在了
What?
什么
They were all killed last night by Black Claw.
昨晚暗爪把他们都杀了
All except for Alexander.
除了亚历山大
That's how we found out. Somehow he got out.
我们就是听他说的 他逃了出来
The council knew about Black Claw?
理事会知道暗爪的事
Yeah, except they call it Schwarzkralle.
是的 他们叫他们为黑暗魔爪
Means the same thing.
一个意思
Well, where's Alexander now? On the run.
亚历山大呢 逃命去了
When word gets out
一旦格林生物理事会
the wesen council's been wiped out,
被毁灭的消息传出
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表