剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, well, if it's anything serious,
如果病情严重的话
they wouldn't have let him out of the hospital, right?
他们也不会让他出院的
Oh, come on in.
请进
Adalind.
爱达玲
I'd like you to meet Conrad Bonaparte.
给你介绍一下康拉德·波拿巴
Very important client.
非常重要的客户
Conrad, Adalind Schade.
康拉德 这是爱达玲·莎德
Nice to meet you. You too.
很高兴认识你 我也是
He has a private matter to discuss with you.
他有私事想和你商量
I'll let you two get acquainted.
我让你们俩互相了解一下
Thank you.
谢谢
I think it's great that you bring your son
带着儿子来办公室上班
into the office like this.
我觉得很好
I lost both my parents at a young age,
我很小就失去了双亲
so you should spend all the time you can with him.
所以你应该无时无刻陪在他身边
I do. This is--
我会的 他叫
Kelly.
凯利
Did Mr. Berman tell you?
伯曼先生和你说过吗
There's a word for when you lose your parents.
失去父母的孩子有个专有名称
It's "Orphan."
叫做孤儿
And there is a word for when you lose your spouse.
而失去伴侣的人也有一个专有名称
It's "Widow" or "Widower."
叫做寡妇或是鳏夫
There are many words for many things...
很多事物都有其专用称谓
But there is no word for when you lose a child.
但是失去孩子的人却没有
What do you want?
你想怎样
Your present relationship is very unhealthy for you and Kelly.
你目前的男女关系非常不利于你和凯利
Your future is with us, not with the Grimm.
你的未来是和我们在一起的 而不是和格林
You need to make a decision by the end of the day.
明天之前 你要做出决定
Theo Delano.
西奥·德拉诺
Why you following me?
你为什么跟踪我
I'm not following you.
我没有跟踪你
Then why sit outside my apartment all day?
那你为什么一整天坐在我公♥寓♥外
You got nothing better to do?
没别的事可做了吗
I'm gonna go back to that truck of yours
我会回到你的那辆车那里
and I'm gonna impound it.
然后扣押它
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
Oh, yes I can.
当然能了
I've arrested you three times.
我已经逮捕了你三次
I see your presence here as a threat.
我把你的出现视为威胁
Maybe you're right.
也许你说得对
Black Claw has Diana.
戴安娜在暗爪手上
Pretty sure they brought her here to Portland.
我相当肯定他们把她带来了波特兰
To get to Adalind and you.
为了接近爱达玲和你
Now that she's a Hexenbiest again, she's valuable.
既然她再次成为巫女 她就有了价值
And she's vulnerable.
也易受外界影响
A Hexenbiest, a Zauberbiest, and their kid?
一个巫女 一个男巫和他们的孩子
It's pretty intense.
事态紧张
Adalind will never leave Kelly.
爱达玲绝对不会离开凯利
That doesn't mean she won't take him.
并不代表她不会带他走
I'm not gonna lose my son.
我不会失去我儿子的
We find Diana, we stop it now.
找到戴安娜 就能阻止这件事
Griffin.
我是格里芬
Okay, where?
好 在哪
Be there in 20.
二十分钟赶到
Got a body.
发现了一具尸体
We have to move on this.
我们得去处理这件事
The information we have is gonna get old very fast.
我们所掌握的信息很快就会作废
Do it.
做吧
Do whatever you have to do.
做你们必须要做的事
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
I will do everything I can to keep Kelly safe,
我会尽全力保护凯利的安全
but don't trust Adalind.
但是别相信爱达玲
She may no longer be in control.
她也许已经不受控制
What do you got?
什么情况
Victim, male. Lot of blood.
死者为男性 大量失血
Wound on his neck, and by wound,
颈部有伤口 而此伤口
I mean someone chewed his jugular up with a chainsaw.
是有人用电锯割断了他的静脉所造成的
Fun stuff.
有意思的案子
Got an ID on the vic?
查到死者的身份了吗
Didn't need to.
不必查
Everyone knows this jughead.
大家都认识这个蠢货
We've all had the pleasure.
我们都很开心他死了
Theo Delano.
西奥 德拉诺
He's got a rap sheet ten miles long,
他的犯罪记录简直是
three miles wide, six feet deep.
无边无际 深不见底
Any witnesses?
有目击证人吗
None that have come forward.
目前还没有
Rosalee.
罗莎莉
Nick, is Wu with you?
尼克 吴和你在一起吗
No, why?
没 怎么了
I'm a little worried about him.
我有点担心他
Yeah, we both are. What's wrong?
没错 我们都担心 怎么了
He called earlier saying he had a problem
他早先打电♥话♥说他有事
and that he was coming right over.
马上过来
But he never showed up.
但他一直没出现
We were hoping he was with you.
我们刚还希望他和你们在一起呢
No, we were with him earlier today.
没有 之前我们和他在一块
We dropped him off at his apartment.
我们把他留在他公♥寓♥了
What time did he call you?
他什么时候给你打的电♥话♥
Couple hours ago.
几个小时以前
All right, well, we're right around the corner.
好的 我们就在街角
We'll go check on him.
我们这就去查看一下
Let us know how he is.
记得告诉我们他的情况
Got a problem?
出事了
We got to go check on Wu. What happened?
我们得去查看一下吴 怎么了
He called Rosalee, said he was gonna come over
他给罗莎莉打了电♥话♥ 说他要过去一趟
and never showed up.
但一直没出现
Maybe he just fell asleep.
可能他睡着了
We'll wake him up then.
那我们就把他叫醒
Give us ten.
给我们十分钟
Wu? We're coming in.
吴 我们进来了
Wu?
吴
Wu!
吴
Oh, God.
我的天
He's still breathing.
他还有呼吸
You see any wounds on him?
你看见他有什么伤口了吗
No.
没有
Wu?
吴
Wu!
吴
What happened?
怎么了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Wu, there's blood everywhere.
吴 这儿到处是血
Oh, my God.
我的天
What happened?
发生了什么事
I was on my way to see Rosalee.
我正要去见罗莎莉
I don't know.
我不知道
Someone must have attacked me.
有人攻击了我
God, my head hurts.
天 我的头好痛
Where were you attacked?
你在哪儿被攻击的
I was on my way to my car when it happened.
在我去开车的路上
I saw something, that's what stopped me.
我看见了什么 就是挡住我的东西
What did I see?
我看见了什么呢
Wait a minute.
等一下
Theo Delano.
西奥·德拉诺
He was parked in a truck outside all day.
他在外面的一辆车里待了一天
Theo Delano?
西奥·德拉诺
Yeah.
是的
I've arrested him a few times.
我逮捕过他几次
Real nitwit.
大傻子
Okay, so I...
所以我
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表