剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Tell us the truth, or we leave you alone with Monroe.
如实交代 不然你就跟门罗单独谈谈吧
Who got to you?
谁唆使你的
Uh, I'm--I'm not-- I'm not--
我不 不是我
Who set us up?
是谁下的套
D-d-dallas and Billie
达拉斯和比莉
were the only ones who talked to me.
只有他们跟我接触过
They wanted me to join them.
他们想让我一起加入
Join them? To do what?
加入 加入什么
It's too late.
已经来不及了
They're crazy.
他们都疯了
They can't be stopped.
没人能阻止他们
From what?
阻止什么
From taking over!
称霸世界
All Wesen must join.
所有的格林生物都必须加入
Anybody who doesn't agree with them
持反对意见的人
will be killed.
都会被杀掉
You don't understand.
你们不懂
This is happening now.
这一切已经在发生了
It's a revolution!
这是革命
There's no stopping them.
无法阻止的
Nick. I want to see Juliette.
尼克 我想见朱丽叶
I don't think that's a good idea.
这不是个好主意
I don't give a damn. Where is she?
我不管 她在哪里
The woman you knew doesn't exist anymore.
你认识的那个女人已经不存在了
I want to talk to her.
我想跟她谈谈
It's not that easy.
事情没这么简单
You should've told me she was alive.
你应该告诉我她还活着的
Give me a little time.
给我一点时间
What'd he say?
他怎么说
He said he needed time.
他说需要一点时间
That's it?
然后就没了
And that Juliette doesn't exist anymore.
他还说朱丽叶已经不存在了
What's that supposed to mean?
这又是什么意思
Where'd they take you?
他们当时把你带去哪了
Some old warehouse. I don't know. It was dark.
一个老旧的仓库 我也记不清了 很暗
And that story about escaping,
你之前说的逃出来
hitting a guy over the head with a brick--
还用砖头敲了一个人的头
you made all that up?
都是你编的吧
It's what they told me to say.
是他们让我这么说的
Now, why'd they pick you, Xavier?
泽维尔 他们为什么选中了你
Why didn't they kill you like the other shop owner?
为什么不把你像其他店主一样杀了呢
You're not going anywhere unless you tell us.
不说出来你哪都别想去
Because I--
因为我
because I know Monroe.
因为我认识门罗
What?
什么
They--they showed me a picture of Monroe.
他们给我看了一张门罗的照片
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
They started asking questions.
他们还问了各种问题
What kind of questions?
什么问题
About the Grimm.
有关那个格林的
Because you're friends with him.
因为你们跟他是朋友
This is about getting to Nick?
所以这一切只是为了抓到尼克
And the people around him.
还有他身边的所有人
So you being all afraid to pick Billie
你之所以不敢指认比莉
out of the lineup, that was just for show?
这只是在演戏吗
Just so you could lure Nick into an ambush?
好把尼克骗去那个陷阱
Well, I didn't know you were gonna go with him.
我不知道你会跟他一起去
I'm sorry; is that supposed to make you feel better?
怎么 我不去你就能觉得好受点了
They were gonna kill me. What was I supposed to do?
他们威胁要杀了我 我能怎么办
How about telling us the truth?
跟我们说实话啊
You have to help me.
你们得救我
Oh, no.
糟了
Calm down. No, no, no.
冷静点 别 别这样
They're gonna kill me.
他们会杀了我的
You really don't have to Breathe. Breathe!
你真的不必... 深呼吸
Oh, my goodness.
我的天呐
Man!
天呐
All right, calm down.
好了 冷静点
I am sorry.
对不起
Lordy.
老天
Um... What are we gonna do with him?
我们要拿他怎么办
He's seen these guys.
他见过那些人
We let him go, they'll kill him.
我们让他走 他们会杀了他的
Maybe that's not such a bad idea.
也许这也不失为一个好主意
I mean, he did lead us into the Teutoburg Forest.
是他把我们引到了条顿堡森林
Famous ambush of the Romans
知道日耳曼战争首领
by the Germanic War Chief Arminius?
阿米尼乌斯领导的著名的罗马人伏击吗
Three Roman Legions were decimated
三个罗马军团
by an alliance of Germanic Tribes?
被日耳曼部落摧毁
Come on, it's, like, Rome's greatest defeat.
拜托 这是罗马史上最大的战败
You mean like The Alamo?
你是说像《阿♥拉♥莫战役》[04年电影]
Yes. You know, close enough.
没错 非常接近
Let's put him in protection.
把他保护起来
I want to know everyone he came into contact with.
我要知道每一个和他联♥系♥的人
Where are you taking me?
你们要带我去哪
Someplace safe.
安全的地方
I really am sorry, Monroe.
真的很对不起 门罗
Save it.
不必了
They have your picture now.
他们已经有了你照片
They'll be breaking down our door next.
接着他们就会找上门
I know.
我知道
Maybe we should talk to the Wesen Council.
也许我们应该找格林生物理事会
That's exactly what I'm thinking.
我也是这么想的
They need to know what's going on.
他们需要知道发生了什么事
Where do you want him, Captain?
要带他去哪里 队长
Holding cell.
拘留室
We pressing charges? 'Cause I'm all for that.
要起诉他吗 我可是完全赞同
Putting him in a cell
让他待在拘留室里
until we can set up protective custody.
直到我们能安排好对他进行保护性拘留
Different way to go.
不同的处理方式
Meanwhile, got something--
同时 我有所发现
IDs on all the bodies at the factory.
查了工厂里所有尸体的身份
Some local, some out of town.
有本地人 也有外地人
Most of them have records.
但他们大多数都有案底
But the woman who led us there, Billie Trump, not among them.
但是引我们去那的比莉·特朗普不在其中
She got away?
她逃脱了吗
Never found her body.
没发现她的尸体
Let's hit her place. Maybe we'll get lucky.
去她家查查 也许会有所发现
Yup.
好
Trubel with you?
麻烦鬼和你在一起吗
Yeah. Was it Juliette?
嗯 那个是朱丽叶吗
It was, but it's complicated.
是的 但是一言难尽
Coming back from the dead usually is.
死而复生通常都会一言难尽
You okay?
你没事吧
Not exactly, but there's not much I can do about it now.
才怪呢 但是我现在也做不了什么
Look, Billie Trump got away.
比莉·特朗普逃脱了
We're headed to her place now.
我们现在出发去她的住所
I'll meet you there. No, we got this.
在那里见 不 这事我们来处理
You got a lot going on.
你有很多事要处理
Juliette has got to be connected to this.
朱丽叶肯定和这事脱不了干系
She either followed us, or she knew we were being set up.
她不是跟踪了我们 就是知道我们被人设计了
Well, guess that means I'll see you there.
那我们就在那里见吧
I need you to stay here while I'm gone.
我不在的时候 你待在这里
We need the Bomb Squad.
我们需要拆弹小组
We've got a cache of explosives here.
这里有大量的炸♥弹♥
231 requesting Bomb Squad.
231请求拆弹小组
Copy that. Bomb Squad has been alerted.
收到 已经通知拆弹小组
Clothes are still here.
衣物还在
Let's put 24-hour surveillance on this place.
在这里安置全天候监控吧
I doubt she's coming back.
我想她不会回来了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表