剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
My only regret is that you didn't
我唯一遗憾的就是
have a chance to bury Juliette.
你没能亲手给朱丽叶下葬
There's more for you to see.
还有些东西要给你看
This is one of HW's command centers.
这是HW的指挥中心之一
There are more?
还有别的
Oh, yeah. This is a war.
对 这是一场战争
It's happening all over the world.
在全世界范围内发生
And we're fighting it.
我们在为之战斗
Take a look at this.
看看这个
The hot spots are wesen uprisings:
热点都是格林生物崛起的地方
Brazil, Northern Ireland, Turkey, Syria,
巴西 北爱尔兰 土耳其 叙利亚
Yemen, Pakistan, Ukraine.
也门 巴基斯坦和乌克兰
That's all wesen related? All of it.
这些都跟格林生物有关 没错
There are people displaced all over the world
世界上无数人因为他们的所作所为
because of what they're doing.
而颠沛流离
No one understands the real reason behind any of it.
没人知道这一切背后的真正原因
Which is what?
是什么
A world run by wesen.
一个由格林生物统治的世界
Hitler tried once, now Black Claw is trying again.
希♥特♥勒♥尝试过一次 现在轮到暗爪了
Let me show you something.
带你看另一样东西
What is this? It's our graveyard.
这是什么 我们的墓园
Chavez is here.
查瓦兹在这里
The ones you were supposed to meet are here too.
那些本来要跟你见面的人也在这里
So you cleaned it up.
所以是你们清理了现场
We had to.
不得不如此
Why bring me here?
为什么带我来这
Three days after we took Juliette,
我们带走朱丽叶三天之后
we found where Kenneth had dumped your mother's body.
发现了肯尼斯杀害你妈妈之后的抛尸地
We recovered it and what we took from your house
我们将尸体拼起来 再加上从你家带走的
and...and buried her here.
一起埋在了这里
Just in case you don't believe me.
如果你不相信我
We want your help.
我们需要你的帮助
We need it for what's coming.
来面对即将来临的事
Is he okay?
他没事吧
He will be.
会没事的
It was swimming all around us.
它在我们船边游来游去
We were gonna go back to shore.
我们本来打算回到岸上
What stopped you?
为什么没回呢
It hit our boat.
它攻击了我们的船
Dragged my husband under.
把我丈夫拖到了水里
Something knocked him into the water?
有东西把他撞翻落水吗
You don't understand.
你不明白
It attacked us.
它攻击了我们
What attacked you?
什么东西攻击了你们
This.
这个东西
This is getting so out of control.
事情完全失控了
Calm down. It's your fault.
冷静点 是你的错
You're overreacting.
你反应过度了
A man is dead, Wayne, and we're responsible.
有人死了 韦恩 是因为我们
We're not responsible, Logan is!
不是我们的错 是罗根的错
Yeah, we hired Logan to scare people,
是的 我们雇罗根是来吓唬人
not to kill them.
而不是杀人
The whole thing backfired.
整件事适得其反了
You know what, we need to close and get out of here.
我们要停业 离开这里
Be quiet.
别说话
You guys rent the boats, right?
你们有船出租吧
Sure do. Great.
当然 太好了
We need to get out on that water right away.
我们要马上坐船去湖上
Just need you to fill out these forms.
只是要先填表格
No problem.
没问题
You guys reporters? Yeah.
你们是记者吗 是的
Guess you guys have heard of the Diamond Lake Monster.
看来你们听说过钻石湖怪
Kind of a legend around these parts.
算是这一带的传说
Word is that it killed somebody.
据闻有人因此而丧生
You here to cover it?
你们是来报道这事的吗
If it bleeds, it leads.
如果发生流血事件 我们要抢第一手资料
Not that I believe in monsters, but whatever.
不是说我相信怪物的存在 但是无所谓了
Hey, how much for the cap?
这帽子多少钱
Uh, it's $12.95 15 bucks.
12.95美元 15块
I'll take one of these shirts too.
这T恤也来一件
You know, wouldn't it be great if it was a monster
如果是怪物 而不是普通的杀人狂
and not the usual homicidal maniac?
岂不是很棒
Hey, Rebecca, you want one of these?
瑞贝卡 你也来一件吗
Sure, why not?
当然 为什么不呢
I'm a believer.
我是个信徒
I really hope we get a chance to see this thing.
真希望我们能有机会一睹怪物
You okay?
你没事吧
I don't even know how to answer that.
我都不知道该怎么回答你
You talk to Meisner?
你见过梅森尔了
Yeah. So it's bad?
见了 事情很严重吗
We're at war.
要开战了
And nobody knows it.
却没人知道
In my office. You need to see this.
来我办公室一趟 有东西给你们看
The Diamond Lake Monster: Fact or fiction?
钻石湖怪 究竟是真是假
Early this morning, Allan Eiger and his wife
今天一大早 艾伦·艾格和他妻子
were out fishing on Diamond Lake
去钻石湖钓鱼
when he was confronted by that very question.
遇上了这个问题
The answer cost him his life.
结果答案要了他的命
Some locals claim this gruesome attack
几个当地人声称这起可怕的攻击事件
is the work of the mysterious Diamond Lake Monster.
正是神秘的钻石湖怪所为
Could this be a local legend come to life?
有可能是当地的传说成为现实吗
The victim's wife took this startling image
死者妻子在袭击发生时
during the attack.
拍下了这张令人震惊的照片
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
No. I got a call from Sheriff Parcell.
不是 我接到了帕赛尔警长的电♥话♥
He knows you've had luck with some of these strange cases.
他知道你们在调查神秘案件方面的运气不错
He requested your help on this.
他要求你们协助调查这件案子
Thinking this Lake Monster is wesen?
你觉得这个湖怪是格林生物吗
I don't believe in monsters unless they're people.
我不相信怪物 除非他们是人
And this one is guilty of murder.
而这个人犯下了谋杀罪
We'll check it out.
我们去看看
This what we're looking for?
我们要找的就是这个地方吗
This is what they're all looking for.
大家都在找这个地方
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你们能来
Oof. So, this is a cluster--
这些都是...
It is.
没错
I know you guys have dealt with some pretty odd cases
我知道你们处理过一些非常离奇的案件
and I thought maybe you might be able
所以我想你们也许能
to help us figure this one out.
协助我们查出这件案子
What do we know?
目前什么情况
Allan and Elizabeth Eiger were on the lake
艾伦和伊丽莎白·艾格
when something attacked.
在湖上受到了不明物体的攻击
Allan had a gun in his tackle box,
艾伦的渔具箱里有支枪
he fired a few shots at it, and it rammed their boat.
他对其开了几枪 结果它撞向他们的船
He got knocked overboard, and this thing,
他被撞落水 而这个东西
whatever it was, pulled him under,
不管它是什么 把他拖了下去
ripped the hell out of him.
撕成了碎片
Wife saw the whole thing.
妻子目睹了整个过程
And she took the photo?
她拍下了照片
Yeah. She's over there.
是的 她就在那边
Do you think it was a monster?
你觉得是怪物吗
I don't know what to think.
我不知道该怎么想
This Lake Monster's just a local big fish story
这个湖怪只是当地的一个荒诞故事
like the Loch Ness Monster or Ogopogo.
就像尼斯湖水怪或是欧戈波戈
Somebody shot a blurry photo back in the '60s,
有人在六十年代拍了一张模糊不清的照片
started the whole legend.
然后就开始了整个传说
Has this legend ever attacked anybody before?
这个传说以前有攻击过人吗
I checked the records.
我看了记录
There were a half dozen sightings
在过去的四十年里
over the last 40 years, but nobody was ever hurt.
有六人见过 但从未有人受伤
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表