剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Renard could charge Nick
雷纳德可以起诉尼克
with assault or attempted murder.
袭击或者谋杀未遂
Nick won't last the night.
尼克撑不过今晚
Black Claw will get to him.
暗爪会对他下手
We got to get him out of there.
我们得把他救出来
With a precinct full of cops?
从一个全是警♥察♥的警局吗
How are we gonna do that? You're not. We will.
我们怎么做 你不去 我们去
You need to get to the spice shop
你们得回香料店
and hide anything you don't want Black Claw to find.
把那些不想被暗爪找到的东西♥藏♥起来
Hide, like where?
藏起来 藏哪儿
I mean, we've got all the books and the drawings--
我是说 我们有书 图片
And weapons.
还有武器
Black Claw can't get their hands on any of that stuff.
绝不能让暗爪拿到这些东西
I think we got to move it out of the basement--
我觉得我们得从地下室拿出来
No, it is too late to move anything.
不行 现在转移东西已经来不及了
Black Claw will be watching.
暗爪会监视你们
Hide it the best you can.
尽你们所能藏起来
What about the opening to the old sewer line?
那个旧下水通道口怎么样
Yeah.
没错
I don't think anybody would look down there.
我觉得没人会注意那儿
I know I wouldn't.
至少我不会
Okay, then get back to the loft.
好的 然后回到这个公♥寓♥
Hopefully we'll have Nick by then.
希望那时我们已经救出尼克了
And if you don't?
如果没有呢
Then you're on your own.
那就剩你们自己了
Rachel's dead.
瑞秋死了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Suffocated to death in her bed.
在她床上窒息而死
And it wasn't an accident
而且不是意外
or something a normal person could do.
也不是普通人可以做到的
Do we know who did it?
知道是谁做的吗
Someone who didn't like her very much.
非常不喜欢她的人
Where's Adalind? She's upstairs.
爱达玲在哪儿 她在楼上
But I don't think Adalind even knew
但我觉得爱达玲不知道
about your relationship with Rachel.
你和瑞秋的关系
And even if she did,
就算她知道了
she doesn't care enough about you
她也没有在乎你到
to have done anything about it.
要采取什么措施的程度
Well, somebody had the ability to do it.
那得是有能力做这件事的人
It wasn't me.
不是我
Then who?
那是谁
I didn't think she was capable at such a young age,
我以为她还太小 不具有这种能力
but maybe she is.
但也许她可以做到
Diana?
戴安娜
She could've perceived Rachel as a threat
她可能觉得瑞秋对于你
to her mother and you and her family.
她妈妈 还有她的家庭都是一个威胁
But Diana hasn't even left the house.
但是戴安娜从没还有离开这里
Would she need to?
她需要吗
All right, everything should fit in here.
好了 所有东西都能放在这儿
We're just gonna have to cover it really well.
我们只需要把它好好遮住
I miss Juliette, but I'm sure glad
我很想念朱丽叶 但我确信
we have Eve on our side right now.
我很庆幸现在有伊芙在我们这边
I have a feeling we're gonna need her and whole lot more.
我觉得我们之后会更加需要她
Oh, my God, this is one of the books
我的天 这是那些我的舅舅菲利克斯
my uncle Felix died for.
为之丧命的那些书
Oh, the Grimm ancestry book.
格林的家谱
Can you imagine if Black Claw got a hold of this?
你能想到暗爪拿到其中一本的后果吗
They could hunt down and kill every Grimm.
他们会穷追不舍 杀了所有格林
There is no way
宝贝 绝不能
they are getting their stinking hands on this, baby.
让他们拿到这些书
You okay?
你还好吗
Is your stomach still bothering you?
胃还是不舒服吗
No, I was just thinking...
不 我只是在想...
what if Black Claw is successful?
万一暗爪得逞了会怎样
What's the world gonna be like?
这个世界会变成什么样
Black Claw is not gonna be successful,
暗爪不会得逞的
not as long as I'm alive, anyway.
只要我活着就不会
What do you want to do with these weapons?
这些武器你打算怎么办
Take what we can to Nick's, I guess.
尽量都带去尼克家
God, I hope he's okay.
天呐 我希望他没事
Me too.
我也是
Can you freakin' believe this?
你能信吗
At this hour, all these crimes happening at the same time?
在这个时间点 所有犯罪都同时发生了
We got 911 calls coming out of our ass.
接了无数报♥警♥电♥话♥
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I got a robbery in progress in the Pearl.
我接到了一起明珠区的抢劫报♥警♥
Here's another one. Yeah, it's one of six.
又有一个 对 六个之一
You coming? I'll catch up with you.
一起走吗 我会追上的
We can't bail Nick out until bail is set,
只有确定可以交保释放了 我们才能保释尼克
and that won't happen until he's in front of a judge.
但那得等到他上了法庭才能有结果
Black Claw's not gonna wait that long.
暗爪不会等到那时候的
I say we go in there and break him out.
我觉得我们进去劫狱
Too many cops. What's up, Wu?
警♥察♥太多了 怎么了 吴
Something weird's going on.
情况不对
What?
什么
Precinct just got slammed with 911 calls.
刚刚警局接到了无数报♥警♥电♥话♥
Place cleared out except for me and a couple of desk cops.
除了我和几个文书警员 整个警局都清空了
They're going after Nick.
他们要对尼克下手了
They're getting rid of anyone who can stop them.
他们要把可能阻止他们的人都引开
What do you want me to do? We need to slow them down.
要我做什么 拖住他们
Lock the precinct up. We're on our way.
把警局锁起来 我们过来了
Adalind?
爱达玲
Wu? Where's Nick?
吴 尼克呢
He's been arrested. What?
他被捕了 什么
He and Renard kind of got into it,
他和雷纳德起冲突了
and I don't mean verbally.
肢体上的那种
HW was wiped out. Renard killed Meisner.
HW被灭了 雷纳德杀了梅森尔
Meisner's dead?
梅森尔死了
Look, I can't talk right now.
我现在没空聊天
Uh, wait, Wu, can you get Nick a message for me?
等等 吴 能帮我给尼克带个口信吗
I can try.
我尽力
Uh, can you just tell him I'm sorry
告诉他我很抱歉
and that Kelly's good,
凯利很好
and I love him?
还有我爱他
And if there's any--
如果有任何...
Adalind?
爱达玲
You're still awake.
你还醒着
It's a little hard to sleep
下面发生了那么多事
with all that's going on downstairs.
我很难睡着
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
Rough night at the precinct.
在警局过了一个暴♥力♥的晚上
Rachel's dead.
瑞秋死了
Dead?
死了
Yeah, smothered to death in her own bed.
对 在床上被闷死的
How long's Diana been asleep?
戴安娜睡了多久了
Couple of hours. Why?
几个小时了 怎么了
I think we need to talk to her.
我觉得我们得跟她谈谈
About what? About killing people.
谈什么 杀人
Did you encourage her?
是你让她做的吗
To kill your girlfriend?
让她杀了你女朋友吗
Yeah, Sean, I told my daughter to murder her daddy's mistress.
是 肖恩 我让我女儿去杀了她爸爸的情妇
What kind of mother do you think I am?
你觉得我是什么样的妈妈
She wants us to be together.
她想要我们在一起
She might've perceived Rachel as a threat.
她可能认为瑞秋是个威胁
Well, that's your doing, not mine.
那是你的问题 不是我
Who gave you that?
那个谁给你的
Oh, you don't know?
你不知道吗
Know what?
知道什么
I guess you forgot you proposed.
我想是你忘了你已经求婚了
We're getting married.
我们要结婚了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表