剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
and it's going to make it that much harder on you.
这会让你更难得手
Good luck.
祝你好运了
But first we drink to Isaac,
但首先让我们敬艾萨克一杯
a brave and noble Weten Ogen.
他是一个勇敢高贵的山猫精
To a brave and noble weten ogen.
敬勇敢高贵的山猫精
We should've watched his back.
我们应该照应他的
You.
你
Eli.
伊莱
Emily.
艾米丽
You don't have to do this.
你不必这么做
This tradition isn't worth it.
传统不值得你这么做
Maybe not, but you are.
也许吧 但是你值得
Isaac was killed.
艾萨克已经死了
What happened to Isaac's not gonna happen to me.
我不会重蹈艾萨克的覆辙
I've got a way in.
我有办法
How can you be sure unless you killed Isaac?
你怎么知道 除非是你杀了艾萨克
I didn't kill Isaac,
我没杀艾萨克
but I knew he wouldn't be able to kill Frankie.
但是我知道他杀不了弗兰基
If Amos gets in my way, I will kill him.
如果阿摩司挡我的道 我就杀了他
Please don't do this. Don't go back to the club.
请别这样 别再去酒吧了
I'm not gonna make the same mistake as Isaac.
我不会重蹈艾萨克的覆辙
He'll have more bodyguards.
他会雇更多的保镖
Don't worry, babe.
别担心 亲爱的
This is our time.
这是我们的机会
You and me, we're gonna bring two great families together,
我和你要把两个大家族结合在一起
and you and me are gonna make a big family.
然后我和你要组织一个大家庭
Lots of kids.
生很多孩子
You just worry about how to raise them, okay?
你只要担心怎么养大他们就行了
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
I'll see you later.
晚点见
Do you have any idea why your son would try
你知道为什么你儿子
to kill Frankie Adkins?
想要杀弗兰基·爱德金斯吗
No.
不知道
As far as I know, he didn't even know him.
据我所知他们根本不认识
We know Isaac had a record.
我们知道艾萨克有不良记录
I know my son had problems,
我知道我儿子有过历史
but I just can't believe that he'd do what you're suggesting.
但我只是不敢相信他会做出你们口中的事
Did Isaac associate with anyone who might've
艾萨克是不是和跟弗兰基有过节的人
had it out for Frankie?
有来往
My son's the one who's dead.
死的那个是我儿子
Shouldn't you be asking who killed him?
难道你们该问的不是谁杀了他吗
Amanda, if you want us to find the person
阿曼达 如果你想我们查出
responsible for your son's death,
杀死你儿子的凶手
Then you need to talk to us.
那你就要和我们说实话
How do you know Frankie didn't kill my son?
你们怎么知道不是弗兰基杀了我儿子
Frankie has a record too.
弗兰基也有不良记录
We know Frankie isn't wesen.
我们知道弗兰基不是格林生物
What?
什么
Detective Burkhardt is a Grimm.
伯克哈德警探是格林
And you brought him into my office?
而你却把他带来我办公室吗
He knows that Isaac was wesen.
他知道艾萨克是格林生物
Is this what you wanted to see, Grimm?
你就是想看这个吗 格林
I'm trying to figure out who killed your son.
我是想找出杀害你儿子的凶手
You know, I knew you had one working for you.
我就知道你手下有一位格林
I just hoped that I'd never have to see him.
我只是希望永远不必与他碰面
We think whoever killed your son might also be wesen.
我们认为杀死你儿子的人也有可能是格林生物
Do you know where your son was
你知道你儿子去弗兰基的夜店前
before he went to Frankie's club?
他在哪里吗
He was invited to Daniel Troyer's house--
丹尼尔·特罗耶邀请他去他们家
I would assume for dinner.
我猜是吃晚餐吧
Is Daniel Troyer wesen?
丹尼尔·特罗耶是格林生物吗
Weten ogen, like me.
和我一样是山猫精
What do we know about Daniel Troyer?
我们对丹尼尔·特罗耶有多了解
He's been in Portland for quite a while.
他来波特兰有段时间了
I know he was investigated by the FBI.
我知道联调局调查过他
He has some connections to a few crime families
他和东岸几个犯罪团伙
on the East Coast.
有联♥系♥
Well, Isaac tried to kill Frankie the same night
艾萨克想要杀害弗兰基的那晚
he was at Troyer's house.
他在特罗耶家
Maybe Frankie's connected to Troyer.
也许弗兰基和特罗耶有联♥系♥
Push Troyer. See what you get.
逼问特罗耶 看看能套出些什么
Electric bill, telephone bill, advertising.
电费账单 电♥话♥账单以及广♥告♥
Oh, we won a million dollars.
我们赚了一百万美元
Yippee.
太好了
All right, I got to get to this repair.
好了 我要去修表了
I'm gonna be late.
我要迟到了
It should only take about an hour.
一个小时左右应该就好了
What is that? I'm not sure.
那是什么 我不知道
It's from a guy I used to know a long time ago in Seattle.
是我很久以前在西雅图认识的一个人寄来的
You want to open it?
要打开看看吗
I'm not sure.
我不知道
You want me to open it?
要我帮你打开吗
I'm not sure.
我不知道
You know what? Maybe I shouldn't hear this.
也许我不该听你念这封信
There's nothing you shouldn't hear.
没有什么你不该听的
"Dear r, don't know if you're ever going to get this,
"亲爱的罗 不知道你是否能收到这封信
but I'm gonna try anyway.
但我还是会试一试
Just want to let you know that Carlos died.
只是想告诉你卡洛斯死了
You can guess of what.
原因你能猜到的
He was a cool guy, and I'm going to miss him.
他是个好人 我会想念他的
Don't know what your feeling is about him these days,
我不清楚你现在对他的情感
but he meant a lot to you at one time.
但是曾经他对你非常重要
I still remember that song he wrote for you."
我仍然记得他给你写的那首歌♥"
There was a song?
他还给你写了首歌♥
I don't want to read any more of that.
我不想再看下去了
Those were not good guys,
这些都不是什么益友
and that song was terrible.
那首歌♥也很难听
I'd rather just forget that entire part of my life.
我宁愿忘记这些所有的事情
Me too.
我也是
Not your life.
不是说你的
I mean that part of mine.
我指的是我的
In fact, everything before I met you.
在我认识你之前所发生的一切
Before we talk to Troyer, are you gonna play the wesen card?
在找特罗耶谈话前问下 要用格林生物这张牌吗
Not unless I have to.
除非不得已
Once he knows we know,
一旦他知道我们知情
we might not be able to get anything out of him.
也许我们就没法从他那套出任何话了
Might not get anything out of him anyway.
也许我们根本就没法套出任何话
I'm Detective Burkhardt. This is Detective Griffin.
我是伯克哈德警探 这位是格里芬警探
We're looking for Daniel Troyer.
我们要找丹尼尔·特罗耶
I'm his daughter, Emily. He's in the backyard.
我是他女儿艾米丽 他在后院
Can you tell me what this is about?
你们能告诉找他有什么事吗
We'd prefer to talk to your father.
我们更想和你父亲谈谈
Of course.
当然
I'll take you to him.
我带你们去见他
Check the inventory again
再检查一下存货单
and find out who was responsible for shipping it.
看看是谁负责运输的
Get the name.
查出名字
Dad, this is Detective Burkhardt and Griffin.
爸爸 这是伯克哈德和格里芬警探
They need to talk to you.
他们想找你
I've got to go.
我要挂了
Is there a problem, gentlemen?
有什么事吗 先生们
Do you know Isaac Proctor?
你认识艾萨克·普罗克特吗
Yes, I heard what happened to him.
认识 我听说了他的事
It's very sad.
非常令人难过
I assume you're investigating it.
我想你们正在调查这案子
We would like to talk to you
我们想你谈谈
about your relationship with Isaac.
你和艾萨克的关系
I've known Isaac since he was a kid.
我认识艾萨克时 他还是个小孩子
His mother has handled some legal problems for me.
他妈妈帮我处理一些法律上的事务
Isaac and Emily used to play together.
艾萨克和艾米丽小时候经常一起玩
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表