剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
but what they hid can't be seen with torchlight,
但是他们藏的那样东西在光线下又不可见
then, yeah, I mean,
那就说得通了
fear alone would have kept anybody from doing that.
所有人都会因为害怕而不熄灭火把
So maybe we should turn off the lights.
所以也许我们应该关灯
Yeah, I mean, I guess...
对 我想
Guess we could do that.
可以试试
Okay, dark.
好了 一片漆黑
Well, it's not an X. What's not an X?
这不是X 什么不是X
I can't tell what you're looking at.
我不知道你在看什么
Oh, my god, that better be your hand.
天呐 这最好是你的手
Look at those skulls.
看看这些头骨
Seven of 'em.
有七个
Kind of a circle.
像是个圆圈
Don't look like a circle. Looks more like a G.
不是圆圈 更像是个G
Oh, my god.
天呐
For the seven Grimm crusaders.
七名格林十字军
Holy crap.
天呐
They're all facing in, not out.
他们都是面朝里的 不是朝外
What do you think those seven are looking at?
你觉得他们七个在看什么
Let's find out.
我们找找看
There's the X.
那就是X
It's done.
搞定了
Any complications?
有惹上什么麻烦吗
No. Send the car.
没有 派车过来
On its way.
在路上了
Make sure the driver has my documents.
确保司机带了我的文件
He does.
带了
Marwan.
马尔万
Can you hear me?
能听见我说话吗
Call 911. I'll see if he's okay.
打911 我去看看他情况如何
Marwan.
马尔万
What happened?
怎么回事
This is a seriously old shield.
这真是块很古老的盾牌啊
I doubt they would have just hidden a shield.
我想他们不会仅仅是藏了块盾牌吧
It's probably protecting something.
它八成是在保护着什么
Holy crap.
我去
Check it out.
快来看看
Careful, careful, careful. It could fall apart.
小心 小心 小心 它可能会碎
Those... I think it's bronze.
那些... 我觉得这是铜的
Those look like keyholes.
那些看起来像是钥匙孔
Four on this side...
这边有四个...
three on the other.
那边有三个
Seven locks, seven keys.
七个锁 七把钥匙
Let's give it a try.
我们试试看
Oh, man.
天呐
Not boding well.
不是好兆头
I got one.
我开了一个
Oh, my god, Nick.
天呐 尼克
Dude, this is it.
伙计 这就是了
I mean, this is really it.
这真的就是了
We're touching history!
我们在触碰历史
I mean, this thing hasn't been seen for, like, 800 years.
这东西差不多有八百年未曾现世了
I mean--I just--I think we should take a moment
我是说...我只是...我觉得我们应该花点时间
and just, you know,
然后...你懂的
recognize the significance of this.
意识到这一刻的重大意义
Well, it's not open yet.
还没打开呢
I know, I know,
我知道 我知道
but this is momentous,
但这太意义重大了
even if it's empty.
即使里面是空的
I mean, we came this far,
我们千里迢迢来到这里
we found it,
找到了它
after all the others have searched throughout the centuries!
在这之前 多少人找了千百年
I know. I know.
我明白 我明白
I mean, we should see if it opens,
我们是应该先看看能不能打开
but I'm just saying.
但我就这么一说
We're gonna need the other two keys
我们需要另外两把钥匙
or lockpicks.
或者开锁器
I forgot my lockpicks.
我漏带我的开锁器了
I should have brought my lockpicks.
我应该带上我的开锁器的
I mean, we can't take it to a locksmith here.
我们又不能请一名开锁匠到这里来
How do we explain what it is
不然我们要如何解释这是什么
or how we found it
或者我们是怎么找到它的
or any of it?
或者之类的事呢
We're gonna have to take it to Portland.
我们得把它带回波特兰
All right, well, the first thing we got to do
好吧 我们要做的第一件事情
is figure out how to get out of here.
就是想想该怎么从这里出去
I mean, we certainly can't climb back up
我们绝对没办法从我们掉下来的地方
the way we fell in.
爬回去
Well, there's got to be an entrance.
这里一定有个入口
All right, I'll take this one.
好吧 我走这边试试
Hey, I think I found the way out!
我觉得我找到出去的路了
This has to be it.
这一定就是了
I can't believe it. It's horrible.
我简直不敢相信 真是太可怕了
Well, I have to go.
我得走了
You take care. You too.
你保重 你也是
What happened?
怎么了
Somebody killed Andrew Dixon.
有人刺杀了安德鲁·迪克森
The guy running for mayor?
那个竞选市长的人吗
Yes.
是的
He was shot at a rally just a couple of hours ago.
他几小时前在集♥会♥上中枪了
Oh, my god. Did they get who did it?
天呐 他们抓到凶手了吗
I don't know. A customer just told me.
我不知道 一个顾客刚刚告诉我的
She didn't know anything more than that.
她也只知道这些了
Can I help you?
有什么能帮到您的
Tony?
托尼
Why didn't you answer my letters?
你为什么不给我回信呢
I know you got 'em. I checked the address outside.
我知道你收到信了 我看了外面的地址
I sent 'em here.
我把信寄到这里了
Look, Tony, I have moved on with my life,
听着 托尼 我已经继续我的生活了
And I don't think we need--
而我不觉得我们需要...
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
The kind of help you need, I--I can't give you.
你需要的帮助 我给不了你
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
I don't want to get into this.
我不想趟浑水
You owe me.
你欠我的
I don't owe you anything.
我不欠你什么
I went to jail for you.
我为你进了监狱
You didn't go to jail for me, Tony.
你不是为了我进监狱的 托尼
I robbed those people 'cause you were crashing.
因为你当时焦躁不安[吸毒后] 我才去抢劫的
You robbed those people
你去抢劫
so you and Carlos could get high!
只是为了你和卡洛斯可以磕到嗨
Well, Carlos is dead now.
如今卡洛斯已经死了
J.J.'s in Boise, and Burt's in jail.
J.J.在博伊西 伯特在监狱里
I got no one left to turn to.
我只能来找你了
I need five grand.
我需要五千块
You can come up with five grand.
你能凑出五千块钱的
I mean, look at this place.
瞧瞧这个地方啊
Probably make that in a day.
也许一天就能赚上个五千了
You need to leave now.
你快给我离开
So you get your little ass straight.
你给我听好了
Think you're better than everyone.
自认为自己比谁都高一等
You know me, Rosy,
你了解我的 罗茜
And you should know better than to piss me off.
你应该比谁都清楚不应该惹恼我
Get out!
滚出去
You owe me, bitch!
你欠我的 婊♥子♥
Stop it! Leave her alone.
住手 别碰她
How much money you got?
你有多少钱
I'm calling the police.
我要报♥警♥了
The hell you are.
才怪呢
Still want to call the cops?
还想报♥警♥吗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表