剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
That doesn't make any sense.
根本说不通
Same kind of thing happened last night
相似的事情昨晚还发生在
in Eugene and Seattle.
尤金和西雅图
Why would these gangs be working together all of a sudden?
为什么这些帮派突然间要合作了呢
Somebody's got to be pulling them together.
肯定有人把他们集结起来了
These guys hate each other.
这些帮派都互相憎恶
Maybe it's got something to do with this.
或许与这个有关
Now, Trubel told me that Chavez's group
昨晚麻烦鬼告诉我查瓦兹的组织
is fighting some kind of wesen uprising.
正在与某种格林生物崛起斗争
Wesen uprising?
格林生物崛起
That doesn't sound good.
听起来就没什么好事
Check with the other business owners.
查查其他商户
See if they know anything about the marks on the wall.
看看他们是否知道墙上这个标志
Rosalee.
罗莎莉
Nick, I hate to bother you,
尼克 我不想打扰你
but do you know anything about all this vandalism last night?
但对于昨晚破坏的事件有什么消息吗
No, we're just starting the investigation now. Why?
没有 刚开始调查 怎么了
You know anything?
你知道了什么吗
Yeah, we know some of the people that were hit.
我们认识一些受伤的人
We know the guy who's missing, and Bud--
我们认识失踪的那个人 还有巴德
And I know the guy that was killed.
我认识被杀的那个人
Bud? Yeah, I'm here.
巴德 我在
I'm ready if you need me.
听凭你差遣
Don't know what you might need me for, but I'm there.
虽然不知道你需要我做什么 但我在这
Nick, all the victims we know were wesen.
尼克 我们所知的受害人都是格林生物
Ken was one of the nicest eisbibers
肯绝对是你认识的
you'd ever want to know.
最温和的水獭怪
I...I went to high school with his brother.
我...我和他兄弟一起上的高中
We found another one of those marks on the wall
我们在泽维尔的面包店里墙上
inside Xavier's bakery.
又发现了那个标志
Oh, god. Marks? Marks? What marks?
我的天 标志 标志 什么标志
This--this isn't a wolfsangel thing again is it?
这 这不会又是狼之钩这类的吧
Bud, shh.
巴德 嘘
Where are you? We're at
你在哪里 我们在...
I'm at Monroe and Rosalee's house.
我在门罗和罗莎莉家
We're on our way.
我们马上过去
Kelly's finally asleep.
凯利终于睡了
How's it going?
摩托如何了
Okay.
还行
Look, I don't know that much about you,
听着 我对你还不了解
and whatever you know about me probably isn't that good,
而你对我的了解恐怕也是负面居多
so now that we're living together,
既然现在我们要一起生活
I thought maybe we should get to know one another
我觉得或许我们该多了解彼此
a little better.
一些些
Oh, I know you tried to help Juliette,
我知道你想帮朱丽叶
and I know you slept with Nick, which is, I guess,
我知道你和尼克上过床 我猜
why you're here.
所以你才会在这里
What do you think about Nick?
你对尼克什么感觉
What do you mean?
什么意思
Are you, like, in love with him?
你有没有爱上他
No, no. That would--
不不 那就...
That would just be too--I mean, that would be really too--
那就太...我是说 那就太...
I just--I--well,
我只是...我...
I don't even know what that would be.
我无法想像那种情况
'Cause you guys are living together
因为你们生活在一起
and sharing the same room.
住在同一间屋里
No, that's just 'cause I get scared.
不 那是因为我害怕
We're not sleeping together,
我们没有上♥床♥
we're just sleeping next to each other.
我们只是睡在彼此身旁
So, I guess you know Meisner.
我猜你认识梅森尔
Yeah, I do.
没错
If it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't be alive.
如果不是他 我恐怕就死了
Did he tell you anything about me?
他有跟你提起过我吗
He didn't, no.
没有 他没说过
He was with me when I gave birth to Diana.
我生戴安娜的时候 他在我身旁
Losing her is the worst thing that ever happened to me.
失去她是我这辈子最遭的事
I never got a chance to thank you for trying to get her back.
我一直没机会感谢你营救她
I think she's gonna be okay.
我觉得她现在没事了
You don't know the royals like I do.
你并不像我一样了解皇室的人
So, this organization you work for,
你效力的那个组织
did they want you to kill Juliette?
是他们要你杀朱丽叶的吗
When you left Bud's, I figured you were probably
当你离开巴德家 我猜你可能
going back to Nick's place.
要去尼克家
You went back for her, didn't you?
你回去找她了 对吧
Yeah, I did.
没错
But Nick doesn't know that.
但尼克并不知道
I'm not gonna tell him,
我不会告诉他
but you probably should at some point.
但你或许该找时间告诉他
looks like he's getting up.
看来他醒了
That was an unfortunately short nap.
这个午觉睡得真短
This is unbelievable, a thing like this happening in Portland.
难以置信 波特兰竟然会发生这种事
Well, not just here.
不只是这里
Half a dozen cities were hit.
还有六个城市遭受此事
Why would they kidnap Xavier?
他们为什么要绑♥架♥泽维尔
He wouldn't hurt a fly.
他连苍蝇都不忍♥心打
Well, he actually would hurt a fly.
实际上他会打苍蝇
I mean, he's a hasenfussige schnecke.
他毕竟是水滴鱼怪
They think of flies as a kind of delicacy,
他们觉得苍蝇是一种美味
but point taken.
但我理解你的意思
It's not a woge you forget.
那种转化你不会忘记
God knows you want to.
天知道你想不想
Look, every time we've seen this mark,
每次我们看到这个标志
It's involved a wesen.
都与格林生物有关
And--and two of the people who were attacked
还有两个受袭击的人
we know are wesen.
我们都知道他们是格林生物
Judging by the way Ken the florist was killed,
根据花匠肯被杀的情况判断
these gang guys could be wesen too.
这些帮派混混可能也是格林生物
Oh, my god.
我的天
Look what those bastards did to Ken.
看看这些混帐对肯做了什么
So why are wesen attacking wesen?
为什么格林生物要袭击格林生物
And why are they all wearing black shirts?
为什么他们都穿着黑色上衣
A coordinated effort, that's for sure.
肯定是统一行动
Occultatum libera.
隐匿自♥由♥
Occul--what?
隐什么
It means "Free the hidden."
意思是释放隐匿之人
Who's hidden?
谁隐匿了
The wesen that are using that mark.
用这个标志的格林生物
A kind of warning.
是某种警告
Kind of looks like a claw mark, I think.
我觉得有点像是爪印
So, did you talk with the other shop owners
你和其他店铺主谈过
about what happened?
发生的事情吗
No.
没有
Nobody seems to be talking to anybody.
似乎没人和其他人谈过
We're too busy cleaning up.
我们忙着清理现场
Just one more question.
只有一个问题了
You ever seen this before?
你们曾经见过这个吗
No.
没有
You know, it was inside the bakery.
这就在面包店里
I don't know anything about it.
我什么都不知道
Look, I got to get back to cleaning up.
我得回去清理了
It's gonna be hard for us to help you
如果你不能帮我们
if you won't help us.
我们也帮不了你什么忙
Help me.
救我
Help me, please.
请救救我
Hello, I'm Sean Renard.
你好 我是肖恩·雷纳德
I spent the last 20 years in law enforcement.
我在执法机关工作了20年
Now, I have never endorsed a political candidate before,
从未替任何政♥治♥候选人背过书
but this election, I'm making an exception
但这次选举 我破例了
because we have an exceptional candidate running for mayor.
因为我们今年有位特别的候选人
His name is Andrew Dixon.
他的名字叫做安德鲁·迪克森
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表