剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
It was like some kind of animal or a mask.
就像是某种动物或是面具
Just do your best to describe what you saw.
尽量描述你所看到的
I happened pretty fast.
事情发生得太突然了
It was kind of white,
好像是白色
and it had these really blue eyes.
还有一对蓝色的眼睛
Look, my son just died.
我儿子刚死
I'm obviously not thinking straight.
显然我的脑子一片混乱
I know I shouldn't have gone over there.
我知道我不该去他们家
I just want my son back.
我只是希望我儿子能回来
Mr. Akagi's here with his attorney.
赤木先生和他的律师来了
Where do you want him? Put him in two.
要带他去哪 带他去二号♥审讯室吧
Yeah.
好
Mr. Akagi's here.
赤木先生来了
I'm gonna hold you until we find out
在我们搞清楚他是否要起诉你之前
if he wants to press charges.
我要暂时扣押你
I just want to get back to my wife.
我只想回去陪我妻子
This is my lawyer, Takeshi Himura.
这是我的律师绯村武石
This is a very unfortunate set of circumstances.
这是非常不幸的情况
Jim and Madoka were saddened to learn of Brian's death,
仁和圆对布莱恩的死都感到非常难过
and are more than willing to cooperate with your investigation.
并且非常愿意配合你们的调查
Are you going to press charges against Mr. Johnson?
你打算起诉约翰逊先生吗
They do not wish to add to Mr. Johnson's suffering.
他们不希望增加约翰逊先生的痛苦
However, if Mr. Johnson attempts to contact my clients again,
然而 如果约翰逊先生再试图联♥系♥我的客户
we will force to take legal action.
那我们将被迫采取法律行动
Understood.
明白
We need to ask you where you were last night.
我们必须问问你们昨晚在哪
They were at a fundraiser.
他们在出席募捐活动
Doernbecher Children's Hospital.
杜尔能贝契尔儿童医院
I have names
如果你们需要人证
if you wish to corroborate.
我可以提供姓名
I believe 25 should be enough.
我想二十五个人应该够了吧
That ought to do it.
那是一定的
We're conducting a murder investigation
我们正在调查布莱恩·约翰逊的
into the death of Brian Johnson,
谋杀案
and we'd like to ask you some questions
所以我们想就那场害死你儿子的意外
about the accident that killed your son.
向你问几个问题
It wasn't an accident.
那不是意外
Jin's son, Kuma,
仁的儿子熊君
went to his friend Roger Voorhees' home.
当时去他的朋友罗杰·沃里斯家
Roger and Brian were both drinking.
罗杰和布莱恩两人都喝了酒
Roger brought out a gun that was owned by his mother.
罗杰拿出了他母亲的一把枪
Kuma was shot and killed.
射杀了熊君
Roger and Brian were convicted of
罗杰和布莱恩被判
criminally negligent homicide.
过失杀人
All they got was probation.
但只判了他们缓刑
They killed my son and they got away with it.
他们杀了我儿子 却没有受到应有的惩罚
Mr. Johnson told us you threatened his son in court.
约翰逊先生告诉我们你在法庭上恐吓了他儿子
I'm sure you can understand
我想你们可以理解
the emotional state of Jin at that time.
仁当时的情绪
Just as you understand Dennis Johnson's state today.
和丹尼斯·约翰逊今天的情绪是一样的
We still need a follow up.
我们还需后续调查
Now, one of the boys you threatened was murdered.
目前 你恐吓的其中一个男孩被谋杀了
Okay. This is crazy.
好吧 这简直是疯了
I didn't kill anyone.
我没有杀任何人
Losing our son destroyed our life.
失去儿子毁了我们的生活
You don't feel the same after that.
之后的生活都变了
Nothing does.
一切都变了
If you had any real evidence, you would charge my client.
如果你们有确凿的证据 可以起诉我的委托人
This conversation is over. One more question.
谈话到此结束 最后一个问题
When Dennis Johnson entered your home,
丹尼斯·约翰逊闯进你家的时候
was there anyone there besides you or your wife?
除了你和你老婆还有别人吗
No.
没有
I don't follow this line of questioning.
我不太明白这个问题
We're just trying to establish if there are any witnesses.
我们只是设想是否有目击者
No, there were none.
不 没人
Now, if you'll excuse us.
那我们先告辞了
With 25 people willing to vouch for him,
有25个人自愿为他担♥保♥
he's probably not our guy.
可能真的不是他
No, probably not.
是 没错
But I believe he's connected to this somehow.
但我相信他一定牵涉其中
Now, there's motive out there.
现在已经有了动机
We just don't know who it belongs to.
只是不知道是谁的
Let's talk to the other kid.
我们去和另一个孩子聊聊
He's the only one still alive
熊君死的时候
who was actually there when Kuma died.
他是唯一在现场而且还活着的人了
Here, hand me the lantern.
把提灯给我
Wow. It's bigger than I thought.
这儿比我想象的大
We must be under the city.
我们一定是在城市下面
Yeah. Nick was right.
对 尼克是对的
I think this is part of the old Shanghai Tunnels.
我觉得这是旧上海隧♥道♥的一部分
Where do you think that goes?
你觉得这通向哪儿
So...
所以
how far are we gonna go here?
我们要走多远呢
I guess we'll find out.
我想我们会知道的
Oh, my.
天哪
I think this is far enough.
我觉得这够远了
What do you mean Brian's dead?
布莱恩死了是什么意思
I just talked to him last night.
我昨晚才和他说过话
How did he die? He was murdered.
他怎么死的 谋杀
Oh, my God
我的天
Is my son in danger?
我的儿子会有危险吗
We're not sure.
我们不确定
We need to know what happenedto Kuma Akagi that night.
我们需要知道那晚赤木熊发生了什么
It was an accident.
那是个意外
That all came out in the trial.
庭审的时候都已经说清楚了
We'd like to hear it firsthand.
我们想听当事人来说
There might be something that you remember that could help us.
你记得的事有可能会对我们有所帮助
Do I need to get a lawyer again?
我需要再请一个律师吗
No. Roger's not a suspect.
不用 罗杰不是嫌疑人
It's okay.
没关系
My mom was gone for the weekend,
那个周末 我妈妈外出了
and, um, Brian came over.
布莱恩过来玩
And we were drinking and smoking some weed.
当时我们在喝酒吸大♥麻♥
And what happened when Kuma came over?
熊君来之后发生了什么
Nothing. At first.
刚开始没事
Aww, it's like you never chugged a beer before, man.
哥们 看起来你从没干过啤酒似的
I have. Once
我有过 一次吗
Still counts. Yo, it's Kuma. What's up, bro?
那也算 是熊君 怎么了 哥们
You guys got to check this out.
你们得看看这个
Oh, that's awesome.
这太帅了
Chill. It's my dad's.
悠着点 这是我爸的
But I thought we could slice and dice some things.
但我觉得我们可以用来切点东西
This is seriously the coolest thing ever.
这真是最酷的东西
I'm gonna be like Jackie Chan
我要当成龙了
Jackie Chan doesn't need a weapon.
成龙不用武器
He is the weapon.
他自己就是武器
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
I've got something way cooler than this.
我有比这个酷多了的东西
Just wait. Hold on.
等一下 我去拿
I went upstairs and got my dad's gun.
我上楼取了我爸爸的枪
It was his grandfather's when he was
那是他爷爷在芝加哥
a policeman in Chicago.
当警♥察♥时用的枪
I kept it under my bed.
我把它放在我的床下
After my husband died,
我丈夫死后
I don't know.
我不知道
Never even used it.
从来没用过
I'm here alone with my son.
我带着我儿子来到这里
I should have got rid of that damn thing.
我就应该扔了这东西
I don't-I don't know why I kept it.
真是不明白我为什么还留着它
What happened when you brought it back down?
你把枪拿下楼之后发生了什么
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表