剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
When is that happening?
什么时候
I don't know. You'll have to ask Bonaparte.
不知道 你得去问波拿巴
He's the wedding planner.
他是婚礼策划
Well, then I guess I'm staying here tonight.
那我估计今晚得留宿在这了
Don't want Bonaparte to think we're not taking this seriously.
不希望波拿巴觉得我们不当回事
Relax, I'll sleep over there.
放心 我去那边睡
I've had enough tragedy for one night.
今晚我已经够惨的了
Sure sent a lot of you for one guy.
为了一个人派了这么多人来
Apparently he's not safe here.
显然他在这里不安全
Hey, Detective, I guess you're getting transferred
你好啊警官 你要被转去
to the North Precinct.
北部分局了
No, they have no authority to move me.
不行 他们没有权利转移我
Paperwork says they do.
文件说他们有
Don't make this any harder than it has to be.
别让场面变得太难看
We got him. We're on our way.
抓到他了 在回去的路上
Any problems?
遇到麻烦了吗
He's smarter than that.
他很识相
Good.
很好
Hey, whoa. What's going on here?
这是怎么回事
We're moving a prisoner. Uh, not that one.
我们要转移一名囚犯 这个不行
I just got a call from Captain Renard.
我刚接到雷纳德队长的电♥话♥
Told me to get Burkhardt into an interrogation room.
他让我把伯克哈德带去审讯室
He's on his way here. Back off, Sergeant.
他马上到 走开 小队长
He is not leaving this precinct!
他不能离开警局
Get--
放
get off me!
放开我
These are Captain's orders!
这是队长的命令
Wu.
吴
Wu, it's me!
吴 是我
Wu!
吴
What happened?
怎么回事
They got Nick. Who?
他们带走了尼克 谁
These guys are North Precinct,
这两个是北部分局
same as the guys that arrested me.
跟抓我的人一样
Nick told me that precinct was Black Claw.
尼克告诉我那个警局都是暗爪的人
Well, if they control it,
如果警局被他们控制了
that's probably where they took him.
那很可能会带他去那里
You okay? No, I'm pissed.
你没事吧 不 我非常不爽
Good. Let's go.
很好 走吧
You're in our house now, Grimm.
你现在在我们的地盘了 格林
Welcome to the North Precinct, Detective.
欢迎来到北部分局 警官
We do things a little differently around here.
我们这里的行事风格有点不一样
Never seen a Grimm before-- what a letdown.
从没见过格林 太让人失望了
Where do you think you are?
你以为你在哪呢
I tell you, you're dead, Grimm.
告诉你 你死定了 格林
A Grimm killed my family.
格林杀了我全家
Detective Burkhardt, thanks for coming.
伯克哈德警官 谢谢你前来
What do you want?
你想要什么
What everybody wants-- freedom...
所有人都想要的 自♥由♥
freedom to be who we are.
做你自己的自♥由♥
But I guess you wouldn't understand that.
但我想你不会理解
I hope you didn't bring me here
希望你不是把我带来
to complain about how unfair life is.
跟我抱怨生活不公的
No.
不是
I find that boring too.
我觉得那也很无聊
You have a book I want.
你手上有本我想要的书
We had just found out where it was--
我们之前找到了它的下落
in the hands of another Grimm,
在另一个格林手里
a Mr. Josef Nebojsa
住在布拉格的一位
in Prague.
约瑟夫·雷伯加先生
We tracked it to a book dealer in Leipzig
我们跟踪它到了莱比锡一个书商那
and then here to Portland.
然后再到波特兰
Turns out the book dealer who bought it
原来那个买♥♥下它的书商
is related to a friend of yours.
是你一个朋友的亲戚
The book dealer was Blutbaden,
那个书商是狼人
yet he chose to give the book to a Grimm.
但他还是选择把书给格林
I believe that you now have that book,
我相信那本书现在在你手里
and you will give it to me.
你会把它给我
All of this for a book?
这一切都是为了一本书
The book is one of a kind.
这本书独一无二
It documents every Grimm,
记录了每一个格林
living or dead.
无论生死
Some will join our revolution,
有些会加入我们的革命
and others like you will not.
其他像你一样的不会
But we need to know who they are.
但我们得知道他们都是谁
Well, I'd like to help you, but I'm not going to.
我倒是很想帮你 但我不会
Oh, I believe you are.
我相信你会的
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
Must have been a dream.
肯定是场梦
Yeah, I guess.
我也觉得是
What time is it?
几点了
3:30.
3:30
Go back to sleep.
接着睡吧
Where's Kelly?
凯利呢
What are you talking about? He's asleep in the crib.
说什么呢 他在婴儿床里睡着呢
No, he's not. Where is he?
不在 他在哪
No!
不
Kelly.
凯利
Give me the book,
把书给我
and you can have your son back.
你就能要回孩子
If you don't, you will never see him again.
如果不给 你就再也见不到他了
And I mean never.
我是说永远
Where is he?
他在哪
What did you do with him?
你对他做了什么
Where's my son?
我儿子在哪里
It's an easy choice, Burkhardt.
这是个很简单的选择 伯克哈德
Give me the book.
把书给我
I need your help.
我需要帮助
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm looking for Detective Burkhardt.
我在找伯克哈德警官
Uh, there's no Detective Burkhardt here.
这里没有伯克哈德警官
I think there is.
我觉得有
Didn't you hear her? There's no Burkhardt here.
没听见吗 这里没有伯克哈德
Let me rephrase.
那我复述一遍
I'm looking for Detective Burkhardt.
我在找伯克哈德警官
He's here.
他在
He's upstairs.
楼上
If I tell you where the book is,
如果我告诉你书的下落
what's to stop you from killing me?
要怎么样才能让你不杀我呢
We set up an exchange.
我们提出了交换
How's that gonna work?
怎么会行得通
Adalind will never give up her son.
爱达玲绝不会放弃她的儿子
I'll deal with Adalind.
爱达玲交给我
You arrange for the book to be delivered here,
你安排把书送到这里
and I'll arrange for Kelly to be delivered
我会安排把凯利送去
wherever you want.
你指定的地方
You must be Eve.
你肯定就是伊芙了
Where's Eve?
伊芙在哪里
She went after Bonaparte. Which way?
她去追波拿巴了 哪个方向
I didn't know.
不知道
I didn't know he was a Zauberbiest.
我不知道他是男巫
We need to get you out of here.
我们得带你离开这
She--she's losing a lot of blood.
她在大量出血
We can't take her to the hospital.
不能带她去医院
That's the first place they'll check.
他们肯定会第一时间去那里找人
He got out! The loft.
他逃走了 公♥寓♥
I'll bring the car up.
我去开车
Get Monroe and Rosalee.
去找门罗和罗莎莉
Black Claw will try to kill them tonight.
暗爪今晚会试图干掉他们
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表