剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Working theory is that somebody dumped a pet gator
以我工作经验来看 是有人丢弃了一只
that got too big.
体型过大的宠物鳄鱼
Fish and Game's out on the lake looking for it with sonar.
渔猎局现正在湖里用声波定位仪搜寻
We'll talk to the victim's wife.
我们去和死者妻子谈谈
Mrs. Eiger?
艾格太太
I'm Detective Griffin, this is Detective Burkhardt.
我是格里芬警探 这位是伯克哈德警探
We'd like to ask you a few questions
我们想就你丈夫的不幸遭遇
about what happened to your husband.
问你几个问题
I'm not sure what happened.
我不清楚到底是怎么回事
We were out on the lake, and I saw
我们当时在湖上 然后我看到
something swimming around us.
有东西在我们周围游来游去
We didn't know what it was.
我们不知道那是什么
And then it came out of the water.
然后它从水里出来
It was awful.
太吓人了
We were both scared and Allan grabbed his gun
我们俩都吓坏了 艾伦就拿起枪
and shot at it, and-- and it hit the boat
朝它开枪 然后它就撞我们的船
and knocked Allan into the water and...
把艾伦撞翻到水里
Did you see anybody else on the water
在你目睹这一切之前
before you saw what you saw?
有没有看到湖上有其他人
No.
没有
Were there any other boats around?
周围有别的船吗
No, we were out there all alone.
没 湖上只有我们
I can't believe he's gone.
不敢相信他死了
You rented the boat from there?
你们的船是在那里租的吗
Yeah.
是的
All right, thank you for your time.
好的 谢谢你的配合
I got a theory.
我有个想法
What? She's wesen.
什么 她是格林生物
Kills her husband, dumps the body overboard,
杀了她丈夫 弃尸湖中
blasts off a couple rounds,
大肆庆祝之后
blames it on the Diamond Lake Monster.
把责任推到钻石湖怪身上
That doesn't explain the photo she took.
这无法解释她拍下的照片
Well, somebody's wesen.
肯定有格林生物的事
Don't mean to intrude.
抱歉打扰了
I heard what happened.
我听说了这件惨事
Just wanted to say that I'm sorry.
只是想说很遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢你
Lake Monster sure isn't hurting business.
湖怪显然没有影响到生意
Bye, take care.
拜 保重
I'm Detective Burkhardt, this is Detective Griffin.
我是伯克哈德警探 这位是格里芬警探
We need to talk to you.
我们要跟你们谈谈
Um, we're sort of a little busy.
我们现在有点忙
Well, you rented the boat to the victim.
但你们把船租给了死者
We just have a few questions. Okay, okay, hold on.
我们只是要问几个问题 好吧 等等
Uh, just take over.
你接手一下
Okay.
好的
What's your name?
你叫什么
Wayne Dunbar.
韦恩·邓巴
That's my brother, Oliver.
那是我哥哥 奥利弗
Look, we heard what happened, and it's terrible.
听着 我们听见了声音 太可怕了
And we called 911.
然后我们打了911
Did you or your brother see anything unusual
你或你哥哥今早有在湖上
on the lake this morning?
看到任何不寻常的事吗
Nothing out of the ordinary.
没什么不寻常的
Well, the Eigers took the boat out about 7:30.
艾格夫妇在7:30左右租了船出湖
About an hour later, we heard gunshots,
大约一小时后 我们听到了枪响
Then we heard her screaming.
然后我们听到了她尖叫
And we ran down to the water, called 911.
之后我们跑到水边 拨了911
Our first thought was she shot her husband.
我们一开始以为是她射杀了她的丈夫
So you don't believe in this lake monster?
所以说你不相信这湖里有水怪吗
Well, we do sell a few items
我们的确卖♥♥了一些宣传
that suggests that it does exist.
水怪的存在的商品
But have I ever seen it? No.
但我有亲眼见过吗 没有
You have a pretty brisk business here.
你这儿的生意挺兴隆啊
A lot of gawkers showed up after the attack,
许多人在袭击发生之后过来
folks looking to get a glimpse of the monster.
他们想一睹水怪真容
It's pretty macabre,
这事儿挺渗人的
but we appreciate the traffic.
但我们喜欢它带来的商机
How long have you owned the business?
这家店你开了多久了
Parents opened it about 50 years ago.
我父母大约50年前开了这家店
Me and my brother took over about five years ago
我和我哥哥大约在五年前接手的
after they passed away.
在他们去世之后
Your parents ever see the monster?
你父母见过水怪吗
Oh, my dad swore that he did. Twice.
我爸发誓说他见过 两次
Yeah, he's the one that started the whole hat and T-shirt thing.
就是他开始卖♥♥这些帽子 T恤的
This is a picture that he took of it right here.
这是他在这个湖里拍到的水怪的照片
All my life, I wanted to see this thing.
我一辈子都想见见这东西
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Oliver!
奥利弗
Excuse me, I got to help my brother.
失陪 我得去帮帮我哥哥
Brother's wesen.
哥哥是格林生物
What?
什么
The one who dropped the mug.
摔了马克杯的那个
He woged when he bent over to pick it up.
他弯腰收拾的时候转化了
Look anything like the lake monster?
看起来像湖中水怪吗
No.
不像
I think he's a Luisant-pecheur,
我觉得他是个水獭怪
looks sort of like an Eisbiber.
看起来有点像海狸怪
You think they're involved? I don't know.
你觉得他俩和案子有关吗 不知道
I mean, they sure are benefitting from it.
但他们很显然是从中获利了的
Better check them out.
那最好查查他们
The turmeric should help with your arthritis.
姜黄应该有助于你的关节炎
If it doesn't make a difference, you can bring it back.
假如无效的话 你可以退回来
I'll try it. Great.
我试试 好的
That'll be $17.25. Let me get you some change.
17.25元 我给你找钱
Okay.
好了
Thanks. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Oh, my god, Trubel!
天呐 麻烦鬼
Nick told us you were back. Yeah.
尼克告诉我们说你回来了 是啊
Sorry, got to make this a group hug.
抱歉 我们得抱作一团了
How are you?
你还好吗
Pretty good.
挺好的
How are you guys? I missed you.
你俩怎样 我想你们了
We're just glad you're okay.
我们很高兴你平安无事
So you got a motorcycle.
所以说你整了辆摩托车
I did.
是啊
Look... I need to talk to you guys about something.
听着...我得和你们俩谈一件事
Oh, that kind of talk.
严肃谈话啊
You guys know about Black Claw, right?
你俩知道暗爪 是吧
We do.
知道
There's a lot more you need to know.
你们还需要知道更多情况
Neither of the Dunbar brothers has a record.
邓巴兄弟俩都没有案底
Well, they're pretty deep in debt.
但他们负债累累
Have some trouble with the IRS.
和国税局有摩擦
Owe some taxes, a lien on the property.
欠了些税 房♥产被扣押了
Good thing that monster showed up when he did.
那水怪出现的时机很好
But they couldn't have done it.
但人不可能是他们杀的
Whatever that is, it's not what the brothers are.
不管那是什么 都不是两兄弟那种
Maybe it was a wesen for hire.
也许是雇的一个格林生物
We need to figure out what kind of wesen
我们得查出我们在对付的
we're dealing with.
是哪种格林生物
9 grand in one day.
一天赚了9千元
That's got to be a record, right?
一定破纪录了 是不是
Yeah, it's a record.
是啊 破纪录了
I mean, we've never sold out before.
我们从没有过卖♥♥断货的情况
Everything's gone--
所有东西都卖♥♥光了
hats, mugs, T-shirts.
帽子 马克杯 T恤
Even the triple extra-large ones.
甚至XXXL的也卖♥♥了
I'm bursting with joy.
真是开心死了
That's blood money, Wayne. Oh, come on.
那都是沾了血的钱 韦恩 得了吧
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表