剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Progeria?
早衰
That's an aging disease, right?
这是老年病吧
Actually a genetic disorder
其实是种遗传病
which causes the nuclei in a person's cells
会导致人体的细胞核
to become unstable.
变得不稳定
The DNA inside degrades more rapidly,
使细胞里的DNA退化得更快
and that's what causes the accelerated aging.
这样会加速老化
Doesn't that usually happen in kids?
这种情况通常不是会出现在孩子身上吗
Yes. Normally it takes years to become life threatening.
是的 通常需要很多年才会有生命危险
Never happens this fast.
从来不会发生地这么快
Is there a possibility it's contagious?
有可能带有传染性吗
I hope not, 'cause this would really
但愿没有 因为这个真的
freak a lot of people out.
会引发恐慌的
Listen, if I hadn't seen the body myself,
如果我没亲眼见到尸体
I wouldn't have believed it.
我也不会相信
I'll get you some of the research.
我去把研究报告拿来给你们
What are the chances it's Progeria?
早衰症的几率有多大
I would say none.
我认为是零
Can't do the 19th. I'm shooting a wedding that day.
十九号♥不行 那天我要帮人在婚礼上拍照
But I can do the 21st or the 23rd.
但是我21和23号♥有空
Yeah, but it's up to you. I got both available.
那就看你了 我两天都有空
Afternoon? Yeah.
下午吗 好
It's time to make a change.
是时候做出改变
Time to restore your true, youthful self.
是时候恢复真实年轻的自我
Can I call you back? You ever wish you could
能晚点回你吗 有没有想过
turn back the clock, shed your old, tired skin,
能时光倒流 脱去年老疲倦的肌肤
and restore your true, youthful self?
恢复真实年轻的自我呢
Hi, I'm Dr. Eugene Forbes,
大家好 我是尤金·福布斯医生
and with my revolutionary new Fountain of Youth treatment,
新型革命性的不老泉疗法
FOY cream,
不老泉霜
you can literally turn back the clock on your life.
能让你的时光倒流
Call now for an appointment on your new life.
现在就打来预约你的新人生吧
The phone was crazy today.
电♥话♥都打爆了
We're booked up for six months.
六个月后的订单都订满了
People are going bat crap for your treatment.
你的疗法令大家疯狂不已
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I've locked up. Anything else you need?
我锁好门了 还有什么事吗
No. Go home.
没了 你回家吧
Well, have a good night.
晚安
You too.
你也是
I was just about to call you.
我正准备打给你
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
What's wrong? The commercial.
怎么了 那个广♥告♥
Is that your idea of staying low key?
你是这样保持低调的吗
That was not our agreement. I told you to stay small,
我们的协议不是这样的 我叫你不要搞大
and go slow.
慢慢来做
Look, when you have a product that works this well,
当你有一个如此神效的产品时
going slow is not really possible.
慢慢来是不现实的
People love this stuff.
大家都喜欢这个产品
You have no idea how hard it is to get it.
你知不知道把这东西弄到手有多难
Well get some help because this is gonna be huge.
去找人帮忙 因为这会风靡的
I can't!
不行
I've already used half the jar that you gave me last night.
你给我的东西 昨晚我已经用掉半罐了
I need more.
我需要更多
No.
不行
I'll make you partner.
我让你成为我的合伙人
50/50.
五五分账
Malcolm, listen to me.
马尔科姆 听我说
I don't need this. Yes, you do.
我不需要这些 不 你需要
You need me. People trust me.
你需要我 人们相信我
I just have one of those faces.
我是个容易让人信任的人
Are you listening?
你在听我说话吗
This is worth millions to both of us.
这个东西会让我们俩身价亿万
I promise you.
我向你保证
You'll have your first million within three months.
三个月内你就能赚到你的第一个一百万
I'll see what I can do.
我尽量想办法吧
You sure it wasn't a Spinnetod?
你确定那不是食人蛛吗
Maybe it couldn't find a victim.
也许他们找不到牺牲品
They have to consume their victims' insides
为了保持年轻 他们必须吃掉
in order to stay young.
牺牲品的内脏
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
Even when a Spinnetod can't find a victim,
即使是食人蛛找不到吸食的受害者
it doesn't age this fast. Pizza's here.
也不会老得这么快 披萨来了
Any luck? Not yet.
找到什么了吗 没有
Napkins. Just please try to avoid
餐巾纸 拜托千万别用
the greasy fingers on the pages.
油手碰到书
Now here's something.
找到点东西
Looks like a journal from an Egyptian Grimm.
看起来是一个埃及籍格林的游记
What have you got? It's in Arabic.
上面说什么 是阿♥拉♥伯语的
Any translation?
有翻译版吗
Uh, yeah. Actually yes.
是 有的
It's called a Musasat Alsh-Shabab.
这是甲虫怪
Sounds like something you want to eat.
听起来是吃的东西
I tracked the Musasat Alsh-Shabab
我在开罗街上
through the streets of Cairo for seven straight nights,
连续跟踪了甲虫怪七个晚上
always too late to catch it.
一直没有抓到它
But never too late to discover the victims it left behind.
但总能发现他留下来的受害者
All of them aged beyond their years.
他们都看起来比自身年纪大
One of them, a young man who was, I think,
其中一个 我之前曾经见过
no more than 16 years old because I had seen him before,
我觉得只是个不超过16岁的少年
had been transformed into a wrinkled, old man
但在几个小时内就变成了
within a few hours.
满脸皱纹的老人
I knew I had to catch it in the act to understand how
我意识到我必须抓到它现行
it was able to steal the youth of its victims.
才能知道它是如何偷走了受害人的青春
On the eighth night, I tracked the Musasat Alsh-Shabab
在第八天晚上 我跟踪甲虫怪
to a small back alley.
到了一条小后巷
I watched with utter fascination as it woged,
我兴致勃勃地看着它转化
And it's ... what? Mandibles.
然后它的 这什么字 大颚
Pierced a woman's face as she lay limp in it's arms.
刺穿了那个倒在它臂弯的女孩的脸
It appeared to suck something from its victim
看起来它像是在吸受害人的某种物质
as the cheeks grew ever larger.
它的两颊变得很大
When it finished with the young woman,
它吸完这个女孩之后
it disgorged the Yanbue.
就吐出了不老浆
So we don't know what
所以我们不知道这个
the Musasat Alsh-Shabab does with the...
甲虫怪用吸出来的
Yanbue. Right.
不老浆 对的
that it sucks out of people. Right. Here's more.
做了什么 对 这儿还有
And when it melts into the skin,
当它融化进皮肤之后
age disappears, but it becomes highly addictive,
会变得年轻 但这很容易上瘾
shattering lives, and making monsters
摧残生命 把用这些的人
of those who use it.
都变成野兽
Oh. Well, there's a happy ending. Not done.
噢 这结局还不错 还没完
Sorry.
抱歉
Knowing how difficult it would be to kill,
知道它很难杀
I lay in wait for him in his room.
所以我在他房♥间潜伏以待
After I cut off its head, I discovered a small fortune
在我砍下它的头后 我在墙后
hidden in the walls, but I realized, only too late,
发现一笔钱 我这才意识到
that he was only the supplier of the Yanbue.
他只是不老浆的供货商 但已经太晚了
But now that he was dead,
现在他已经死了
I would never know who he was selling it to.
他将不老浆卖♥♥给谁无从得知
At least we know we're dealing with a big, ugly bug-like dude.
至少知道这次我们对付的是大且丑的虫类
Well the Grimm in the book said he was following
书里这个格林跟踪了
the Musasat Alsh-Shabab for eight nights.
甲虫怪八晚
That means there were a lot of victims.
这就说明当时有很多受害者
Then there's probably a lot more victims
那我们这儿也许也不止
than the one we know about.
我们知道的这一个受害人
You ever think about getting into modeling?
有兴趣当模特吗
You got to be kidding me, right?
你在开玩笑吧
I don't make any money kidding.
我从不拿钱开玩笑
Oh, Brian, that's great. You're a natural.
布莱恩 你很棒 很自然
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表